Angepinnt Your feedback on weapons and armors

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I like normal dagger I think what throws people off is that it is a beta dmg weapon (unlike other mmos) and you actually have to do a little theory craft unlike most other weapon in the game. A little bird told me there are some epic changes in the works. The only real improvement I I could think of is a short silence skill. I hate how fire mages can start to get hit pop firewall on top of us then run away or kill me. Using it as a defensive skill I get but there should be friendly fire if it is cast to close to them or there should be a minimum range.
    • Reduce silver taken to enhance raw materials up in level to common rare and exceptional rank.
      how can a meer t5.3 wood cost 30k + silver to take it from t5.2 to t5.3 I think that's just wrong I can understand something like this for a t6 or t7 gear but why for a t5 cause for players to get these gears means they start saving silver from start to craft these gear that or its only their alts who have them. what I mean is that its mostly alts you see with t5.3 gears at t5 or a player who purse all his gold from legendary pack into it, just to get ft and have to refine new gear at t6. and we all know that no one at t5 can afford to buy a t5.3 weapon except sponsored by bigger players(what my guild kinda doing for me). like I mean no offence but players who go in with the mindset of machining exceptional wood or rare wood to build silver don't make pro fit that why it so rare to see them in shops and if you do you can see only 12 at most for 50k. Now I'm a broke player rich (1.2m) who spend 70k regularly(daily) to level his refining (boredom). but burning through my silver more exciting that doing that none profit craft. this probably why crafter guild partner with bigger guild. I know that I sound like I'm whining but you knw I'm correct.
    • Bluntless schrieb:

Reduce silver taken to enhance raw materials up in level to common rare and exceptional rank.
      how can a meer t5.3 wood cost 30k + silver to take it from t5.2 to t5.3 I think that's just wrong I can understand something like this for a t6 or t7 gear but why for a t5 cause for players to get these gears means they start saving silver from start to craft these gear that or its only their alts who have them. what I mean is that its mostly alts you see with t5.3 gears at t5 or a player who purse all his gold from legendary pack into it, just to get ft and have to refine new gear at t6. and we all know that no one at t5 can afford to buy a t5.3 weapon except sponsored by bigger players(what my guild kinda doing for me). like I mean no offence but players who go in with the mindset of machining exceptional wood or rare wood to build silver don't make pro fit that why it so rare to see them in shops and if you do you can see only 12 at most for 50k. Now I'm a broke player rich (1.2m) who spend 70k regularly(daily) to level his refining (boredom). but burning through my silver more exciting that doing that none profit craft. this probably why crafter guild partner with bigger guild. I know that I sound like I'm whining but you knw I'm correct.
      T5 mats are currently expensive because of their rarity and difficulty to farm them.
      Crafting / Refining will always have a cost, you gotta have a regular silver income enough to be able to ignore the cost of the refining ( e.g I get 2m per day by doing x things so I can afford refining for 1m/day ).
      You don't wanna 5.3 unless for relics in GVGs and stuff, which is way more worth than buying T7/T8 relic gears which are significantly way more expensive ( exemple : rampant staff, judicator helmet, etc ).
      Imo 5.3 isn't for new players.
      I'd rather suggest getting 4.2 gears for them, and then get 6.x gears when they reach the lvl 30 masteries.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von JustARandomGuy ()

• Eextreme schrieb:

Gank balance idea. If a solo person is ganked by a team of 3 or more player. The should get a buff up to 75% all damage reduction at 5+ players if the target is not in a team
      already exists, the more people hit the same target, the less damage they deal.

Also if the single player cleaves, the more target he hits, the more damage he deals.

Its designed that numbers arent as important as actually landing combos/skills
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Rosalia schrieb:

Eextreme schrieb:

Gank balance idea. If a solo person is ganked by a team of 3 or more player. The should get a buff up to 75% all damage reduction at 5+ players if the target is not in a team
      already exists, the more people hit the same target, the less damage they deal.
      Also if the single player cleaves, the more target he hits, the more damage he deals.

How about the idea that only hostiles drop all their loot in Red areas while neutral drops one equipped item and one item from the inventory? Make it more punishing to reds and less punishing for neutrals
    • Eextreme schrieb:

Rosalia schrieb:

Eextreme schrieb:

already exists, the more people hit the same target, the less damage they deal.Also if the single player cleaves, the more target he hits, the more damage he deals.

