The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello! ( In game name is Alizera)

In my search for a guild to join I must say It was a challenge! but, The Fleet is guild which I can honestly say is a guild I would gladly contribute
      and uplift, I am a new player but I do understand the basics, therefore I would love the guild to teach me their ways and so the role Id like to fulfil is a gatherer!

I would feel honoured in fighting and gathering alongside you men! I also have some dank memes which I will slide under the table ;)
    • Alizera schrieb:

Hello! ( In game name is Alizera)

In my search for a guild to join I must say It was a challenge! but, The Fleet is guild which I can honestly say is a guild I would gladly contribute
      and uplift, I am a new player but I do understand the basics, therefore I would love the guild to teach me their ways and so the role Id like to fulfil is a gatherer!

I would feel honoured in fighting and gathering alongside you men! I also have some dank memes which I will slide under the table ;)
      That sounds great haha. Make sure to follow up to fleetfullsail.com to finish application. Hope to see you soon
      We are recruiting!

• Hey, me and a friend of mine would be very interrested in joining your guild (he'll make the post himself I guess)

IG name : Mhaldoror
      Role : For now gathering (I'm kinda close to t5 sickle, I'm not that experienced with the game, but it seems obvious that you need to specialize so that's what I went for). I might very well be interrested in pvp in the future but I have very limited experience with that (appart for very small scale 2v2 Hellgates and open world pvp)
      Why I'd like to join : I'm a semi hardcore player who played a lot of Black Desert Online back when it first launched (up until all the controversy about p2w happenned) and enjoyed this game mainly for the social/guild play. Albion seems to be centered around that very notion and that seems very interresting to me (that and, in term of personnal progression, being part of a guild seems to be a - mandatory - boost). Of course, as a kind of new Albion Player, being a part of a guild with experienced players seems to be the best way to learn about the mechanics of the game, pve or pvp wise.
    • Hi, i am Mhaldoror's friend, also interesting joining you guild.

IG name : Ewima
      Role : Gathering currently. Atm, working on leather (near t5) and leveling my warbow to 40. Also really interested about PvP, in small scale pvp, HG 2v2, 5v5. Got experience on solo ganking and HG 2v2 during beta on warbow of course (with my friend Mhaldoror). Must confess that i have never played anything else than bow on Albion, but can learn other weapon if needed and if someone teach me.
      Why I'd like to join : Semi hardcore player from BDO, i've rly enjoy this game and reach high tier on pvp, the social experience and guild was amazing. I am trying to find this on Albion now, so i am interested about guild who can bring such content and mature gaming. I love this kind of sandbox game and still got a lot to learn, being a part of an experienced guild seems to be the best way to progress.
      • In game name : RazieL + Angelik
      • Role you'd like to fulfill (pvp focused / gathering / GVGs ; PvP Healer/cotton gatherer as raziel / and PvP dps as angelik (warbow)
      • Reason you'd like to join :

Let me tell you a short story. RazieL is running around a T5 zone, chillin, pumping his hemp collecting skill tier to 7/100 happy, many materials, fast horse mount, life is good.

but alas he does not know that 2 noobs are about to jump him and to his great surprise, he moved sometime ago to a Richful T6 zone.
        Now. This was quite frustrating.
        I logged in Angelik (was unplayed but created before) and in 1-2 hours she's full t4 leather/cloth with a t4 warbow :) ganked a few people and realized.. wait.. this is just trolling.. i need to do it with more people ;)
        So.... Long (kinda) story short, I'd love to join, participate in PvP/GvG and maybe even gathering activities.

good eve' :)

In game : Angelique. Raziel.
    • In-Game name: GabeNewell
      Role I'm interested to fulfill: Pvp and GVGs
      I'd like to join the guild to be part of something big and help the guild acheive is goal. I'd like to acquire more skills and learn alot with The fleet and I intend to dedicate myself for the guild and its member to make sure it reaches it's full potential.
      1. Mattlocke
      2. looking to fill GvG role
      3. I want to join because some of my guild mates from beta joined. A hardcore progression scene sounds fun for this game. I used to hardcore raid in WoW up till the first patch in legion. No stranger to pulling my weight. Wont disappoint.