In game name
- Interested in any role, though I've been focusing on gathering since release (adept miner and quarrier). I'm currently using have t4 gear, t4.1 double bladed staff and would like to learn more about structure PvP opportunities.
- Link to build --- albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/1172
- None, however I do spend time reading up on the subject of team comps and builds while also keeping up with black zone news via podcasts.
- I've been playing the game with two good friends and we are all three interested in getting the most out of our Albion experience. I'm interested in helping the guild succeed through both gathering/crafting as well as adding to any PvP efforts that I can.
- It seems like you guys run a tight ship, and I'd like to climb aboard.