The Fleet - International - LF Players interested in GVG / HG / ZVZ

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In game name - PsychoGhost
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - all T2
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Clarent, t6
      • Any experience in the outlands? - yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Iron Bank
      • Reason you'd like to join - Just came back and I remembered The Fleet from back in the day. I'd like to join a guild I've known about since launch as I feel y'all are probably more established than the new guilds I see.
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -
      Bilder
      • Stats (Albion).png

152,57 kB, 379×525, 56 mal angesehen
    • Vocandin schrieb:

..::FLEET OR DEFEAT!.::..

[list][*]
      [/list]
      Hi, i would like to join to your fleet because looking for more pvp focusing type of game and collect more game for pvp. Also i am not a hardcore player but always active in game and searching for more active guild as you are.
      In game name is Uno
      My highest gathering tool is Axe and it’s tier 7 also i’ve tier6 tools for other resources.
      The role i play is a holy healer and achieved to open tier 7. Also i’ve nature staff as tier6
      I’ve some zvz and group ganking experience at blackzone but generally being at outlands for gather.
      Previous guilds are Heavens Fence, Just a game and Permanenth.
      Bilder
      • 26E5132A-48CC-4307-86AD-F775FA665DFB.jpeg

187,07 kB, 663×952, 62 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Uno ()

• In game name - DirtyNades
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Fiber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Cursed,T7 Holy Healer
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Alot
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Fricks, Tier 4
      • Reason you'd like to join - Would like to be a part of a community that has teamwork and am looking to get into HG's and GVG's.
      Bilder
      • image1(2).jpeg

101,77 kB, 480×640, 47 mal angesehen
      • In game name - Szaman
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Fiber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T8 Holy Staff
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Infinite, Scoia'Tael
      • Reason you'd like to join - Be part of the most powerful community in game and looking team for hg.

• MadM3rcy
      T6 Lumberjack
      T8 Whispering Bow 60 Spec
      T7 Lvl 95 1 Hand Holy 68 Spec
      T7 Lvl 90 Artifact Fire 34 Spec
      Lived in the Black Zone for a very long long time
      Derrick kicked me after calling me a cunt and i noticed Fleet guys are cooler anyways because you guys always fame together and do shit as a team
      Money Guild
      Stalemate
      Crimson Imperium Reborn
      Referral: JkRowling
      • In game name - Dindel
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - scythe IV
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Glaive V, Various Armor but usually Leather Chest Piece, Mage Cowl or Scholar Cowl
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes i go and get the chest in well of the world as often as i can and farm the statues beside it for around 150k-200k each perfect run.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Badox Albion (small spanish guild), [HARD] Cipher Pol, [OOPS] HustlinHitmans (kicked for not being spanish only, i did not do anything else to warrant a kick)
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looks Coordinated and Ambitious, Hellgate/Fame-Farm Team. PvP Focus
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - I attached the file, I Know it's not that impressive but i will grow fast (I play every day i can)
      • Like this post - Done
      Bilder
      • Capture.2.PNG

156,03 kB, 379×533, 42 mal angesehen
      • In game name - Dalnar
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 Lumber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 Brimstone
      • Last 3 previous guilds - KDS - Stalemate
      • Reason you'd like to join - I want to join a goal oriented; active guild that groups together and works together as a team.
      • Like this post - Done
      Bilder
      • !Stats.PNG

94,56 kB, 330×359, 47 mal angesehen
    • In game name - goya13
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t5 lumber /t5 ore
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked?- t6 fire/frost/cursed staff dps mage builds
      Any experience in the outlands? -yes
      Last 3 previous guilds- whats my name
      Reason you'd like to join- I whant to join an active guild....like I said I whas in wmn guild who was part of oops alliance... I am familiar with oops rules
      Like this post- done
      • In game name - Sheraya
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Stone Hammer/Axe IV
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Priest T5 soon T6
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Only farming experience so far.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Blood Ravens, 1up Community (Its my own guild to prevent recruit messages
      • Reason you'd like to join - im looking for a international guild to have fun with and gather lots of in game experience with.
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - Im only playing since 4 days so its absolutely not impressive
      • Like this post - Done!
      • In game name - Kuntamemete
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t6 skinners knife
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - t6 glaive and t6 nature
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Whats the mainland? (plenty of time in the outlands)
      • Last 3 previous guilds - infinite (two days ago), Tea Party (months ago) and Crypt core (small friends guild)
      • Reason you'd like to join - I want an active mercia guild since people everywhere else dont seem to want pvp, they just want fame farms.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jontron () aus folgendem Grund: wrong photo

• In game name - Bearcrow
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T4 skinning knife
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T5 curse staff with leather chest, plate helm / boots, shield off hand
      • Any experience in the outlands? - no
      • Last 3 previous guilds - none
      • Reason you'd like to join - I like pvp, want people to pvp with and you own alot of land which i would like to run around in mostly carefree
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -
      • Like this post
      • Join our discord and link your application(VERY IMPORTANT) -
      Bilder
      • bearcrow albion online stats.png

142,84 kB, 380×524, 46 mal angesehen
    • In game name - aleN
      Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Leather/Cloth T7 Lumber
      What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Bow of Badon/Wailing T7
      Any experience in the outlands? - Yes
      Last 3 previous guilds - Exertion
      Reason you'd like to join - I love open world fights, small scale, large scale and like to help guilds with the gather i do.
      Bilder
      • Screenshot_1.png

150,65 kB, 375×525, 52 mal angesehen
      • In game name - Erbas
      • Highest gathering tool- T7 Fiber
      • main build - fire staf - 76spec, art fire 45 spec
      • Any experience in the outlands? - only Mercia player
      • Last 3 previous guilds - just one "Bursztynowy Kartel"
      • Reason you'd like to join - I'm looking for PvP orientet guild 5v5 exackly, but im always ready to ZvZ
      • Screenshot of your stats photos.app.goo.gl/IjUrbj0lov1xxhbh1
      Bilder
      • staty.png

210,5 kB, 475×766, 44 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Erbas ()

• In game name - KingJokerz
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Fiber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Holy, 1H is 63 and Artifact is 25.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - only had two, Majoras Guild (start of the game), Organized Chaos ( left recently)
      • Reason you'd like to join - Wanting an organized guild with plenty of activities and also interested in doing GvGs down the road if possible.
      Bilder
      • Albion Stats.png

101,9 kB, 311×432, 46 mal angesehen
    • • In game name - Kelvingar
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 ore & wood
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Main is T8 Tank (Heavy Mace) & T7 Fire Mage alt, also run T6 Frost Mage on main for ZvZ, T6 Blood letter & Double Bladed Staff on main for gank
      • Any experience in the outlands? - lived in Black Zone from beta 3
      • Last 3 previous guilds - only in one guild KDS until recently
      • Reason you'd like to join - more active and larger group for big ZvZ's, want to do HG's, gank squads, fame farm at times
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - see below
      • Like this post - done
      Bilder
      • snip.png

329,85 kB, 736×1.024, 47 mal angesehen
      • Capture.JPG

98,78 kB, 715×1.013, 38 mal angesehen
      • Capture2.JPG

105,45 kB, 735×1.034, 42 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kelvingar ()