ALBION ONLINE - BROWSER EDITION!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ALBION ONLINE - BROWSER EDITION!

Morning/Afternoon all!

The title explains it all really!

Albion online - A stunning PC GAME With a really decent android port! (I was so impressed how easy/well it ran on my deem-able 'outdated' HTC.

As the game is capable to be ran on your mobile - can this lead to the possibility of Albion online to work... Online? Browser edition of this game would be insane! Simply type 'Albion online' into your search bar and your off playing where-ever whenever!

I am no expert in the gaming industry, but I feel this edition to Albion online can really change the ball game of MMO's

Feel free to tell me my idea is wrong! Love to hear from you all - so far one of the best community I have ever experienced within an MMO so serious when required but so helpful to new players!

Peace,

-HarleySwann
  • Korn wrote:

SolidSnek wrote:

It was one of the main reasons I've been following this game for years. Was really disappointed that they canceled it. Probably for the best though so they can fix on the multitude of issues before launch.
    Just out of curiosity, given that we have Mac, Linux and PC support, what would be the benefit of a browser version?
    Ease of access I guess? In work, school, library, friends house... just load up Chrome and play, no download require. Much like RuneScape was in the past, this game resembles that in the sense you don't need a beast computer to run it.

clap
  • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Korn wrote:

SolidSnek wrote:

It was one of the main reasons I've been following this game for years. Was really disappointed that they canceled it. Probably for the best though so they can fix on the multitude of issues before launch.
    Just out of curiosity, given that we have Mac, Linux and PC support, what would be the benefit of a browser version?
    Ease of access I guess? In work, school, library, friends house... just load up Chrome and play, no download require. Much like RuneScape was in the past, this game resembles that in the sense you don't need a beast computer to run it.
    I agree. We have Runescape / Tibia games that can be executed by the browser. Besides having easy access, it does not require much to be able to play in both locations.