Where can I provide a reason for breaking up an expedition?

• Where can I provide a reason for breaking up an expedition?

And why am i still getting 15min penalty after got kicked by some assholes? This expedition thing really sucks in some of the part.
    I queued for 5min with DPS gears on and it had never begun. i eventually cancelled it and re-registered with healer set, only took 10sec to get started.

Then what I saw there was an another healer in the group and no fucking tank. 3(healer, dps, firemage) from a guild, an another melee-dps guy and me.
    The trio fucked up with mobs a couple of times and they started to complain, finally i was kicked out by them.
    Those people and the shitty auto matching caused this crap and why do i get a penalty? Is there even a way to remove this debuff?

Tyrannosaurus-rex / RIP
    お前は すでに 死んでいる

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tojuji ().

• Tojuji wrote:

And why am i still getting 15min penalty after got kicked by some assholes? This expedition thing really sucks in some of the part.
    I queued for 5min with DPS gears on and it had never begun. i eventually cancelled it and re-registered with healer set, only took 10sec to get started.

Then what I saw there was an another healer in the group and no fucking tank. 3(healer, dps, firemage) from a guild, an another melee-dps guy and me.
    The trio fucked up with mobs a couple of times and they started to complain, finally i was kicked out by them.
    Those people and the shitty auto matching caused this crap and why do i get a penalty? Is there even a way to remove this debuff?
    I've seen that the matchmaking system will do it's best to match you up with a "Defender/Tank" player and a "Support/Healer", but instead of waiting around for 10-minutes if one cannot be found it will try to create a group with 3-dps&2-healers. Unless you are really not organized, or pulling groups larger than you should be ... any group should be able to finish a dungeon with 2 healers and some Leather dps who can keep mobs off the healer(s).

I've done expeditions with one tank and one healer; no problems
    I've done expeditions with no tank and two healers; no problems
    I've done expeditions with no tank and one healer; bit harder, but no problems.
    I've done expeditions as a tank with NO healers; hard, have to go slow, but finished it all.
  • seems you've done a lot of tough journeys. Whether I could beat the expedition or not is not relevant.
    I could have finished it with the given combination, but god damn asses had screwed up.
    So, the matchmaking system does its best and gives shits. that's the current situation.
    Then whats the point of having the penalty? Won't the 15 min of suspension make the queue even worse?

Tyrannosaurus-rex / RIP
    お前は すでに 死んでいる

The post was edited 4 times, last by Tojuji ().