The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In game name - JtoumerCleave.
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - tier 6 sickle.
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Curse T7, Fire T7, Holy T7. Want to unlock curse T8 and play constantly in all kinds of events.
      Any experience in the outlands? - Took part in a ZvZs and Ganks in Anglia, Cumbria and Mercia. I know what a battle is and what need to do.
      Last 3 previous guilds - Warpath (TRUTH), Organized Chaos (TRUTH), Hammer and Sickle (POE).
      Reason you'd like to join - I'm looking for a strong guild that defends its rights, is considered with the opinion and rights of its participants, international and most importantly - active. I play a lot and I want to develop.
      Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links):

• In game name - Chernovous
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Lumberjacking tier 5 / Skinning Tier 5
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Currently mastering bows (Wailing bow currently tier 4, and soulscythe, currently t4
      • Any experience in the outlands? - i was participating i ZvZ in small guild Yaga
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Yaga, Organized Chaos (TRUTH)
      • Reason you'd like to join - I would like to join a serious guild participate in ZvZs and become a guild gatherer.
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -
      Bilder
      • albionStats.png

188,74 kB, 421×527, 52 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Chernovous ()

• In game name - Bearalroll
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Tier 7 Skinning Knife
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - I have a Glaive build 100/70 with a crafter at 100 for spears. Currently have a lot of LP and came back with the goal of leveling up artifact bows as there is talk they may be viable in a lot of situations including the 2v2 hell gates that are coming out which is what I am most excited about.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I was in LADS since the launch. I stopped playing while fleet was in the GG alliance around when arenas came out. We had lots of good open world fights. I have only been in one GvG fight, mainly I was just trying to gear up and be ready if needed. At the time all the teams were full and I don't like to push people to get in on things.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - LADS (Since I returned I have been in FRICKS for 2 days as that is where I was directed to by SUN) Fricks seem like good people but I had some good times roaming with fleet and was glad to see the guild is still around.
      • Reason you'd like to join - I used to group with fleet members for fame farming and Anglia roaming, two of my favourites were samurai zero and Demoneyesangel. I am not sure any other fleet member will remember me but I did partake in a lot of the ZvZ's at the time when fleet joined GG. I would like to join fleet because it is an active guild with access to good territories and with the large player base I am sure to fit in with some members to do some PvP.
      • If also possible I would like for my girlfriend Kelli to be able to get invited too. She does not have the same fame levels as myself and is more of a casual player but will participate in ZvZ with proper weapons. She has had some surgeries of late which limits her play time but it would be nice to be able to play together. Thank you for your consideration in this application.
      Best Regards,
      Bear
      • Like this post
      • In game Name --> ObeyYourMaster
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it --> T6 Pickaxe
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? --> I'm using heavy mace as a tank. For now, i have as a unlocked T6 but there are 800+ lp. Its not gonna hard to get t7 and t8.
      • Any experience in the outlands? --> Yes of course. Many times i was in ZvZ.
      • Last 3 previous guilds --> Tea Party, Tridra and Nilfgaard
      • Reason you'd like to join? --> I had to give the game a six-month break. Now im back and i want to play this game hard like before.

• In game name - Bosque
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it – T8 Miner
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? – T7 Fire
      Any experience in the outlands? – Since Beta
      Last 3 previous guilds - Mercenarios
      Reason you'd like to join – We are closing an era on Mercenarios and my buddies from the GvG team and people with who I usually play, also Im willing to improve my 5v5 PvP playing HG with new enthusiast people.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bosque ()

• In game Name
        • DouweOuwe
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it
        • t8 skinning, working on the rest towards t8
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked?
        • Tank - Greathammer. Sometimes grovekeeper. I just run with 6.1 / 6.2 in zvz's
        • Wailingbow - Just low tier but does its job in zvz
      • Any experience in the outlands?
        • I live there
      • Last 3 previous guilds
        • Stalemate, unfortunately leadership called it a day which kinda resulted in everyone looking for a new guild
        • After Stalemate I joined Who. A few of Stalemate did too
      • Reason you'd like to join?
        • My first experience was in Stalemate, great people. After that I needed to join a other guild. To be honest I lack the experience to know many guilds. I do believe Who / ALONE alliance is nice.. yet I lack content for myself. I prefer mercia and I also know you guys are active in EU timezones. I have talked with various people and as you might know with Sarah ;) Basically Fleet seems to be the best match for me. In return I'm very active, I like gathering and I show up for zvz's when possible. Besides that I don't mind donating too ;)
        • The stats are not that high. Just keep in mind it is just 1 week ingame time. I havent been playing this game for long yet, tho when I do.. I rock it hard ;)
    • - ButterFlower
      - Clarent blade t8
      - Clarent blade t8 all
      - Yes im good player
      - Grey, Exploited, Exertion
      - Good player I have gvg experience HG alot and want gvg guy for you :D also im a good player
      -

