From Dead Zone to Red Zone: How to fix the current reputation system

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• in lineage they had a similar rep system like albion. but instead of being locked out of town you would be locked out by npc.

what I mean by this is npcs that are lawfull don't talk to criminals so market place npc fast travel npcs private island npcs crafting stations expedition nps refuse to talk to you. giving carleon much more need making that town a unlawfull town for players to use markets and such things.
    • Rokov schrieb:

Meik0 schrieb:

LThe particular zone (Red) is meant to season you even further to be "ready" for the Black One.
      Holy, NO, that is your mistake. Red zone is NOT an area for preparing players to black zone. It is area for solo or really small scale (2-3 players) groups, it is full loot zone for solo and small scale content. Black zone has complete different goals, probably red zone players and black zone players is absolutely not cross arrays. But it is hard to divide activity like "it is for red zone and not for black zone" and "it is for black zone and not for red zone" so developers went to soft cap, that calls reputation. If you are not okay with reputation system - it is because you trying to play "black zone style" in red zone. Why you trying to play black zone style in red zone i dont know, probably you just have not balls for it, i mean you are too scared to play against real pvp players and equal situation, so you still trying to gang with numbers advantage.
      you know, it is possible for red zones to be both a transition point for players between yellow and black zone, and still be a focus point for small scale PvP. I believe that is one piece of the "training" aspect. Along with a few other safeguards, small scale PvP should be the first step before jumping into a ZvZ arena.

The current rep system, as is, is garbage. The concept is great, but the execution is poor. that is why my friends and I tried to keep and modify the existing rep system, but also create a new system layered on top (bounty ranks). Our proposed system is basically just a better version of a rep style system. There are ways to improve the current rep system, but in my eyes it will never be as good as the one we are proposing in this thread.
    • @Krymtastic I called him a care bear because he seems like one, defends for like one. But let's not go back there again. Takes the point out of the thread. Which is supposed to be feedback and improving.

@Sharka I believe the same about your OP. You guys did a fine job. I hope this gets the attention it needs. Cause i would be happy if that was the system in place to punish/reward both game styles.
      "Lorem Ipsum dolor sit amet."
      -Dalai Lama
    • Sharka schrieb:

you know, it is possible for red zones to be both a transition point for players between yellow and black zone, and still be a focus point for small scale PvP. I believe that is one piece of the "training" aspect. Along with a few other safeguards, small scale PvP should be the first step before jumping into a ZvZ arena.
      The current rep system, as is, is garbage. The concept is great, but the execution is poor. that is why my friends and I tried to keep and modify the existing rep system, but also create a new system layered on top (bounty ranks). Our proposed system is basically just a better version of a rep style system. There are ways to improve the current rep system, but in my eyes it will never be as good as the one we are proposing in this thread.
      1) Hmm, guess you still not understood - smallscale is NOT step to ZvZ, it is other type of gameplay. Solo and small scale pvp players usually hate ZvZ, while ZvZ players cant in solo and small scale. It is like 2 different worlds.
      2) Current rep system is okay, numbers is not balanced well, but it works. You think it is garbage coz it is made against your type of gameplay at red zone. If you like playing without garbage rep system you always can go to black region and play there. But somehow you think zerg in red zone is okay and getting zerged is not.

Meik0 schrieb:

@Krymtastic I called him a care bear because he seems like one, defends for like one. But let's not go back there again. Takes the point out of the thread. Which is supposed to be feedback and improving.
      Lets check who is real carebear, ok? Show me your kills when you are even or behind in numbers (real pvp, not just picking up free kills). Thats my killboard, if i am carebear, you should have a lot more beautiful kills!