[The Tenacious Affliction] Recruiting to prepare for Launch/Wipe - NA Based & International Welcome - PvE/PvP/GvG

• [The Tenacious Affliction] Recruiting to prepare for Launch/Wipe - NA Based & International Welcome - PvE/PvP/GvG

The Tenacious Affliction is a guild of experienced players from many other games, ranging from Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft to League of Legends and Overwatch. Our guild has only arrived for the last beta phase but we are in love with Albion and are looking to become one of the best. If you're looking for a guild to grow and have a fantastic time with up to and after the launch/wipe of the game then we're the guild for you.

We're not completely the super hardcore type but we're no casuals by far. We work on different character builds daily and help each other as we climb to the top. Becoming the best will only be achieved with your help so why not join today? Our guild isn't looking for only the best, we're looking for people who are interested in becoming the best and are ready to win every fight from here and after the launch.

So why don't you join us today? If you have been enticed and you're ready to become one of the best then please either leave a reply below with your IGN and what your goal is in Albion OR send a PM to Lukian in game. We'll get with you as soon as we can. Thank you all for stopping by and enjoy Albion!
    • Been playing the game for about a week now and I also come from GW2.
    • I am mainly a PvE player but I would like to dabble in PvP every once in a while.
    • I am currently playing a healer and most likely will for launch as well.
    • I'm mainly looking for a guild that will work together to run groups in blue dungeons and hellgates.
    • Playtime- EST evening

Does your guild use Discord? What city are you centered in?
  • Hey.
    Gone through all kinds of MMOs like WoW, GW2, LoL, HotS and even the ones most of the ppl dont know about (I am looking at you, Firefall!!).
    Would like to get up and running with a dedicated guild at launch, did only play till tier 3 though. I will most likely start as a druid, since he is pretty neet for soloing stuff if needed ( plus the heal) and switch to rogue later, since I plan on focusing to max out Leather Armor, Leather Worker and skinning fast (plus mining and weapon crafting if i get the chance on ore)
    Got a week of holidays for release (17th) and after that, will be online in the evenings (GMT)