The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ

• In game name - ryandro
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 wood cutter on my alt, however I don't really like gathering. I prefer PvP content.
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - I have unlocked 100/100 on 2 frost weapons, 100/100 fire, 60/100 holy.
      Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, been playing for a bit.
      Last 3 previous guilds - Conflict, Chest Guys.
      Reason you'd like to join - Just looking for PvP content and cool guys to socialize with.
      Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -

• In game name - Kikkoman
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 wood
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 healer
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Some at Launch
      • Last 3 previous guilds - RIP
      • Reason you'd like to join - Getting back into the game and want to participate in ZvZ and other PvP activities

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von kikkomxn ()

• Neu

• In game name: SavageKiwi
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it : T8 Skinner
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? Great Frost 70 spec, lvl96 Daggers
      • Any experience in the outlands? I only play in BZ , 2 man HGing , Gather/Ganking Zvzing
      • Last 3 previous guilds: HerpaDerpas, Organised Chaos, Conflict
      • Reason you'd like to join: A group of friends moved over when OC disbanded they are having a blast with you guys and I'd like to contribute.
    • Neu

• In game name - Tanlen
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Crossbow main T7/ Cloth T7
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Since BETA
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Asylum and OverLords
      • Reason you'd like to join - PVP, ZVZ and i have friends in the clan

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tanlen ()

• Neu

In game name - RafaelBueno
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Clarent Blade, tier 6 (level 53)
      Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, since beta
      Last 3 previous guilds - Asylum
      Reason you'd like to join - Getting back into the game and i have friends in the clan.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von RafaelBueno ()

• Neu

1. Vayshi
      2. T5 skinner
      3. 2v2 - daggers t7, 5v5 clarent t7. soldier helmet, assassin chest and assassin boots are 60+ masteries
      4. Started at launch, returned around 3 weeks ago.
      5. Awful company
      6. To find or create strong gvg/hg team and play zvz
      Bilder
      • Screenshot_14.png

152,93 kB, 380×526, 7 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Vayshi ()

• Neu

• In game name - Nosma
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5 Skinner
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 GH Tank
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds - ORC (Most recent), Srsly Casual (Personal guild with just friends)
      • Reason you'd like to join - Coming back from a break and have quite a few friends in the guild.

• Neu

Hi,

• In game name - Gac
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5 all of them
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Plate t6 (Soldier) & Broadsword, Leather (Mercenary) & Warbow, Cloth (Mage with Ceric Cowl) & Gtr.Fire Staff
      • Any experience in the outlands? - nope
      • Last 3 previous guilds - none
      • Reason you'd like to join - Been playing for about a month now and would like to get into group based PvP...I am looking to learn and be active, happy to be guided on build

• Neu

• In game name - Panikz
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t7 cotton (on second char)
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Main build fire (80) but i have also tank greathammer (45) and holy (30)
      • Any experience in the outlands? - over 1+ years of xp
      • Last 3 previous guilds - EoS
      • Reason you'd like to join - I want to chill fame and PvP in high tier maps with a strong and friendly guild. I'm helpful and very active on WC and all other activities!
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - Atta.
      • Join our discord and link your application(VERY IMPORTANT) - Done.
      Bilder
      • Immagine.png

591,34 kB, 720×404, 20 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Panicox ()

• Neu

• ChevalierNoir
      • i got all tools T5
      • all weapons and armors are T6, except fire T7, light foots T8, Light Helm and armor T7
      • i know everything in this game
      • Imperium Sine Fine, Pendragon, ZENIAL
      • You look strong and well organized, i go often to the territory you guys got, i am online 18/24 7/7 and i am ready to contribute to the guild also want to teamplay and ZVZ
      • stats

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von chevaliernoir ()

• Neu

• Kalise
      • T8 Wood, T5 Fiber, T5 Leather
      • Since Beta
      • Overlords, Just a Game and Patrulha do noite
      • T7 Fire and T7 Glaive
      • I wanna join becuse i miss the organization and i miss to go to black zones for gathering.
      Bilder
      • Sem título.png

109,35 kB, 277×432, 4 mal angesehen
    • Neu

SirDabs (IGN)
      Skywalkahng (Discord)
      Gathering tool: T3, skinning is the closest to T4, I did not gather much but I just subbed premium this month trying to level it up.

Main build: Currently working on axe (scythe for farm, halberd, and bearpaws) with assassins jacket with soldier helm. I have been roaming solo.

Outlands:Yes, roaming around solo always like to adventure

Last 3 guilds: None

Reason: I recently picked up albion again after stepping away since the start. I have a friend in the money guild who is asking me to join the alliance. I usually play solo a lot but I am feeling some limitations playing alone and I am looking to take my game to the next level with a good guild. I like to open world and put my pvp skills to use with a team to experience the game more.

Guild vouch: Not directly related to THE FLEET, but my friend, FatDabsOnly (IGN), in the money guild who has been helping me out a lot asked me to apply for his alliance guild and I thought you guys seemed cool I want to be part of it.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the time!
    • Neu

• In game name - Jake The Snake
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - I don't gather, my buddy does everything for me
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - I use spears, and im working on a new build i use tier 4.2, i was tier 7 in beta
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds - TeaParty,TheGuild, and TheGoodFellas
      • Reason you'd like to join - I need a guild that can sustain them selves, and so far every guild i've joined either was destroyed or disbanded.
    • Neu

• In game name - xBloodbane
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Sickle/Fibre
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Staves (Double-bladed) - T5
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Been playing since launch on and off, mostly there.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Savage / Playerkillerz /
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looking for a better and more organized guild as current is not what I expected. Everything I've heard and read about you sounds promising.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Not that I know of.

• gyazo.com/babebe311c344c3e36b8cd1325f48faf