<Iron Bank> Commerce - Warfare - Diplomacy | The Iron Bank will have its due.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Jimsave schrieb:

Iron Bank - Board of Directors: Final Message
      8 minutes ago
      New To the Shareholders of the Iron Bank of Albion, and unto the several guilds and communities:
      Greetings and good fortune,
      I am writing unto you today to inform you of sundry events that have transpired over the course of this previous week ending August the 5th, 2017. In the morning hours of Sunday the 30th of July, 2017; a matter was brought to my attention by my Assistant Director of Ventures which turned out to be no small issue. Upon initial investigation, it seemed like perfectly valid attempts at bidding on our properties in Caerleon. However, myself never to easily put a thing to rest without prudent conclusions, I further investigated the issue. What transpired from thereon would lead me and several others down a very long, dark, and depressing rabbit hole.
      On Saturday the 29th of July, 2017, one TITTIESnBEER, approached the Iron Bank interested in friendly relations and potentially joining the Pay to Win alliance. He was informed that alliances were currently on the back burner but there could be several potentials in the future. After this matter was resolved he turned his inquiries to purchasing the bank's several plots in Caerleon. To the which, the bank kindly declined any offers. At this he began with bidding against us despite seeking diplomatic ties. The situation quickly went sour and cold. Please see attached: EXHIBIT A
      EXHIBIT A: pastebin.com/TgdT7xES
      And so this is where the rabbit hole begins, and what conclusions you draw from it, are entirely yours to decide. You are hereby forewarned that the evidence presented is entirely scandalous and damning in its content. I would like the members of the Iron Bank, and the community to fully understand the Bank's position from the onset of these matters, was to permit the development team time to respond, whilst also maintaining the status quo with regards to our own internal integrity. It was the Bank's desire that the development team do what was equitable and just, and sadly they did not do that, rather they compounded the issue entirely and made a blunder of it all, as was expected of them. Therefor I find myself writing unto all of you, left with no further recourse.
      Let us pick this back up on the morning of Sunday the 30th of July, 2017. After being informed that one BikiniPandaCOM was bidding on our plots, my Assistant Director of Ventures requested my opinion on our current positions and if I would authorize him to begin outbidding several others in the northern districts of Caerleon. At which I had a suspicion that something was afoot. I informed him that we needed to further investigate our plots, and after a few calculations determine several averages and projections, and to cease from bidding on other plots to hedge our current positions safely and firmly. He advised me that BikiniPandaCOM's bids did not match up with averages of Caerleon, and that the bids were extremely exhorbient.
      Instinctively, I regarded this as TITTIESnBEER's doing, that these bids were linked to him. After careful investigation of the Killboard and in-game confirmations, I quickly concluded he was indeed in league and connected with BikiniPandaCOM, both being members of WuDangMountain. It is at this point that a chill crawled up my back, something wasn't right. But what could it be? I decided to open up Chrome, go to Google, and request from the Hive Overlord itself any information on BikiniPandaCOM. The Hive Overlord informed me that he had been expecting me, and asked me to take a seat, light a cigarette, and that I was not permitted to overreact, to shout, or to race to conclusions. After I humbly accepted, the Overlord spoke, and my eyes were open, and I began to see.
      He showed me how everything was right in front of me, this entire time. How much of a fool I was. He informed me that BikiniPandaCOM, merely means [bikinipanda.com] , and that my foe was no mere player at all, but an underground Chinese criminal operation, that participates in credit card theft, frivolous transaction schemes, power leveling services, virtual asset acquisition, gold selling, and many other dubious activities within other titles such as Overwatch and Black Desert Online. I quickly informed my Assistant Director of Ventures the sad news the Overlord delivered to me. He instantly was beside himself, outraged, which was his right to do. And, as I had during that dark revelation, began racing to possibilities and conclusions. Please see attached: EXHIBIT B
      EXHIBIT B: [imgur.com/a/Hi8NH]
      really bad board decision making. Basically you bankrupted yourself. Keep crying. You should call yourself Iron bankrupt.
    • LittleFinger schrieb:

Good people? Spent all the money collected from taxes on bad investment. Scammed on their members. Then rage quit. Lol.
      the gold we actually spent to keep the plots was a small % of our bank. the issue at hand was never about the gold itself. we had plenty of capital to expand and make more profits. this situation never came close to bankrupting us. sure we wanted justice, but it was all about the PRINCIPLE of the situation. the bigger picture is what we are after. this incident was only a symptom of a larger problem and story to be told.

if it was really just the gold we wanted back we would have accepted bercilak's offer, which we respectfully declined and pressed on for a full investigation.
    • Sharka schrieb:

LittleFinger schrieb:

Good people? Spent all the money collected from taxes on bad investment. Scammed on their members. Then rage quit. Lol.
      the gold we actually spent to keep the plots was a small % of our bank. the issue at hand was never about the gold itself. we had plenty of capital to expand and make more profits. this situation never came close to bankrupting us. sure we wanted justice, but it was all about the PRINCIPLE of the situation. the bigger picture is what we are after. this incident was only a symptom of a larger problem and story to be told.
      It was at least 40% of the guilds assets just to bid against panda.
    • I am impressed in lack of excessive drama about this gold seller attack. This shows how mature and stable is this guild. I believe that this is a good opportunity to show albion community that Iron Bank can overcome difficulties where other guilds would simply disband, I believe once dev team deal with Ddosers which is more important issue at the moment, they will fix this problem.
    • Awyn schrieb:

I am impressed in lack of excessive drama about this gold seller attack. This shows how mature and stable is this guild. I believe that this is a good opportunity to show albion community that Iron Bank can overcome difficulties where other guilds would simply disband, I believe once dev team deal with Ddosers which is more important issue at the moment, they will fix this problem.

Ironjaw schrieb:

So did the leaders actually quit or.....
      iron bank did shut down. We had two offshoot guilds after, but majority of the core leadership has left. Keep in mind that while this is a result of how things were handled through this incident, it was an accumulation of events that took place over the past 4 years of development. We wish everyone the best of luck in their Albion adventures but the leadership of Iron Bank will be moving on to other games and focusing on RL. We are also keeping a small gaming community together through all of this, and still working with those left behind to make sure that our investors get their gold back from the shareholder system
    • NOFUX schrieb:

Didnt the devs allow the guild to keep its plot? Why would the core of the guilds membership leave?
      we outbidded the plots, never lost them. The gold we spent was actually a small amount. The situation was mishandled by SI, even Bercilak later apologized publically. U have to keep in mind most of us have been playing for 3-4 years. We just got sick of poor development decision and management. On to other ventures