The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In game name
      • Treebeard
      Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs)
      • Interested in any role, though I've been focusing on gathering since release (adept miner and quarrier). I'm currently using have t4 gear, t4.1 double bladed staff and would like to learn more about structure PvP opportunities.
      • Link to build --- albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/1172
      Do you have any black zone experience?
      • None, however I do spend time reading up on the subject of team comps and builds while also keeping up with black zone news via podcasts.
      Reason you'd like to join
      • I've been playing the game with two good friends and we are all three interested in getting the most out of our Albion experience. I'm interested in helping the guild succeed through both gathering/crafting as well as adding to any PvP efforts that I can.
      • It seems like you guys run a tight ship, and I'd like to climb aboard.
    • In game name: Aughyssul

Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs): PVP focused

Do you have any black zone experience?: Limited

Reason you'd like to join: I'm an experienced MMO player, with roots going back to UO. Experience goes over UO, EQ, WoW, and EVE. I played as a null-sec pirate in eve, and a bandit/outlaw in UO. In WoW, I played in a world top 20 guild. I'm interested in joining a new hardcore community to continue my favorite MMO activity, open world PVP.
      • In game name: Zyas - Bow
      • Role you'd like to fulfill: PvP, GvG, PvE
      • Do you have any black zone experience: No - Only red zones (Fast learner though)

• In game name: Zanyz - Curse Staff
      • Do you have any black zone experience: No - Only red zones (Fast learner though)

• Reason we'd like to join: Being part of an active community that is dedicated and focused on being the top dogs, making life miserable for other people and guilds. Advancing to the next step and taking down the content that the game has to offer.

• We're two friends who have gamed together since early teenage years, when we set our minds on a goal, we stay focused and dedicated, so we can reach it.
      • In game name - Urbina
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs) - PvP/Pve Focused. GvG/ZvZ
      • Do you have any black zone experience? - Yes, beta 1 and 2 played with Weeds and Llaw Arians
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looking for organized pvp with a guild able to provide for their own needs.
      Coin is my current main character.
      • In game name - Fogo
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVG - I'm primarily interested in PvP and GvG, but don't mind gathering for the good of the guild.
      • Do you have any black zone experience? - I have no black zone experience, and limited experience in general, but I'm a consistant player and will pick things up quickly.
      • Reason you'd like to join - Both your website and this post say that you are interested in theory crafting and min/maxing. In real life I am the sole data analyst for a state forensic crime lab (I can prove it), and believe i could help you make data driven decisions while also being a dedicated, competent player.
      • In game name: SazBot
      • Do you have any black zone experience: Very little. I played in alpha 1 and was a part of a gvg guild then.
      • Reason we'd like to join: guild seems well organized and has it's head on straight. I would like to join the team and contribute and grow the community
      • Ex Eve online player looking for the same style of play. I lived in 0.0 and any law of the land is just boring. Need that black zone style of play to keep it interesting.
      • In game name: Wilderbeest
      • Role you'd like to fulfil: Stone Gatherer / Potion Maker / Can play whatever combat role needed however prefer to gather, enjoy all combat styles and haven't decided on one.
      • Do you have any black zone experience? Very Limited.
      • Reason you'd like to join: Bananass sold me on joining in the Beta but was waiting for release. Looks organised and in the black zone which is where i want to play.
    • IGN:

Pent

Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs):

Currently concentrating on gathering and leveling up a healing build. Be happy to take on any gathering/crafting role the guild needs and provide support in PVP.

None as of yet!

Reason you'd like to join:

I have known one of your guild members, Atome, for too long( :D ) and have played many a PVP focused game with him and others over the years. He recommended taking a look at this game and I am really liking what I have seen so far. I would be very interested in joining up with you guys to experience the game to its fullest.

Cheers,

Pent
      • In game name: Yvain (was aurelious)
      • Role you'd like to fulfill Pvp Focused:
      • Do you have any black zone experience? I stayed in black zone abit in one of the betas but not as much compared to most people
      • Reason you'd like to join:Wanted to return to the guild i was apart of in the previous beta as i felt that it was pretty fun here
      • In game name: FapyChulo
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs): Gathering
      • Do you have any black zone experience? Yes I'm currently playing solo now in Blackzone Dungeons
      • Reason you'd like to join.: I need a guild that have mature players and run party/group for Hellgates and grinding
    • In game name
      • MrSm00K
      Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs)

• Interested in any role. I'm currently preparing my T4 warbow build

• None, i just watched streams all night.
      Reason you'd like to join

• i would like to have firends to play with and to enjoy the game experience .
      • In game name: Mestor
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs): PvP and GvG and some Gathering!
      • Do you have any black zone experience: No, just joined the game yesterday. But I will be there soon!
      • Reason you'd like to join: I want to have a nice community around me and evolve together with the guild.
    • Hi, i am new to the game. Started playing yesterday with my friend Mestor.

• In game name: KorumShui
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs): All of them, but mostly PvP and GvG
      • Do you have any black zone experience? Not yet
      • Reason you'd like to join: I have a lot of MMO experience but never played the sandbox type like runescape or tibia. All my guilds in those MMO however were lacking in terms of organization and voice communication. So i am looking forward to be a dedicated part of an organized and VoIP-active guild.