The Fleet - International - Currently Inactive

• In game name MoREEH
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - no like gathering
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? -tank full t8 frost full t8 nature lvl 90
      • Any experience in the outlands? -ZvZ, Wolf Gank Squad, FF
      • Last 3 previous guilds - winters furia and A N I M A
      • Reason you'd like to join - competitive guild
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - no

• WonkySage
      • 8 Sickle, 8 Pickaxe
      • Bruiser - Carrioncaller T8- 85 Mastery.
      • Playing since beta 2
      • Intolerant, GhostRiders, Blue army
      • Want to find a good group of people that like to hellgate/fame farm
      • I know nobody in the guild, just came off a break from the game and all my friends since quit.
      Images
      • wonky.jpg

623.5 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 214 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by bradbrad14 ().

• In game name - Edemilson
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Sickle t5
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - 1h Holy Mistcaller Cleric robe mercenary hood royal shoes. can wear t8 (also have nature staffs to t7 working on that atm )
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Alot
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Just a Game / New Player/ Criminal
      • Reason you'd like to join - Wanna find hellgate team/gvg team
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - I dont think i know anyone in the guild.

• In game name - Kurate
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Fishing 100/100 78/100
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Holy healing / T6 nature
      • Any experience in the outlands? -Castles,Reset and Warcamps
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Conflict
      • Reason you'd like to join - New atmosphere and want to have fun
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Yes, Ganjwa and Jerichao
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen -
      Images
      • FLEETT.jpg

432.29 kB, 1,887×774, viewed 191 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kurate ().

• In game name - Judo
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Mining 100/100 78/100
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 Tank Mace/Staves
      • Any experience in the outlands? -Castles,Reset and Warcamps
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Conflict
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looking for a more competitive edge in pvp while also improving as shot caller in ZvZs and GvGs as well.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Yes, Ganjwa and Kurate
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen -
      Images
      • Untitled.jpg

451.64 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 210 times
      • In game name - Hokusai
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 miner.
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Holy healer = T8 Druid Cowl, T8 Druid Robe, T8 Royal Shoes and T6 Divine Staff.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Not too much.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Sapphire Asylum.
      • Reason you'd like to join - I am looking for endgame experience, cool guild name.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - I dont think I know anyone in the guild.
      • In game name - R3BEL / PR3D
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t8 all ( Stone t6 )
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - R3BEL - t7 warbow ganker / gatherer ZvZ build Strongbow / Wailing - t8 skinning t8 fiber t8 woodaxe gathering ==== PR3D - t7 plate t7 SoulScythe ZvZ build primary - t8 ore t6 rock gathering
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Since the beginning. BZ for life.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - TC / Pocket Aces / FLEET / JAG ( during the Fleet OOPS era )
      • Reason you'd like to join - I always loved playing with the guys in FLEET had a lot of fun before I took a little break from the game a few months back. I like the structure and the shot callers for ZvZ. I've been around for a while... and would love to support the cause again ! FLEET OR DEFEAT !
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Egobasher // Voc
      Images
      • r3bbb.jpg

588.37 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 207 times
    • In Game Name- Meowzers
      Hightest Gathering tool: T5 Mining and T5 skinning working on rest
      Whats the Highest Main build: T5 all plate cloth and leather-have blazing staff for pve and warbow build for ganking build main.
      any experiance in outlands? Yes we FF in BZ all the time just reach grandmaster adven.
      last 3 privious guild: Primordial Fire and Burn Aliiance
      Reason you'd like to join: i want more content im tired of not doing anything guild related, poor guild guildance no growing in weak guilds.
      can anyone currently in guild vouch for you? unfortunatly no

The post was edited 2 times, last by Meowzers ().

• In game name - R3venge
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - 8 Sickle, 8 Axe 7 Skinning 6 pickaxe
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Bow T6 leather
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Only experience i have is blackzone
      • Last 3 previous guilds - TC, Pocket Aces, JAG, Fleet
      • Reason you'd like to join - FLEET OR DEFEAT!
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - R3bel/Pr3d
      Images
      • unknown.png

705.8 kB, 1,442×475, viewed 223 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by R3VENGE ().