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Best ()

• In game name - Murylo
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t5 all tools
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - my main build is tank t8 with big hammer and t7 mace
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Always doing zvz and 5vs5
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Hunter , Blame and Brasil PVP
      • Reason you'd like to join - I am so close to end game and know the fleet is a good guild to enter in LATE GAME

• Like this post
      Bilder
      • Sem título.png

148,08 kB, 373×530, 43 mal angesehen
    • In game name - Klizard
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Skinning Knife t5
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Holy T7, Fire T7, Nature T7
      Any experience in the outlands? - Always doing zvz and 5vs5
      Last 3 previous guilds - Hunter , Blame and Brasil PVP
      Reason you'd like to join - I am so close to end game and know the fleet is a good guild to enter in LATE GAME
      Bilder
      • Klizard.png

93,24 kB, 271×380, 49 mal angesehen
      • In game name - Dikii (i,m Russian)
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Woodcutter T8, Miner T8, Skiiner T6 (is in progress now)
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Great Axe T6, druid's staff T6, shield T6, leather armor T6, cloth helm T6, plate boots T6
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I try to mine in black zones
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Whitty Shankers (Woke)
      • Reason you'd like to join - I want to mine safely and will be happy to be useful
    • Hey guys I have read your recruitment message. I would like to join your guild. I´m 24 years old. I play Albion 5 hours a day. I do have skiining profession leveled to tier 8. I´m looking forward to your response . PS: I do not speak fluently english if you dont mind that.
      Bilder
      • franke.png

499,56 kB, 1.152×696, 51 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Franke ()

• In game name - AvrieI
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 SKINNING KNIFE
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 ARTIFACT BOW, T7 MAGE ROBE, T6 MAGE COWL (ALMOST T8 MERCENARY HOOD FOR ZVZ) , T8 LEATHER SHOES (ASSASSIN OR ROYAL)
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I ONLY PLAY IN THE OUTLANDS
      • Last 3 previous guilds - BLUE ARMY, TOO MUCH HATE, ANGER, BULLYING AND EVERYONE BEING FAKE, TEAM CASUALTY, ONLY JOINED FOR BB FAME FOR A BIT BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT IS A DEAD GUILD
      • Reason you'd like to join - PLAY WITH ACTUAL FUN PEOPLE

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Avriel ()

• In game name - Lockown81
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Skinner Knife
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 Devine staff or T7 Daggers, T6 leather armors all, T6 Mage Robe.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes several as leather gather but also as a bit of pvp.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Last guild was stailmate. Biggest reason for leaving was due to time difference and as such was not fun to play and I took a 3 month brake.
      • Reason you'd like to join - I saw you where looking for a T8 Skinner and a healer. I use daggers to skin but always a healer whit fame farms.
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - attached
      Bilder
      • stats2.png

154,98 kB, 411×580, 50 mal angesehen

• In game Name?
      Folc

Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it?
      T8 Pickaxe
      T7 Stone

What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked?
      T7 Greathammer
      T7 Plate armor

Any experience in the outlands?
      Yes, ever. From beta test.

Last 3 previous guilds?
      Asylum
      Overlords

Reason you'd like to join?
      There was a migration from Overlord members to The Fleet and I lost, all my friends are in the guild, so I wanted to be with them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Folc () aus folgendem Grund: Completando as perguntas.

• In game name - ppl4beer
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Lumberjack
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T8 Fire artifact (wildfire/brimstone/blazing - spec 76 for zvz) T8 - clarent/galatine - 98 spec, armors 255 spec)
      • Any experience in the outlands? - A lot exprerince in zvz /castle/warcamps.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Advance. Cumbo , Vytis
      • Reason you'd like to join - Main reason is GVG/. Other - zvz/castle zvz
      • prnt.sc/ir9n46
      • prnt.sc/ir9nd8
      • Ready for GVG/HG