Game tools website

• Grzehoo schrieb:

Just a few things I've found out while using it.
      Thanks a lot! I'll take this feedback into account! <3

ZaZii schrieb:

Out of curiosity, what language(s) and (major) framework(s) are you using?
      I mostly work with Node.js / Express.js / MongoDB on the backend and AngularJS on the client side, that's what I'll stick with for the rebuild. Original project is written in Java / Spring Boot / MySQL.

I figured that non-relational DB would be a better fit for such a project, because data normalisation for a relational DB is quite painful without original schemas. :whistling:
    • Cathair schrieb:

Grzehoo schrieb:

Just a few things I've found out while using it.
      Thanks a lot! I'll take this feedback into account! <3

ZaZii schrieb:

Out of curiosity, what language(s) and (major) framework(s) are you using?
      I mostly work with Node.js / Express.js / MongoDB on the backend and AngularJS on the client side, that's what I'll stick with for the rebuild. Original project is written in Java / Spring Boot / MySQL.
      I figured that non-relational DB would be a better fit for such a project, because data normalisation for a relational DB is quite painful without original schemas. :whistling:
      Ah, JS backend - nice. Found a good server provider?
      Last time I heard it was difficult to find a place to host it (without having to build it all by yourself)

Got much experience with AngularJS?
      Some people I know are pretty annoyed by how often they have to rewrite everything because their updates aren't downwards compatible.
      I myself took a look at VueJS - looks neat so far.

Also, did you completely take over that project?
      Why not open your own thread where you can edit first post with the features and such?
    • ZaZii schrieb:

Also, did you completely take over that project?
      Why not open your own thread where you can edit first post with the features and such?
      Yeah, overtook the project completely. Good idea about a separate thread, will of course do that as soon as I deploy my own version and switch the domain to it.
      I was rather relying on this thread to get some free "pings" to the subscribers :3

ZaZii schrieb:

Got much experience with AngularJS?
      Some people I know are pretty annoyed by how often they have to rewrite everything because their updates aren't downwards compatible.
      I myself took a look at VueJS - looks neat so far.
      I work with Angular 1.4+ since its release. Never got a chance to try a newer version. On the other hand, why try new tools if old ones are perfectly capable of solving my problems is the rule of thumb I stick to :whistling:

ZaZii schrieb:

Ah, JS backend - nice. Found a good server provider?
      Last time I heard it was difficult to find a place to host it (without having to build it all by yourself)
      I guess there are good server providers (like heroku), but I am used to building things myself. It only takes more time when you start, but over time you have all the scripts and tools you need from other projects you worked with.
    • albiononline2d.com/en/mob/id/T…R_ARCANECOLLECTOR_VETERAN
      They also drop siphoned energy ( but i don't know value for Quantity)
      Data about how many they cost to be replace could be interesting ( it cost 30 Siphoned Energy to insta replace a mage or set a rogue one)
      Data about How many energy they generate per hours could also be interesting ( Per hours, min or second as you prefer. I don't know the value)

albiononline2d.com/en/mob/id/T…IDE_STEPPE_ANCIENTMAMMOTH

I think the min and max are in Second and they fit data I have got from old guide ( between 36h and 60 H)
      But the timer for boss respawn are now exactly 48H after the death time ( source: I have scout at last 5 Guardian knowing the death time + rewpan time and never fail. same for my guild who regulary farm some guardian)
      There is maybe a small varience but 48H was looking accurate.

Can I ask how data have been get to fit the database ? ( just curious and I would like to find accurate data on many thing)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nuxy ()