Can not enter a test server

• I cant access mordred,

well i can login successfully, and i have a character there, but i get error:
    "Sorry your account is not currently active. to participate final beta you need to redeem Legendary Epic or Veteran founders pack key"

when i try to redeem my Veterans key, its obviously says that it is already redeemed ( duh...).
    is it because i don't have a legendary pack and the error message is wrong? or some other reason?
    in the past i have accessed mordred successfully before the "keepers" and "forest biomes" patch. about half year ago.

thanks

p.s.
    i can connect to "live server" with no issues.

EDIT:
    there is a big message on the launcher that only people with legendary account before feb 20 can access test server.
    so there is a message issue.
  • MyNegation wrote:

I cant access mordred,

well i can login successfully, and i have a character there, but i get error:
    "Sorry your account is not currently active. to participate final beta you need to redeem Legendary Epic or Veteran founders pack key"

when i try to redeem my Veterans key, its obviously says that it is already redeemed ( duh...).
    is it because i don't have a legendary pack and the error message is wrong? or some other reason?
    in the past i have accessed mordred successfully before the "keepers" and "forest biomes" patch. about half year ago.

thanks

p.s.
    i can connect to "live server" with no issues.
    Yes legendary founders before 20th Feb have access. It will drop for everyone else March 13th-15th. (For you 15th)
    Winter Alpha test Character name - TRF
    Summer Alpha test Character name - Nytefury
    CBT - Nytefury
  • albion online i bought epic founder package and it wont let me log on. it has me try to redeem a code when i try to redeem the code it says "By redeeming this key, your cancellation right will prematurely expire. A refund is not possible hereafter. Do you want to redeem this key?" i click yes "the key you entered is invalid!" i tried this multiple times and checked to see if i maybe put in the key wrong but im putting it in correctly. so instead of trying to put in the key i click cancel and see if relogging might help but instead it brings me to character creation screen and lets me create my character. i go to login as my character and then it says "Sorry, your account is not currently active. To participate in the Albion Online Beta, you will need to redeem a Legendary, Epic or Veteran Founder Pack key." options below that are to Redeem Code, Purchase Code, cancel. I try to redeem code and it says "By redeeming this key, your cancellation right will prematurely expire. A refund is not possible hereafter. Do you want to redeem this key?" i click yes "the key you entered is invalid!" I click on Purchase code and it brings up the same damn enter your key shit and opens up the albion shop ezpz. I click cancel and cant do anything but be sad i cant play. please help
  • Sanal wrote:

albion online i bought epic founder package and it wont let me log on. it has me try to redeem a code when i try to redeem the code it says "By redeeming this key, your cancellation right will prematurely expire. A refund is not possible hereafter. Do you want to redeem this key?" i click yes "the key you entered is invalid!" i tried this multiple times and checked to see if i maybe put in the key wrong but im putting it in correctly. so instead of trying to put in the key i click cancel and see if relogging might help but instead it brings me to character creation screen and lets me create my character. i go to login as my character and then it says "Sorry, your account is not currently active. To participate in the Albion Online Beta, you will need to redeem a Legendary, Epic or Veteran Founder Pack key." options below that are to Redeem Code, Purchase Code, cancel. I try to redeem code and it says "By redeeming this key, your cancellation right will prematurely expire. A refund is not possible hereafter. Do you want to redeem this key?" i click yes "the key you entered is invalid!" I click on Purchase code and it brings up the same damn enter your key shit and opens up the albion shop ezpz. I click cancel and cant do anything but be sad i cant play. please help
    The Mordred test server is currently only open to Legendary Founders that had an account before Feb 20.

With an Epic pack, you should be able to log into the live server though, so make sure to select the Albion (live) server from the server drop-down menu in the launcher.