[Outdated] Connection Issues and Black Screens

• Emnithy wrote:

Thomas9 wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

Y'all are a bunch of WHINY crybabies, we all get those black screens, there are hundreds of people doing stuff in most of the starting areas, what the HELL did u expect? They are working to fix the issue, the beta has been up for 3 days and today is the day most people are logging in for the first tiem due to the 30 euro pack being the cheapest and latter to join in.
    Jesus christ just chill, have some faith in this developer team, whiny assholes that nolife over a game and can't even wait.
    Btw people getting work leave to be able to grind the first few days on a BETA that will have a WIPE before release is just terribly sad imo
    You have done this account just to provoke frustrated people, havent you? ;) I think that this kind of problems should be already past, because this aint first server restart. Next start is release and then everything needs to be working properly or otherwise we are getting farce start. Now there will definetly be some tension at launch. :D

I am personally taking this problem quite chil, i have no rush this time, but i really hope that everything goes well at release. I hope you devs get this problem solved soon and we can get back online. :thumbsup: Peace fellow players.
    I'm not really trying to be a dick or a troll, i mean maybe a little bit of a dick yeah, but not really out of enjoyment.It just angers me when people are unreasonable, this beta has had the most pubblicity, big name twitch streamers, new updates that added more pve content and safe zones and such, a LOT of people, like me, got interested by this one update and decided to give it a try.
    Which means, a SHITLOAD of people connecting to the same 2/3( No idea how many precisely) starting zones, HUNDREDS of people accessign their bank in those cities, and, unfortunatelly, server lag issues.
    Get over it, if you ain't gon be able to play for 1 day you won't die
    Too FUNNY!

So to get this straight... you are angry at people who are angry they can't play and are voicing that anger on the forum?

So what about the group that gets angry at people who get angry at angry people posting on the forum!

When will the viscous cycle end!

LOl but really enjoy your outrage... not sure why your outrage is more valid then others, or better yet why people need to post about it, while saying how much they are ok with the servers being borked.

Look at me, I am so chill, what I am not chill about is people complaining... and I will rage about it... a little ironic.

Edit - It is not just you lol, but everyone that must rage and tell people that are upset how much they shouldn't be upset.... Really is too funny.
  • Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

2 alpha and 3 post-beta servers are bad enough to support this game will not release. As a player i have great doubts about management!
    Even HUGE developing companies have problems the first days of launching new popualr games, you are just jumping to conclusions without thinking it through
    How much the management team gives you the defense in the forum, tell us also we defend

Düzlükte kurt ulusa, evde itin bağrı sızlar. - Mythc
    Suicide Squad Forum
  • Jaja wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

Thomas9 wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

Y'all are a bunch of WHINY crybabies, we all get those black screens, there are hundreds of people doing stuff in most of the starting areas, what the HELL did u expect? They are working to fix the issue, the beta has been up for 3 days and today is the day most people are logging in for the first tiem due to the 30 euro pack being the cheapest and latter to join in.
    Jesus christ just chill, have some faith in this developer team, whiny assholes that nolife over a game and can't even wait.
    Btw people getting work leave to be able to grind the first few days on a BETA that will have a WIPE before release is just terribly sad imo
    You have done this account just to provoke frustrated people, havent you? ;) I think that this kind of problems should be already past, because this aint first server restart. Next start is release and then everything needs to be working properly or otherwise we are getting farce start. Now there will definetly be some tension at launch. :D
    I am personally taking this problem quite chil, i have no rush this time, but i really hope that everything goes well at release. I hope you devs get this problem solved soon and we can get back online. :thumbsup: Peace fellow players.
    I'm not really trying to be a dick or a troll, i mean maybe a little bit of a dick yeah, but not really out of enjoyment.It just angers me when people are unreasonable, this beta has had the most pubblicity, big name twitch streamers, new updates that added more pve content and safe zones and such, a LOT of people, like me, got interested by this one update and decided to give it a try.Which means, a SHITLOAD of people connecting to the same 2/3( No idea how many precisely) starting zones, HUNDREDS of people accessign their bank in those cities, and, unfortunatelly, server lag issues.
    Get over it, if you ain't gon be able to play for 1 day you won't die
    Too FUNNY!
    So to get this straight... you are angry at people who are angry they can't play and are voicing that anger on the forum?

So what about the group that gets angry at people who get angry at angry people posting on the forum!

When will the viscous cycle end!

LOl but really enjoy your outrage... not sure why your outrage is more valid then others, or better yet why people need to post about it, while saying how much they are ok with the servers being borked.

Look at me, I am so chill, what I am not chill about is people complaining... and I will rage about it... a little ironic.
    I wouldn't say i'm agry, raging or whatever words you want to use
    It's just pissy, like it's personal, it's not a matter of a video game or anything else
    You'd expect that someone who ahs to pay at least 30 bucks to play an online game isn't a 16 years old, therefore you'd think he'd be capable of reasonable thinking and understanding, which i'm not seing too much over here
  • MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

2 alpha and 3 post-beta servers are bad enough to support this game will not release. As a player i have great doubts about management!
    Even HUGE developing companies have problems the first days of launching new popualr games, you are just jumping to conclusions without thinking it through
    How much the management team gives you the defense in the forum, tell us also we defend
    I'm stating my opinions, and trying to defend their work on something i have, briefly, enjoyed
    I mean i've been watching videos and shit for a while before buying the game
  • Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

I'm stating my opinions, and trying to defend their work on something i have, briefly, enjoyedI mean i've been watching videos and shit for a while before buying the game
    I appreciate you being so excited about a game of warnings that you should not go into those cities where you do not change maps. As a player who plays all the bets, i have indicated my personal concerns!

Suicide Squad Forum
  • MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

I'm stating my opinions, and trying to defend their work on something i have, briefly, enjoyedI mean i've been watching videos and shit for a while before buying the game
    I appreciate you being so excited about a game of warnings that you should not go into those cities where you do not change maps. As a player who plays all the bets, i have indicated my personal concerns!
    Thats not the problem here. What should the devs do in your point of view? Programming a hotfix takes some time too, and that only if you know what you want to fix and also where.
    - Referal Link -
    https://albiononline.com/?ref=DTLB65YMT9
  • Shavanna wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

Emnithy wrote:

MetalKarinca wrote:

Thats not the problem here. What should the devs do in your point of view? Programming a hotfix takes some time too, and that only if you know what you want to fix and also where.
    I know what this server process and server edits mean. Just dedication and better we look forward to the mentality. I am as knowledgeable about programming and servers as it is here

Suicide Squad Forum
  • WHat a joke .... pls buy some servers let us play normaly PLS
    and don't say 'ingeneral, it is recommended to avoid Fort Sterling and Mountain Cross' blabla gime me some money to buy a ticket to change town im new in this game but i cant do nothing
    I did a big mistake by wasting money in this ... PLS MAKE A SERVER CLEAN OR MAKE CHANELS