Galahad Pre-Test Feedback Thread

• The new world map view is very pretty, but it cannot be overstated that it makes it super difficult to get map information at a glance. The green,yellow,red icons are so tiny that you have to zoom in and out constantly to get the information you need.

It is a much better looking system, but it is significantly worse as far as displaying relevant information.
  • Axe W skill:
    Adrenaline boost
    Increases move speed +34% , Autoattack dmg + 56%, time = 5s , cooldown = 10s

Sword W skill:
    Iron will
    Increases move speed +20%, incoming damage reduced 25%,time = 5s, cooldown = 20s

Is it some kind of joke? With some food and -cd items, axe users can run at +34% movespeed with +56% atk CONSTANTLY
  • Not sure if this has been proposed before, but why not make the 'end' bosses drop gold instead of silver (and keep executing)? That way, early on if a big guild manages to find the right tactics and starts farming way ahead of everyone else, their progression is still somewhat limited due to the gold-silver ratio. As the game advances and gold prices rise, more people will be able to contest said bosses, so higher rewards would make sense.
  • The game is to small and not enough trading hubs to support this games crafting. its to easy and Lp makes it even easier. having Ults makes it even worse. Each account being able to have 15 Farm plots each. I guess they don't see it as a problem. but there slogan u are what you where and every one matters is a complete Lie and need to rethink their advertising strategy.

A lot of website have given albion real poor review
  • Regarding resource/refine/etc ratios, balance was done around (essentially) refined resources per hour. Where you're seeing higher resource counts to refine, that's because we wanted to push spawn rates higher than the economy could otherwise comfortably support (which was done to avoid the prevalence of empty nodes). Having n:1 refine ratios (with n>1) allows us to push spawn rates up higher without impacting the economy. This is one of those changes where the spreadsheet to calculate everything was fairly large and there's a lot of moving parts that should all fit together fairly nicely in the end (fingers crossed).

Also, T7 and T8 nodes work... differently now. I don't want to spoil the surprise :)
  • Now according to destiny Board equipment of miners resources for each level gets 10 and 0.2 item power, even mentioned some 1.5 item power. In combat gear 2 item power and 0.2 from neighboring branches, it is so conceived, the collector will receive 1000+ bonus item power with 100 mastery or im understand something wrong ? : p
  • the itempower is bound to the itemclass. for combat gear its 2.2 in the main node and 0.8 in the other nodes of this weapon type but wont work for other weapons/armor. so its 300 itempower at max. offhand 260 IP.
    the gathergear has its own IP rating for the armortier itself (150 max) and the smaller bonus 0.2 for the gathergear(t4-t8 = 100 max) of this time but for all tiers.

edit: atm there is a +10 IP but only at lvl 1 for each tier for all 5 tier. so it would be 150+100+50= 300 IP like weapons/armor
    never stop pretending
  • So the changes to the essence mobs does not seem to work. They also seem flawed atm since I can get ~340 and ~450 fame from the mobs solo, this is kind of crazy for fame. It would make much more sense if they gave low fame and silver (none atm) and high amounts of essences. After clearing my way through to the middle (about 15-20 mobs) I have gained, 1 t5 and 1 t4 essence, with these drop rates it would be better to just stick with dungeons, they give more silver, fame and essences.
    Glaive (rip)
    Infernal #1 :D ...ALSO RIP
    I am also eternally poor.
  • monsterSK wrote:

So the changes to the essence mobs does not seem to work. They also seem flawed atm since I can get ~340 and ~450 fame from the mobs solo, this is kind of crazy for fame. It would make much more sense if they gave low fame and silver (none atm) and high amounts of essences. After clearing my way through to the middle (about 15-20 mobs) I have gained, 1 t5 and 1 t4 essence, with these drop rates it would be better to just stick with dungeons, they give more silver, fame and essences.
    I can confirm that. Was checking drop rates of essences yesterday and farming dungeon mobs is more profitable than spectres. You not only get silver and essences but also runes and souls, why would you waste time on spectres then? I thought spectres will be the main source of essences (good drop rate and yield) but it's just a bad alternative to dungeons now.
  • Dagother wrote:

monsterSK wrote:

So the changes to the essence mobs does not seem to work. They also seem flawed atm since I can get ~340 and ~450 fame from the mobs solo, this is kind of crazy for fame. It would make much more sense if they gave low fame and silver (none atm) and high amounts of essences. After clearing my way through to the middle (about 15-20 mobs) I have gained, 1 t5 and 1 t4 essence, with these drop rates it would be better to just stick with dungeons, they give more silver, fame and essences.
    I can confirm that. Was checking drop rates of essences yesterday and farming dungeon mobs is more profitable than spectres. You not only get silver and essences but also runes and souls, why would you waste time on spectres then? I thought spectres will be the main source of essences (good drop rate and yield) but it's just a bad alternative to dungeons now.
    And overall the pve content is just too easy now. Was just testing yesterday with flat 4.0 tier duo (tank and dps) doing T7 solo dungeon on black zones. It was such a walk in the park that i felt just numb. We were pulling all kinda combos to see how far we can go, but nothing was dangerous. Fact is we can just do T7 blue dungeon on 4.0 gear as 2 man and that fame is just insanely high.

Not only are the monsters way too easy to solo or duo all around the world, having no mob execution just makes it easier cause you can't even lose anything in case you make a mistake. I can just pull insane mobs of slow moving elite creatures and kite them till the end.
    Ding dong the witch is dead!

Officer of Nilfgaard (Haamu's party)