extremely quick rising Gold price is a reason to stop trading. Our economy is dying.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ngoc schrieb:

gold should be capped to a maximum per month this is the only way the can control it (at least for the first 10 months)

and silver seller should be banned right away

any other way is just going to fail sooner or later because we you have no ANY control over a young economy it's to easy to fuck it up especially when the investment to fuck it up is very limited a person spending 20.000$ can easily fuck it up just for the fun of it

and really 20.000$ is not that much there is people that waste much more money in stupid things like a nice Diamond necklace or for a guy a sport car

and there are people (not many but one or two are enough over 500.000 people) willing to spend 20.000$ to see the "on-line" world burn just for the fun of it
      this is not Korea...

btw go tell Archeage DEV's that I hate them... Koreans always ruin games... I had such high hopes for that game...will never ever touch another Korean scam-videogame...

and to add some humor to the whole discussion:
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • In the end this still boils down to WHAT IF's..

All I see is a bunch of people that don't want to pay to play, but get jealous of anyone who doesn't mind paying to play.

There is nothing you cant do for free, premium or not.. No restriction but time. You all complain that those that pay get advantages but lets be clear.. The game needs an income and it has to be something that people will want to buy in the age of cheap ass gamers who want everything for free.

Back in the day it was subscription, you paid or you didn't play.. cheap gamers won out and Free To Play was invented with cash shops.. A lot of free to play games cap your progress behind a pay wall period, and some just outright now sell max level characters, you have all extremes.. My point is that all of you who want to buy gold with silver but come on here and complain to try to control its prices need to change your ways.. You want gold market gone then argue for a full subscription game.. If that isn't put in place then your gold market isn't changing or going any where.

Cheapskates caused gold markets and now they want it gone/regulated/capped.. go figure.
    • The market will cap itself because if the price of gold gets too high, at least some players will spend money to buy gold to convert into huge amounts of silver. This will increase the gold supply, bringing down the price.

I do expect the price to rise over the first few months in particular as the gold in the founders packs gets used up (and converted into premium). That will be countered somewhat if a lot of the retail packs they sell include a bunch of gold (new players offloading gold to get silver will moderate the price), since that will be gold coming into existence after launch.
    • It is free market with the gold/silver exchange. So if there are alot of bots inflating the silver economy gold price will rise alot.
      But if there are alot of rich people buying alot of gold to sell for silver in order to boost themself or their guild this will drive the gold price down.
      This is beta everything will get wiped in 2-3 month so there is not much point buying gold with real money.
      After release it all depend on the player base. Russian and eastern european in general don't spend real money in games so they will buy premium with silver driving gold price up.
      US/West European tend to spend more money on games keeping the gold price from rising.
    • AcOrP schrieb:

This is beta everything will get wiped in 2-3 month so there is not much point buying gold with real money.
      Gold that is bought now with real money will get returned to you after the wipe and release of the game so that you will be able to use it again once the game starts up again. So there is in fact a very real point to buying gold with real money. You will get to use it twice.

If you don't have the top founder's pack right now, it is also very worthwhile to consider an upgradre (even from the lowest pack to the middle one). It is a better value than just buying gold.
    • Ngoc schrieb:

gold should be capped to a maximum per month this is the only way the can control it (at least for the first 10 months)

and silver seller should be banned right away

any other way is just going to fail sooner or later because we you have no ANY control over a young economy it's to easy to fuck it up especially when the investment to fuck it up is very limited a person spending 20.000$ can easily fuck it up just for the fun of it

and really 20.000$ is not that much there is people that waste much more money in stupid things ^^ like a nice Diamond necklace or for a guy a sport car

and there are people (not many but one or two are enough over 500.000 people) willing to spend 20.000$ to see the "on-line" world burn just for the fun of it
      Go back to your bridge old troll :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gwild ()

• and i never said to remove gold or remove supporting the company but put a cap that is 10 times or 20 whatever they want more then a normal monthly sub

is normal monthly sub is 15$ they can put a cap at 300$ each month... it will only slow down the rush but overall they problem

Raithe schrieb:

I for 1 need one of these folks who spends 20k real money on a game to help me out with my student loans........seriously man.....its a game.

people here think is a non problem actually it helps the game so i guess those people are "normal" is us thinking that is silly that are wrong
    • Oh can we stop with the mental olympics and even responding to these people? Just get to the root of their psychology.

All the people complaining are people who don't want to pay for the game and want to get their sub with an hour of grinding. Get a job

Same thing with people whining about everything and trying to demonize the game as a "P2W" model. It's just people who don't want to pay and think they can scare the devs into giving them what they want. Get a job.

Get a Job.

:)
      Majority of Beta complaints can be solved by getting a job.
    • Bajoli schrieb:

Example:
      Someone invested 5 million and earned back 7 million in 4 days.
      That is 40% profit in 4 days.
      Sounds good?

No it is a horrible trade!

Gold went from 169 to 266 in 4 days.
      This is 57% profit
      This means that our trader of the example lost 17% of profit for actually doing something with risk, while doing nothing was the way to go.
      Oh my F!@#$%G god! What the hell am I reading?! Let me reword this for you:
      Someone invested 5 million in MSFT on NASDAQ and earned back 7 million in 4 days.
      That is 40% profit in 4 days.
      Sounds good?
      No it's a horrible trade!
      MSFT went from 169 to 266 in 4 days.
      This is 57% profit
      This means that our trader of the example lost 17% of profit for actually doing something with risk, while doing nothing was the way to go.

Dude, this is called market - silver since release went from "non existent" to "not needed" - turning it from valuable asset to shit - thus the inflation. What you are suggesting is regulating free market - which is never a good thing. I mean this is like real estate market - prices will grow indefinitely you might have some ups and downs, but trend is going to be for the bull's.

Also the way you write it sounds like if somebody taking risk should be getting something for just the risk taking, but em, that's not true - if you take a stupid risk - you are supposed to get stupid results
      [b][u]Ownage[/u][/b] (n): 1. Noun form of the verb [[i][u]own[/u][/i]]. 2. An instance in which someone or something is [u][i]owned[/i][/u].
    • By the way OP was 11 April and gold was at 266, now it's 5 May and gold is less.. If you paid 266 then and wanted to sell now you would lose...

If you keep in mind that people had 30, 60, or 90 days premium you can speculate that around 30, 60, and 90 days the price climbs because people have to get more premium.

60 day point is coming soon and price may climb sharply... buy gold now!!!