How about the idea that only hostiles drop all their loot in Red areas while neutral drops one equipped item and one item from the inventory? Make it more punishing to reds and less punishing for neutrals
      Nice way to kill any pvp form in red zones
    • Add unlimited increase in bonus damage if the same skill hits the same or multiple target in succession. For example, hitting Q, Q, Q will increase the damage by 10-25% each hit, with the third one doing +75% damage; with Q, W, Q there is no damage bonus. This would allow players to decide between a berserk-like battle style or strategic ones.
    • Eextreme schrieb:

Add unlimited increase in bonus damage if the same skill hits the same or multiple target in succession. For example, hitting Q, Q, Q will increase the damage by 10-25% each hit, with the third one doing +75% damage; with Q, W, Q there is no damage bonus. This would allow players to decide between a berserk-like battle style or strategic ones.
      this wouldn't be great as it would make melee weapons that rely on there Q too powerful once the enemy is cc'd same for most dps.
    • 1- The ability of weapon is not good: Every weapons have the Q ability which we spam it to get 3 stacks. This mechanism bring bad playing experiences to players. First, it is bored the players. Second, it is exhausted when players in a large fight. Remove this adverse mechanism so players can have more time to think about positioning, shoot and run. League of Legend or Dota rarely have these mechanism, at least , they made it skill shot or AOE.
      2- Adding more skill shot and AOE: What made a combat really interesting is when you can dodge the opponent's skills, counterplay your enemies when you are in a disadvantage situation, or the feeling when nearly win that fight but you miss that last shot. What i'm trying to say is that somehow dodging a skill in albion online is difficult, because of linked skills, the actions is fast, not clearing indications.

In conclusion, we could learn from League of legend and Dota, those MOBA games is really focused about combat mechanism, and they have great experience doing that. If you are noticed, League of Legend have change the abilities mechanism recently on their newest (reworked) champions. The way they do is that they put more than 1 actions in a skill. For examples, a skill can be recasted 2 times with 2 different actions/effects, swinging a sword several times in a certain direction so players can at least dodge one of them, swinging axe but with short delays and clear indication, AOE with different zone and different damage.

P/s: we should specify more between a bow/crossbow and a magic staff (a hunter/archer and a wizard), one utilize basic attacks with effect on basic attack, focusing and one with powerful effect on skills.
    • Medium Royal chest(Leather). R skill gives a cooldown reduction in 50% of all skills, and give attack velocity too. But, the cooldown reduction only works if you use other skill first. For exemple: If you use the whisper bow E first, and then, R of the royal chest, to take the maximum advantage of the attack velocity too, Royal chest wont reduce the E skill cooldown, only when R skill ends(??doesnt make sense). This is right?
    • ViniColen schrieb:

Medium Royal chest(Leather). R skill gives a cooldown reduction in 50% of all skills, and give attack velocity too. But, the cooldown reduction only works if you use other skill first. For exemple: If you use the whisper bow E first, and then, R of the royal chest, to take the maximum advantage of the attack velocity too, Royal chest wont reduce the E skill cooldown, only when R skill ends(??doesnt make sense). This is right?
      Yeah i see your point, i know 1h dagger e Is a toggle spell which is abit different however the cool down wont start till the long toggle is finished/switched off. however in this case the 1h dagger (E) cooldown is very short to compensate for this.
    • Pike has awful bugged E skill, standtime before casting, and still standing after it roots like a second. SO: stand second before cast and second after it makes it so slow, and it isnt feels like in the description "Cast time 0 sec"
      So please, fix it somehow.
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________Papandopalo
    • JustARandomGuy schrieb:

Eextreme schrieb:

Rosalia schrieb:

Eextreme schrieb:

already exists, the more people hit the same target, the less damage they deal.Also if the single player cleaves, the more target he hits, the more damage he deals.
      Nice way to kill any pvp form in red zones
      As it stands the gankers are doing that to them selves already! People avoid red zones up because of gankers! And to get people back neutrals need incentives or reassurances!
    • Not fully read all feedback so sorry if this was mentioned.

As a crafter I'd like to see more variety weapons and armour. Maybe with future patches add regional styled weapons. Maybe a shipwreck was found containing crates of samurai swords etc. which would be around during the game's time frame. This would add more variety and choices to the field.