[Suggestion] New Depositing Options and Logfiles for Chests

• [Suggestion] New Depositing Options and Logfiles for Chests

Hey everyone.

I know, Guild Vaults were actually a thing in the last alpha and now that we have Guild Halls and Chests, we are able to store and manage stuff in our buildings much better. So no, I don't want the old Guild Vault back. BUT:

The current system still needs improvement in my opinion. Right now, I am missing a few features that I think would organizing items inside a guild building much more easier:

It would be a big improvement if there would be a menu in which you can check itemgroups that you can put into a chest while everything else would be denied. This way. you would be able to have certain chests with stone, wood, gems, plate, leather armor, etc. You can do that right now by restricting access rights as well, yes. But as soon as you allow people to put stuff into a chest, you might always have that one guy who still trolldeposits T2 stuff into a chest with T4 equipment.

The most important thing however, would be either a general log in the guild menu, that lets you track deposits/withdrawals for every container on guild territory or a seperate log for every chest. Sometimes you might wonder where a certain item is gone and especially with alliance members being able to access public chests, there should be a way of tracking those item movements - because the number of people who potentially could grab stuff is really high.

- Storm
  • Stormcaller wrote:

Hey everyone.

I know, Guild Vaults were actually a thing in the last alpha and now that we have Guild Halls and Chests, we are able to store and manage stuff in our buildings much better. So no, I don't want the old Guild Vault back. BUT:

The current…

the difference in ping is annoying. mobs and players simply teleport from one place to another. PVP with ping above 200 is impossible. I am Brazilian and maps located in europe have a ping of 300 +, and i dont like to enter in those maps because im dead in a instant with a ping of 350+. server in europe are a bad idea.
  • Stormcaller wrote:

Hey everyone.

The most important thing however, would be either a general log in the guild menu, that lets you track deposits/withdrawals for every container on guild territory or a seperate log for every chest. Sometimes you might wonder where a certain item is gone and especially with alliance members being able to access public chests, there should be a way of tracking those item movements - because the number of people who potentially could grab stuff is really high.

- Storm

This is so important and should be implemented prior to official launch/open beta
    I think the best way to implement it would be to have a tab on the chest to switch to a log file (you could use the same tab ui as is used at bank/battle vault)