Your feedback on weapons and armors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I did put it on the doc too, just put it here for other player's comments maybe from more experienced spear users. I'm finding it to be rather weird though - after playing with spears longer I'm seeing that most of the time it DOES cap at 3 when I hit a group, but occasionally it goes straight from 0 or 1 charges on up to giving the armor bonus. The first few minutes of using the weapon it was doing it every single time and I was like wow this, now suddenly it stopped and only does it very rarely.
  • Inso wrote:

arcane staff could use some love the shield doesnt last long enough to frazzle so your left auto attacking with a verry low damage aa. would be greate to see frazzle be a multiple shot channel and maybe lowering the amount of times needed to cast spells before aa does a split second silence.
    I really tried to make Arcane my go-to weapon, as the concept is so cool. But the long cool-down, low duration of the shield made it painful to play. You end up just being a beam-bot.
  • arcane still needs a buff. its group spells are fine like the beams those are great when you go to pve but recently changes have been made so that like stealthersd for instance cannot be seen or buffed while invisible arcane has lost some affectiveness in pve and pvp my belief is that frazzle could definitly use a buff of some kind or the arcanes passives even. right now arcane stacks passives with spell casts and uses the stack with an aa . its verry inaffective in pvp and pve if you could either give frazzle a smaller cast time like the healers smite or change the passives to # of auto attack to create stacks it might work better so for example . the 6 auto attacks could stack a duration just like the assassins q but the stack wouldnt add dmg it would add silence time or knockback distance(knockbackdistabnce) is actually verry inefficient for mages because they need to move toward the target to vcast a dmging spell again.
  • Arcane staff need to be bring back to its power.Current situation is underpowered and lots of players quit playing arcane including me.Reasons: Frazzle is useless unless you farm t3 mobs.Cleanse is not main spell for arcane since nature staff and mercenary hoods have it also got nerfed already.Arcane beam nerfed and now oppenent has advantage to get himself out of beamed target untill damage buff hit the last tick.Purge is useless due to cast time.One hand arcane's orb silences instead of purge also nerfed already.Do better work in open world rather than gvgs.Enigmatic can be used in gvgs but in sacrifice of mobility.So please reconsider all these nerfs.
  • arcane is currently a jack of all trades but master of none. it needs somthing to make it stand out id say make it more powerful with damageing spells and change those passives they are garbage.

make it a dps class with frazzle allow frazzle to have 3 casts of damage from a channel kinda like arcane missiles.... or even a stack that works with the orbs maybe a root if stacked and a knockback silence if not?

kinda of like a control mage so if the arcane focused on the dps he got 3 stacks off sent out an arcane orb the person with stacks would be lockddown and the rest would be knocked back and silenced. this would be a worthy change imo.

the stacks and lockdown should last long enough to start or get mid way through the next chain to cc again.

New spell? :: Arcane chain? somthing like leblanc off of LeagueofL where if they get hook and dont get out of range quik enough they get rooted and take some dmg?

The post was edited 4 times, last by Inso ().

• Frost mages need to be WAY more frosty and less mage-y! Frost mages have good DPS, but it feels more like a straight damage mage with blue spells and slow thrown in as an after thought (at least at tiers 1-5). The slow mechanic needs to be worked to have more of an impact. I'm not talking about a straight up buff. But allow for some skill shot combos or something to make it feel like you are playing a FROST mage.
  • Hi, would it be possible to put more information in the skill description of the weapon. The best exemple I have is the "Auto fire" for the crossbow it says : A channeled spell deal x physical damage for 8 hits. But would it be possible to tell during the channeled time what's the attack speed, because we definitly see an augmentation of speed. If it has a fix attack speed, write it down too like: during the channeled time you have an attack speed of x % or x Physical damage PER second. And please write too if it's one or two hands needed to equip the weapon.

The crossbow was only an exemple, if you could write more information in the skills it would definitly improve the immersion if we know exactly what we are doing in an fight.

And please do have a wordbook for the definitions of your skills, like the Gathering Yield. We can see that we have chances to collect more ressources, but we need to try it before knowing it.

Do continu your nice job, I really like this game and i'm eager for the updates when the game will release. :thumbsup:
  • Spears: Need light changes with speed buff. But overall are fair. Maybe some spell work as well.

Daggers: Seems good to me

Bloodletter: Seems good to me

Knight boots: Seems good to me #1 boots :)

Soldier boots: Need better skill or something

Assassin shoes: Need bigger roll area. By about 25%

Mage cowl: Seems good to me

Torch, horn & shield: all seem fine

Leather chests, stalker, merc,hunter, assassin: Seems good to me ( haven't used hellion or royal)

Leather hood, assassin & merc: Seems good to me

Basic reply with little detail.... but yea. Spears are okay, but they need something, and assassin shoes need a bigger range, just not much more of one.
    www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
    https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
    https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
    UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!
  • Donaramu wrote:

Spears: Need light changes with speed buff. But overall are fair. Maybe some spell work as well.

Leather chests, stalker, merc,hunter, assassin: Seems good to me ( haven't used hellion or royal)

Basic reply with little detail.... but yea. Spears are okay, but they need something, and assassin shoes need a bigger range, just not much more of one.
    seems good to me!
    Even tho assassin shoes are really strong thanks to the invul time they offer, not for the movement distance, they are more than fine in High tier gvgs at the moment and used a lot!
    Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
  • Rosalia wrote:

Donaramu wrote:

Spears: Need light changes with speed buff. But overall are fair. Maybe some spell work as well.

seems good to me!Even tho assassin shoes are really strong thanks to the invul time they offer, not for the movement distance, they are more than fine in High tier gvgs at the moment and used a lot!
    Yea, you make a fair point. I just thought a little range would be nice. :)
    www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
    https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
    https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
    UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!