<Iron Bank> Mercia PvP | International English | 21+ and Discord Required

• llCursorll wrote:

``Low tax `` Is 50 % on silver + direct cut on gathering ANNnndd .... All the items made in a HG (if gears is provided by guild ) Considered low tax ?
      taxes are not at 50% any longer (we were stress testing our system), and we let you keep 100% of your loot. Therefore a 30% tax on silver is alone (minus items) is less than a 30% tax. Gathering taxes are a thing for almost every guild out there.

Resource and Silver taxes equal out to a 10-25% range. yes, gear is provided to GvG teams, but since the gear is provided by the guild taxes, the risk is no longer on the actual player. That is why loot goes back to the guild and we pay them for winning with silver and/or gear. When they lose the guild eats the cost. Dunno why that seems unfair to you.

you were in the guild for like one day and dipped out, the other 99% of the guild has been around longer, helped test and develop our tax system, and enjoy it. If you don't, there are plenty of other guilds to join.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharka ().

• Hello Oceanic players! I'm an Oceanic player and a member of the global guild <Iron Bank of Albion>.
      My name is Lamix as you may know me from my YouTube channel - youtube.com/channel/UCGLNoQpjsjrSIX1f8RMKTtw
      I've been having a real good time with the guild, whether we're doing dungeons together, PvPing or socializing. Our guild leader has 3 years of experience playing this game, and provides us with good direction. The guild is very well organized and has many great systems in place. It also has a low tax system which is fair and balanced, and in-turn provides guildies with many helpful benefits and perks.

The issue for me is that we lack Oceanic players. There is a core group of us who have been here since the creation of the guild and don't want to leave. We have a great time during the NA/EU/OCE overlap hours, but then the groups die off. This will especially be a problem for me when it's time to do grouped events like guild verses guild battles, Hellgates and dungeon runs.

On behalf of the Iron Bank of Albion - Oceanic Community - I would like to invite any oceanic players out there to join us. The benefits of joining a global guild like ours includes an increased efficiency when gathering resources, flexibility in territory control, and a round-the-clock network of active and knowledgeable players to share experiences with. Our guild systems are set up in a way that everyone can benefit from them at any time of the day. While we do have people who stick to safer content, anyone who is ambitious enough to venture into the Red and Black zones will benefit from our guild systems and global presence. At the end of the day we are a global guild filled with a great bunch of people from all over the world. We have a lot of fun together, but we also have a solid vision backed by clear goals and objectives. We have room for casual, hardcore, and competitive players. There is a place for everyone regardless of what content you focus on (PvP, PvE, Econ/Crafting, etc.).

Feel free to contact us if you would like more information. We would be happy to talk with you to make sure it's a good fit for both parties
    • Lamix wrote:

Hello Oceanic players! I'm an Oceanic player and a member of the global guild <Iron Bank of Albion>.
      My name is Lamix as you may know me from my YouTube channel - youtube.com/channel/UCGLNoQpjsjrSIX1f8RMKTtw
      I've been having a real good time with the guild, whether we're doing dungeons together, PvPing or socializing. Our guild leader has 3 years of experience playing this game, and provides us with good direction. The guild is very well organized and has many great systems in place. It also has a low tax system which is fair and balanced, and in-turn provides guildies with many helpful benefits and perks.

The issue for me is that we lack Oceanic players. There is a core group of us who have been here since the creation of the guild and don't want to leave. We have a great time during the NA/EU/OCE overlap hours, but then the groups die off. This will especially be a problem for me when it's time to do grouped events like guild verses guild battles, Hellgates and dungeon runs.

On behalf of the Iron Bank of Albion - Oceanic Community - I would like to invite any oceanic players out there to join us. The benefits of joining a global guild like ours includes an increased efficiency when gathering resources, flexibility in territory control, and a round-the-clock network of active and knowledgeable players to share experiences with. Our guild systems are set up in a way that everyone can benefit from them at any time of the day. While we do have people who stick to safer content, anyone who is ambitious enough to venture into the Red and Black zones will benefit from our guild systems and global presence. At the end of the day we are a global guild filled with a great bunch of people from all over the world. We have a lot of fun together, but we also have a solid vision backed by clear goals and objectives. We have room for casual, hardcore, and competitive players. There is a place for everyone regardless of what content you focus on (PvP, PvE, Econ/Crafting, etc.).

Feel free to contact us if you would like more information. We would be happy to talk with you to make sure it's a good fit for both parties
      Need more OCE players (all time zones are welcome!)