[Outdated] Connection Issues and Black Screens

  • Emnithy wrote:

    Y'all are a bunch of WHINY crybabies, we all get those black screens, there are hundreds of people doing stuff in most of the starting areas, what the HELL did u expect? They are working to fix the issue, the beta has been up for 3 days and today is the day most people are logging in for the first tiem due to the 30 euro pack being the cheapest and latter to join in.
    Jesus christ just chill, have some faith in this developer team, whiny assholes that nolife over a game and can't even wait.
    Btw people getting work leave to be able to grind the first few days on a BETA that will have a WIPE before release is just terribly sad imo
    You have done this account just to provoke frustrated people, havent you? ;)

    I think that this kind of problems should be already past, because this aint first server restart. Next start is release and then everything needs to be working properly or otherwise we are getting farce start. Now there will definetly be some tension at launch. :D

    I am personally taking this problem quite chil, i have no rush this time, but i really hope that everything goes well at release. I hope you devs get this problem solved soon and we can get back online. :thumbsup: Peace fellow players.
  • BRiCK wrote:

    ax_vampire wrote:

    I exit the city into a region and got black screen, i ALT+F4, entered again, black screen at login menu, i waited for 1-2 minutes and recovered.
    I logged in, after loading again, black screen, i waited another 2-3 minutes and recovered.
    So if problem persists, just wait, maybe it will work for you too.
    everyone knows this. its happening to everyone.
    yeah, but i don't know if everyone knows that must wait for the game to recover.
  • BRiCK wrote:

    ax_vampire wrote:

    I exit the city into a region and got black screen, i ALT+F4, entered again, black screen at login menu, i waited for 1-2 minutes and recovered.
    I logged in, after loading again, black screen, i waited another 2-3 minutes and recovered.
    So if problem persists, just wait, maybe it will work for you too.
    everyone knows this. its happening to everyone.
    Exactly the same for me.
  • BRiCK wrote:

    getting butt hurt and raging on the forums about something that the devs dont really have control over is pathetic...
    EVERY single game in HISTORY has had issues after a major update/launch... this is no different.

    complaining on the first week after is like complaining that the sky is blue...

    If its not fixed after 7 days, then you have grounds to start being a bit frustrated... There's never 100% certainty in what will happen when thousands of people try to connect to 1 server....
    Lol "like complaining that the sky is blue," wrong. it is like complaining that there is bad weather which happens every fucking day in the world. Some people are prepared and some people aren't.
    Though, your argument is invalid since you're complaining about people complaining; which is like complaining about people who complains about the weather.
    Oh, and Devs don't read this thread of Aids, the poor old stressed out Moderators do.
  • Thomas9 wrote:

    Emnithy wrote:

    Y'all are a bunch of WHINY crybabies, we all get those black screens, there are hundreds of people doing stuff in most of the starting areas, what the HELL did u expect? They are working to fix the issue, the beta has been up for 3 days and today is the day most people are logging in for the first tiem due to the 30 euro pack being the cheapest and latter to join in.
    Jesus christ just chill, have some faith in this developer team, whiny assholes that nolife over a game and can't even wait.
    Btw people getting work leave to be able to grind the first few days on a BETA that will have a WIPE before release is just terribly sad imo
    You have done this account just to provoke frustrated people, havent you? ;)
    I think that this kind of problems should be already past, because this aint first server restart. Next start is release and then everything needs to be working properly or otherwise we are getting farce start. Now there will definetly be some tension at launch. :D

    I am personally taking this problem quite chil, i have no rush this time, but i really hope that everything goes well at release. I hope you devs get this problem solved soon and we can get back online. :thumbsup: Peace fellow players.
    I'm not really trying to be a dick or a troll, i mean maybe a little bit of a dick yeah, but not really out of enjoyment.
    It just angers me when people are unreasonable, this beta has had the most pubblicity, big name twitch streamers, new updates that added more pve content and safe zones and such, a LOT of people, like me, got interested by this one update and decided to give it a try.
    Which means, a SHITLOAD of people connecting to the same 2/3( No idea how many precisely) starting zones, HUNDREDS of people accessign their bank in those cities, and, unfortunatelly, server lag issues.
    Get over it, if you ain't gon be able to play for 1 day you won't die
  • Guthix wrote:

    BRiCK wrote:

    getting butt hurt and raging on the forums about something that the devs dont really have control over is pathetic...
    EVERY single game in HISTORY has had issues after a major update/launch... this is no different.

    complaining on the first week after is like complaining that the sky is blue...

    If its not fixed after 7 days, then you have grounds to start being a bit frustrated... There's never 100% certainty in what will happen when thousands of people try to connect to 1 server....
    Lol "like complaining that the sky is blue," wrong. it is like complaining that there is bad weather which happens every fucking day in the world. Some people are prepared and some people aren't.Though, your argument is invalid since you're complaining about people complaining; which is like complaining about people who complains about the weather.
    Im not complaining lmao? I find it funny, yet annoying that stupid fucks bitch so much on the forums about useless things.

    This generation doesnt know how to read. Jumping to conclusions is part of the millennial way.
  • Honestly im not worried. I understand this is a beta maybe the 15th beta but a beta nonetheless. I am a little irritated in the fact the dev team does have an idea how large the player base is as we had to purchase a founder pack so they should've prepared for worst case as stated in earlier comments. But please cut the dev team some slack this isn't a AAA game. I hope they fix this problem before release where it will really matter.

    P.S. Beta is just that we are guinea pigs stop expecting perfection
  • Interesting though. Yes it's a Beta - so things can go wrong and they can test all kinds of configurations which won't always work and we can all agree with that. On the other hand a lot of people have already paid a lot of money and feel the game should be more stable until pre launch last wipe. But it's Beta and if you paid or not - things break and let's hope the team learns a lesson and continually improves the playing experience.