The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in PVP

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In game name - Blacknimbus
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Skinner
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? T8 fire staff (250+) 73 spec artifact, 100 spec 2h, 83 spec 1hand also t7 armor with t6 soul scythe.
      • Any experience in the outlands? Tons
      • Last 3 previous guilds- sun, sun, sun
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looking for content to keep playing need zvz, gank squads and maybe gvg
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Vocadin if you remember me from the gg alliance days, kossity, mad hermit, etc...
      • In game name - Rodiak
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Ore
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? Tank T8 (Hammer)
      • Any experience in the outlands? Yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds- The Fleet (I was 4/5 months without playing)
      • Reason you'd like to join - I always had fun in the guild
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Vocadin, BigCapivara, samurai89

• In game name - MrRainbo
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Skinner
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Axes, T8. Have all armor at T8.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - KHAOS, Circling Wolves, Til Valhalla
      • Reason you'd like to join - Want to be part of a top tier guild and improve myself at the game.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Don't know anyone. QueekHeadTaker referred me to The Fleet a few months ago.
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen -
      • Join our discord and link your application(VERY IMPORTANT) -
      imgur.com/a/qG1C3qm

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von MrRainbo ()

• In game name - Orszula
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Miner, but I am PvP oriented
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Fire 400/400, all head & leg armors 400/400, cloth chests 400/400 + more
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - The Reborn, MadBabies, Last Legion
      • Reason you'd like to join - I served under Vocandin's command and I value his ZvZ leadership
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Nope.

• In game name - Deploring
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Ore
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - 300/400 crossbow, head/chest/legs 300/400
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, daily fame farms, dungeon dives, and open world fights.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - BadCompany and Bangers
      • Reason you'd like to join - I'm looking for a guild that is more focused towards GvG, The Fleet has a reputation of being one of the best GvG teams and I would love to learn from the best.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - N/A
      • In game name - lillu
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - tool t6 fiber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - t6 ice mage
      • Any experience in the outlands? - a lot
      • Last 3 previous guilds - first Guild was Aegis for 2 months, and 1 year and a half on Nilfgaard
      • Reason you'd like to join - played all betas (almost 2 years), and I played only 1 month when the game release.... because I was tired, now i`m back to the game and i`m kind lost, looking for a guild to play gvg, zvz and make some friends.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - no one
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen - prntscr.com/l3t3kg
    • In-Game Name: Mrkez

• Highest Gathering Tool: t8 Wood (working on t8 Skinning aswell)
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - I've leveled up bow's till tier 6 (ZvZ and ganking purposes), i'm playing 1h spear at the moment.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes! Especially ganking and gathering.
      • Last Guild: The Fleet. Been away because of college and I want to start playing with you again.
      • Reason to join: Honestly? PvP. I need and I want PvP content. Also, I like how Fleet works and most of the members were pretty cool while I was there.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? - The guys who remember me? xD
      • Extras: Good english and communication and I like to organize / lead a team into content.

Thank you for reading all this application, hope you contact me soon.

Compliments,
      mrkez
      • In game name - LouisArmstrong
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5 Stone and Mining
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - 17/100 Frost Mage - 3/100 Great Frost
      • Any experience in the outlands? - None.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Don't remember, it's been a year since I've played
      • Reason you'd like to join - Been away from the game for a year and would like to get back into in a biggish way - the idea of ZvZ excites me.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Nope.