Guild Quality of Life Changes
e have a vast array of guild quality of life changes very high on our priority list.
We cannot promise yet if and how many of them will make it in time for release, however, some should start showing up in the first post-release update.
The list of things we are looking into is long, among them are:
Note that getting all of these into the game will take it’s time, hence, we are working on them step by step.
- banks with configurable tabs, and a guild bank
- customizable guild rights and role management (i.e. create a role called “gatherers” and then give all “gatherers” access to a particular tab in the guild bank, etc)
- transactions logs and asset overview banks
- more detailed activity logs on guild members
- tiered guild wallet
- improved guild message of the day feature
- crafting orders (place an order at the crafter building and leave the ingredients there, possibly set a reward. Crafter can come by later, craft the item for you, and you pick it up later)
- support for internal guild currency. Award “guild coins” to your members based on their contribution to the guild, and set up a reward store using these guild coins.
Please consider adding player achievements to the Killboard data of the player. This small change (even if updated daily) could be very useful.
Albion Tools and Database: