Bounty Board

• Bounty Board

Lets get the bounty board going. I will confirm legit kills before paying out the silver/gold. If you wish to place a bounty put character name and any other info you can provide and amount for bounty. I will contact you via PM to arrange delivery of silver/gold. Once the silver/gold has been delivered I will add it to the active list.

Active Bounties
    Gwendall - 5,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation - @Trade_Master
    Kahenn - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation
    Cjay - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation
    Pikaboo - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation

Waiting On Payment
    None
  • Dreadstar wrote:

Lets get the bounty board going. I will confirm legit kills before paying out the silver/gold. If you wish to place a bounty put character name and any other info you can provide and amount for bounty. I will contact you via PM to arrange delivery of silver/gold. Once the silver/gold has been delivered I will add it to the active list.

Active Bounties
    Gwendall - 5,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation - @Trade_Master
    Kahenn - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation
    Cjay - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation
    Pikaboo - 1,000,000 Silver - Location: Fort Sterling - Guild: Global Trade Federation

Waiting On Payment
    None
    Oh here it is. Well I'm effed :P Message me, I don't mind giving the kills. I'll even stream you killing me. Should I provide the screenshots or them?

For those interested in the bounty, i'm a holy staff so it shouldn't be a huge problem. We can do yellow/red/black zones. Gear's replaceable so lemme know if you'd like my good gear or just average every day.

As for more info, I think I posted some stuff in the introduction forum and I also have some stuff on my profile. Course if you want more in-depth info you'll have to date me, and i'm a tad expensive. ;o
    The Global Trade Federation, your one stop shop, where the best gear is made!
  • realplayeralert wrote:

no im done with roleplayers
    Hey now, I assure you i'm no roleplayer. You can catch me out gathering quite often. I'm sure it'd be fun to chase me down. He went through the effort to post a bounty, least you could do is put inthe effort to track me down or whatever. Seriously. They should implement a legit bounty system in game though. I think it'd be fun
    The Global Trade Federation, your one stop shop, where the best gear is made!