The Fleet - International - Currently Inactive

• In Game Name - Andro

Highest gathering - T8 Skinning with 36 Specialization ( T6 all other tools )

T6 spears, bows, axes, torches, orbs, crossbows, shields, curse staff, mage helmet, plate helmet, leather chest, plate boots, leather boots.

Outland exp - Since end of alpha and all betas.

Last 3 previous Guilds - Tea Party, Undead Lords, Just A Game (JAG American CP Leader)

Reason To Join - Looking for new group that is focused, respected & competitive. You all seem to fit the Bill!
      Images
      • FLEET.JPG

59.82 kB, 405×650, viewed 201 times
      • In game name - KvothetheArcane \ Thekingswit
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T4 Lumberjack
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T8 Clarent \ T7 Heavy Xbow
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes, play primarily in blackzone
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Black Mamba, Glorious Nomads
      • Reason you'd like to join - Interested in more PVP oriented guild
      • Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links)
      Images
      • stats.png

151.2 kB, 384×527, viewed 173 times
      • stats2.png

156.49 kB, 387×528, viewed 207 times
    • In game name - NaoWhut

Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T5 Axe

What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 Great Hammer Main Build / T7 Fire Staff Off Build

Any experience in the outlands? - I live in the black zones

Last 3 previous guilds - Glorious Nomads, OGz, Black Mamba

Reason you'd like to join - Looking for people who run to the fight instead of away from it

Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -

• In game name - Aughrehmeer
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 lumberjack (45 mastery also have 45 mastery in t8 wood refine) T6 skinner
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T7 Spear (Glaive/1H) planning on switching to Clarent I have 1500+LP to fast track.
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Only play in blackzones.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - GREY(back when they were #1), BLACK MAMBA
      • Reason you'd like to join - Back recently with KAY and wanting to play with higher quality players and not those either still learning basic mechanics of the game or just not competent enough to perform.

• In Game Name -Insan3

Highest gathering - T6 Skinning

Combat - Spear-sword-crossbow T6 t6 cloth t7 leather

Outland exp - playing in BZ since early alphas

Last 3 previous Guilds - Tea party - conflict - money guild

Reason To Join -coming back from a long break willing to play abit more and get involved in PVP asap and you guys seem to focus heavily on pvp.
      Images
      • Untitled.jpg

80.16 kB, 1,152×648, viewed 168 times
      [url='http://www.filedropper.com/2rwkrjq'][img]http://www.filedropper.com/2rwkrjq[/img][/url]

The post was edited 1 time, last by a.rabbit ().

• In game name - Merch
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Lumberjack
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T8 Tank Atm (T8 Great Hammer, T8 Hellion Hood, T8 Knight Armor, T7Druid Sandals - On my way to a GvG Team >:)
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I Only play in blackzones.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Say My Name, S0 Salty
      • Reason you'd like to join - I was in the Guild before & it was awesome in there. Imo best Guild. Also Looking for a Guild that has experience, are respectful & know what they are doing / want.
      Images
      • fleety.png

136.76 kB, 380×532, viewed 194 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Merch ().

• In game name - Agentmorga
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - miner ORE T8/ miner crafter T8
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - glaves 100/90 Plate helm 100/90 hunter asasin jaket 100/80/80/ leather shoes/artifact assassin 100/54/40 ZVZ fair mage T7
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I Only play in blackzones.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - the solar, PVP alfa , albion ciopers
      • Reason you'd like to join - Looking for a Guild that has experience, are respectful & know what they are doing / want, and interesting GvG/ZvZ
      Images
      • stats.png

154.98 kB, 1,152×648, viewed 182 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by agentmorga ().

• Going crazy here, because screenshot is to large to be uploaded onto this (over 1MB)

My gatherer is EgoBasher - T8 wood,T6 skin, T5 all others. Total fame - 11.8 Million
      My main is Omarosarage - Dual swords skill 52, 68 skill sword overall. Leather chest 63 skill, ass jacket 43 skill
      Fame for killing other players 1.4 million, total fame 4.5 million
      Reasons for wanting to join, same as Pred and Andro. Im in JAG now, but it's a drama fest. Id like to be in a guild that works together, takes and holds territory - and fights.

Id like to join you on discord, hang out and make sure we're a good fit before leaving JAG. Several others may also be interested.
      I'm on your recruit discord now.

