Blue screen while playing albion

• Blue screen while playing albion

Hi friends! :D

I have a serious problem. I'm needing help on what I'm apparently being the first with this big problem.

First, the game is giving this problem only in Albion. The other games work normally.

Second, it follows the configurations of my computer:
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Vishera 4.0 Ghz
    Watercoller: CoolerMaster Seidon 120V 120mm
    Memory: 12GB Hypex 1600Mhz DDR3 (1x 8GB + 1x4GB)
    HD: western 750gb 7200rpmPower supply: CX-600W Corsair
    Video card: HammerX Radeon Pcyes R7 370 2gb 256 bits

Well, the problem is giving the blue screen. I currently have win7 64 bits because I installed it after the error is also happening with windows 10. Follow 2 pictures taken with the errors.

Can someone help me and help a lot of people who might suffer from the same problem?

Note: Test Memory ok and Win 7 "full" updated

I can play for 5 minutes. ;( Win10

Win7 64bit
  • Hi @Akacolt I'm not sure what's wrong there but googled the error and got possible solution here: support.microsoft.com/en-us/in…-whea-uncorrectable-error

"If you receive a blue screen error (also known as a stop code), it means that your PC has shut down suddenly to protect itself from data loss. If you see the text “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,” it means that a hardware error has occurred. To fix it, try the following:

Get all the latest updates with Windows Update. Go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
    Try restoring Windows back to an earlier point in time."
  • Hi.

Just because you run tests and they come out OK does not mean it is OK. There could be corruption in your registry, but other than that, there is a hardware problem.

But I can tell you right now without going any further you have a big question mark here: Memory: 12GB Hypex 1600Mhz DDR3 (1x 8GB + 1x4GB). RAM only runs as fast as the weakest link so your 8gb is actually running at 4gb. And when you put sticks together like that, you are asking for blue screens. It's not how RAM was intended to run so that in itself is a big cause for blue screens. I would suggest taking out the 4gb stick since it's doing nothing but slowing down your 8gb. Either way you'll have 8gb RAM but at least there won't be a conflict. Try that and let me know if it helps!
  • I've same problem, but my processor is FX8320E. I tried remove one stick of RAM (8Gb), reinstall game, check files for errors, install new videodrivers. No results. BSOD after several minutes of playing (it can be 3 seconds or 10 minutes).

System:
    AMD FX8320E
    ASUS M5A97 R2.0
    Kingston 8Gb DDR3 x2
    ASUS RX 480 8Gb
    Windows 10 64-bit
  • i had a problem last year with a new pc, after 1 mont it start blue screen completely random. With the help of the shop where i bought it, we change every part, ram, graphic card, ssd, hdd, motherboard, we remove any additional hardware, like gaming keyboard mouse ecc. at last... the processor, it never happen to me but it was the processor, one of the last i7 of november 2016. i dont remember the real blue screen error code, i didnt find in my browser history, too old, but i remember a website that explain that error like " generic error "...
    so in 2017 maybe we should start tinking about out cpu can be really defective.
    and now after 2 or 3 new pc with new amd processor which i fixed i will give you this meme.
    good luck for your problem, i know the feeling.