Inspect Broken

• Peterplan wrote:

the fix for this bug will very likely be deployed with the next patch
    With the next patch? As in next week? How do you expect us to pvp when we cannot identify what our enemies are wearing.... cant you come out with a hotfix for this problem? Its very annoying when perfect pvp moments are prevented because players cannot identify eachothers exact gear. One may say u can identify by how they look, but you cannot specifcally identify the armors rarity (.1 .2 or .3) so you must go off of just average item power? I would assume the staff of albion would make this bug a priority and not just another point added to the list of normal issues that will be fixed in a weekly patch. @Korn can you help us out?
  • Shmough wrote:

With the next patch? As in next week? How do you expect us to pvp when we cannot identify what our enemies are wearing.... cant you come out with a hotfix for this problem? Its very annoying when perfect pvp moments are prevented because players cannot identify eachothers exact gear. One may say u can identify by how they look, but you cannot specifcally identify the armors rarity (.1 .2 or .3) so you must go off of just average item power? I would assume the staff of albion would make this bug a priority and not just another point added to the list of normal issues that will be fixed in a weekly patch. @Korn can you help us out?
    So, what you're saying is that you don't go into PvP against someone unless you know you have better gear than them and can beat them easily?

I thought all the leet pvpers in Albion were so good they could kill anyone regardless of what they were wearing, lol.
  • Shmough wrote:

Peterplan wrote:

As UnholyKiller said, why would you not be able to PvP if you can't tell the opponents gear? That mentality is of someone that should stick to yellow zones, so you shouldn't have to worry too much.
  • UnholyKiller wrote:

Shmough wrote:

So, what you're saying is that you don't go into PvP against someone unless you know you have better gear than them and can beat them easily?
    I thought all the leet pvpers in Albion were so good they could kill anyone regardless of what they were wearing, lol.

Raserei wrote:

Shmough wrote:

Peterplan wrote:

As UnholyKiller said, why would you not be able to PvP if you can't tell the opponents gear? That mentality is of someone that should stick to yellow zones, so you shouldn't have to worry too much.
    Lmao.. what i'm saying is id rather know what i'm going up against in a hellgate fight or if a gank situation is even worth it. Also are you saying you enjoy not being able to inspect other players or are u guys just wasting your time on the forums flaming people instead of playing the beta and giving feedback to the devs? I'm going to assume u arn't one of these "leet pvpers" since you waste your time flaming on the forums opposing someone commenting on a concering issue. My character name is the same as my forum name if u want to pvp in the game /w me.