Previous guilds - MortisConsortium/DeathInc
      • In game name - Aenarias

• Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 Skinning

• What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Glaive T7

• Any experience in the outlands? - Yes

• Last 3 previous guilds - OGz

• Reason you'd like to join - I have a few friends in The Fleet and they recommended it to me. I'm looking to progress with HGs, GvGs, and organized ZvZ.

• Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -
      Images
      • Albion Stats.png

160.07 kB, 480×525, viewed 173 times
      • In game name - Thuguh
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 Fiber
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Demonic T8
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Yes
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Conflict, Glorious Nomads
      • Reason you'd like to join - I would like to join a guild dedicated to PvP.
      Images
      • Stats.png

157.81 kB, 429×388, viewed 189 times
    • - In game name: Punish

- Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it : T6 fiber

- What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? Clarent T8

- Any experience in the outlands? yes

- Last 3 previous guilds: S0 Salty, Say My Name

- Reason you'd like to join - I'm GvG player who played in S0 Salty and Say my name rosters. I want to fame and GvG, and I think it'll be possible in The Fleet compared to my last guild. Also, I have a friend in there who keeps telling e good things about the guild !

- Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) -
      IGN Punish

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hum ().

• In game name - Temesis / Teesha / Ragsta
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Stone, rest T6
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T8 Spears, Working on T8 Arcane/Mace, Nature Staff on gatherer
      • Any experience in the outlands? - I took part in about 5-6 Castles and pacified a bunch of Warcamps with you guys when you were in the GG alliance.
      • Last 3 previous guilds - H&S NA / SUN / Say my name
      • Reason you'd like to join - We're a group of 6+ Canadians that play quite a bit and are self sufficient. When you left the GG alliance, it left a hole and they decided to stick to Anglia. We however prefer to play in Mercia which was the alliance's initial goal when we joined. We then moved to Say my name when they assured us the focus would be on Mercia which ended up in a nice 2 intensive days of ZvZ with 50+ online. Now, if there's 16 online at any given time during the day, there's 4 of us with double accounts filling half of the online people which doesn't make sense : /
      • Names of our group: Teesha, Temesis, Ragsta, Xtreamkiller, Migwilfy, Fraustie, Demonz, Asaakiraa, Shitgame, Peligro, etc
      • Additional info: We're a nice group of RL friends that have played together for a while. We don't steal resources or rat out people's positions because there's just no point when you don't have income issues. We enjoyed playing with you guys and look forward to ZvZ, Fame and farm together again.
      • Classes of everyone in group: Fire, Frost x2, Arcane, Mace x2, Nature x1, Holy x3, Spears, Blood letter
      • The others can also apply here if you are interested. We play mainly on NA hours, but 2-3 of us often play from work during the day as well.
      • In game name - Swarlezy
      • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - t5 Skin/Mining (working on getting both up)
      • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6+ Frost
      • Any experience in the outlands? - Many Gank squads, 5-10 ZvZ events, etc..
      • Last 3 previous guilds - Swift Nation, prior to that was a while ago but I think I was in Gentleman for a bit? Not sure if they even exist still.
      • Reason you'd like to join - Swift Nation is disbanding, want to stay in the same alliance and The Fleet seems to be the most active guild, plus people always been chill.
      • Like this post
      Images
      • Capture.PNG

344.7 kB, 531×685, viewed 182 times
    • barbon80 can use t6 tool all of them I have t6 healer and working on all wepons are t4 and t5 cloth and leather t6 plate 5 run the black zones more then anything else last guilds was swift sun and hammer and sickle na swift is closeinig up and I use to run with some fleet when I was in sun
      Images
      • Screenshot (23).png

512.83 kB, 823×463, viewed 170 times
      • BuddyGame, BuddyGamer, BuddyGames
      • t8 stone / t8 skinning / t7 cotton/ t6 ore/ t6 wood - BuddyGame
      • I have on this character - BuddyGames, t7 healer and 900 books. I have on this character - BuddyGamer, almost t6 bow and 2500 books. I want to up all characters.
      • All of launch
      • Team Casualty (direwolfz), oops (Swift Nation) at the moment, the third guild forgot
      • Some Swift already joined. and like to ZvZ, Gank squads.
      • please accept all three characters, it is very important that I could go with you to FF and ZvZ
      Images
      • 1.jpg

129.77 kB, 532×761, viewed 148 times
      • 2.jpg

117.05 kB, 521×728, viewed 177 times
      • 3.jpg

117.37 kB, 521×728, viewed 166 times