[Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dont join this "pvp guild", they are yellow zone zerkers.

today they zerked us 2 times with 7-10 ppl at the entrance and got rekt every time in hellgates by us.
      the "pvp guild" cant play pvp well, they are only strong at zerking.
      when they lose hellgates in 5v5 (and they do it often, close to every time) they cry in guild chat about help and this
      is exactly what they mean by "holding ready for pvp".
      when you are looking for a pvp guild and not a trashmob, u better stay away from them.....

a bunch of noobs abusing numbers but there is no one that could teach you guys anything different then zerking others down.
      dont support this way of playing the game, this is not a "pvp guild"

and all this in yellow zones..... shame on you guys, shame on you.
      crimson imperium reborn - the yellow zerk is recruiting XD

oh, i forgot to tell you guys that after they won a 5v8 or 5v12 they are blaming groups that they outnumber by the double amount of players as noobs. they are a total competitive pvp guild, right?

for real, stay far away from them.... for your own reputation in the world of albion... you dont want to be a part of "this"

The post was edited 7 times, last by CallMeGosu ().

• CallMeGosu wrote:

dont join this "pvp guild", they are yellow zone zerkers.

today they zerked us 2 times with 7-10 ppl at the entrance and got rekt every time in hellgates by us.
      when they lose hellgates in 5v5 (and they do it often, close to every time) they cry in guild chat about help and this
      when you are looking for a pvp guild and not a trashmob, u better stay away from them.....

a bunch of noobs abusing numbers but there is no one that could teach you guys anything different then zerking others down.

oh, i forgot to tell you guys that after they won a 5v8 or 5v12 they are blaming groups that they outnumber by the double amount of players as noobs. they are a total competitive pvp guild, right?

for real, stay far away from them.... for your own reputation in the world of albion... you dont want to be a part of "this"
      :D

This is Quality posting & gave me a good laugh

+1 would read again

Edit: Bump!
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

for real, stay far away from them.... for your own reputation in the world of albion... you dont want to be a part of "this"E
      ez pz. git gut
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

lmao frothing away at the keyboard. for something you edited 7 times it's not very coherent. are you really that upset ?

ive played with these guys for 3 betas. we have never scheduled intentional pvp in a yellow zone, you silly little coward.

dry your eyes and apply lube. stick to your legos and crayons, sweetheart.

"for real, stay away from them..." hahahaa what a little bitch.

----------

does making little bitches cry on the forums sound enticing ? sign up with CIR today.
    • bendzor wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

lmao frothing away at the keyboard. for something you edited 7 times it's not very coherent. are you really that upset ?

ive played with these guys for 3 betas. we have never scheduled intentional pvp in a yellow zone, you silly little coward.

dry your eyes and apply lube. stick to your legos and crayons, sweetheart.

"for real, stay away from them..." hahahaa what a little bitch.

----------

does making little bitches cry on the forums sound enticing ? sign up with CIR today.

thats ok, then its fine when i post a video here next time we meet in yellow, right?
      shadowplay is running for the next time :)
    • Ok, after reading the hilarious bullshit you guys just wrote here i decided to join the comments on this Thread. First off i gotta say that the Title is pretty ridiculous, but still funny as fuck! "PvP Guild" Lmao tho, thanks for the good laughter, i appreciated it!

Second off, you are contradicting each other within the comment section which is even more hilarious! There's one thing i gotta admit forsure; You guys are pretty entertaining! But the many idiotic liars are.

The fact that one of your "PvP" Members argues against the yellow zone zerg arguing with such a bullshit like "i played since Beta with them, they did this and they'd never do it, and btw. i like to suck their dick 'cause i'm a real scumbag and can't face the ugly truth about this "PvP" Guild so imma go and stick against every accusations against them, even they're entitled!". Now hold on and lemme move to the funniest part of it. The other Member contradicts him completely with his pseudo-ironic comment... that's what this kid is writing: "just noticed the tears, I masturbated furiously. 10/10, will bully yellowzone scrubs again all day every day. Especially when I alone have more PK fame than their entire guild."

1. Congrats, you tried to be funny and u made me laugh! But more about you than with you.
      2. There it is, you admit that you "bully" ( is this your synonym for camping yellow zone hellgates with 7-12 people and writing "easy" after winning against a 5 man group?) and you really still think that you are a good player because u may have more PK from Zerging red & black zone with a huge amount of guild/alliance Members. GG my friend, u made yourself a fool but u and your Yellow Zone Squad can't and won't even see or admit it, 'cause you're way to busy masturbating to some Forum Threads and some unfair Player kills.
      3. Next time you should read the previous comments from your guild Members before u reply, it'd save u some internal inconsinstencies! We all know that your Guild is full of liars and douchebags, but please... could you guys at least try to conceal it? ou gotat think about the reputation man! :)

Have a nice and glorious day, full of ZvP! ;)