• In game name - Andro
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t8 all ( Stone t6 )
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Spears/Bows/Frost/Shield/Torch, Leather (all) & Cloth Chest
      • Any experience in the outlands? - BZ since Alpha
      • Last 3 previous guilds - JAG, FLEET, TC
      • Reason you'd like to join - Fleet or Defeat!
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Egobasher // r3bel/pr3d/r3venge
      Images
      • SS1.jpg

725.78 kB, 2,560×1,080, viewed 201 times
      • In game name - Wyrmlimion
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5 Skinning, T5 Fishing, T3 rest
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 Arcane(Great/Locus/Witchwork). T6 Dagger solol build.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes started off in BZ and have alot of ZVZ exp.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Make Albion Great Again, Tenebrous, Epherium
      • Reason you'd like to join - I love BZ and large scale pvp and everything involved with it, I wanna join a guild that meets my ideals. Also your rep for being good to your members is far above everyone else.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - I do not.
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen -Uploaded Below
      Images
      • Capture.JPG

310.21 kB, 1,910×1,080, viewed 224 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wyrmlimion ().

• In game name - CoconutTea
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - Tier 8 Mining and a Stone gathering Alt
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Mainly heavy armor focus and mostly warrior weapon focus (Tier 6). Have been using light/medium with spears more lately. 1,380 learning points available.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, in fact the blackzones are where I've spent most of my time playing Albion. I b-lined tier 8 mining on release and spent a good chunk of time getting early high tier mats. Tea Party then took me on to gather high tier ore. Used to do a lot of dire pup farming. Participated in a few wars with OOPS, ALONE and a name that alludes me. A lot of politics has occurred over my playtime, but it brings back many fond memories of EVE Online. 90% of the time has been in Mercia. All guilds i have been involved with to a significant degree have all been blackzone guilds.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Tea Party, Exertion and Awful Company
      • Reason you'd like to join - I was actually a friend of a Fleet member on release and he sung your praises and asked me to join when the guild was growing. I sadly declined due to having a few RL friends who i wanted to stay close to in-game. However, for me, the PVP is what makes this game great and Fleet appears to have the drive to do well and i like the idea of helping the guild to become even more dominant in Mercia. The fact that Fleet doesn't own most of Mercia, makes all the more enticing because i want to be involved with the guild going up.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - No, not that i am aware of.
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen (below)
      Images
      • 2018-07-19_14-03.jpg

330.16 kB, 1,898×1,043, viewed 182 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vanilla_man ().

• In game name - DemonboyJr
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T4 everything
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - High spec Nature/Holy heals.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes im not a shitter
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Conflict, Behemothz, Blue Army (<1 week in BA)
      • Reason you'd like to join - want to invest in 5man content/ i know guildies/ dont want to be in a shitter guild or a slave guild
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - I know Logic from when he was conflict but i doubt he can vouch for me
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen - better quality image here
      Images
      • 1dec3c82-2fee-4264-857f-fe679e870696.jpg

96.17 kB, 768×432, viewed 182 times
      • In game name - Arroes
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - N/A ( I Don't gather )
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Mace T7, Frost T6,
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I was Born in the Outlands.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Pocket Aces, Tea Party, Gate Keepers ( own guild )
      • Reason you'd like to join - HG. HG all about them HG, and 5 man
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - yeah just ask in your guild i probably killed them in HG :)
      • Screenshot of your character selection screen

• IG - PurpleSocks

Gathering makes me sleep

Tanky guy -- alts frost if you need one for GvG

Outlands? Blackzone? I die in mercia all the time

uh Conflict and Beho and some random guilds inbatween

we're number #5 im told

I dunno whose in the guild ^^ but LF a new family
      Images
      • capture 678.JPG

178.42 kB, 1,286×900, viewed 208 times
      • In game name - Gundwulf
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 pickaxe
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - all tier 8: halberd, soldier helm, assassin jacket, assassin shoes.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, a lot of fame farm and zergs.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Just a Game, Ta na Disney, Exertion.
      • Reason you'd like to join - I have friends in the guild and I like the playstyle of the guild.
      • Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Yes, Bigcapivara.
      Images
      • Screenshot_7.jpg

458.85 kB, 1,919×1,079, viewed 172 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gundwulf ().