Best Tournament Ever (How we fight 3v1v1, how Ketka was blocked, and what i think about this event)

  • Best Tournament Ever (How we fight 3v1v1, how Ketka was blocked, and what i think about this event)

    Really guys, best tournament ever ;) I never try it again, if devs can't create good automatize system for it. I remember UO
    in 2001, with much better system... 2017... ao... best GM ever too. I ask many times about my points - nobody can talk about it, i think excel with nubmers too hard for this guys. So, what's wrong? Sorry for my bad english: when we start 1v1v1v1v1, in my team 2 people from one guild (Envy) and one and one their friend. First try they kill us (arbalest and me), and just stay. GM doing nothing. Ok, we start it again, and again, and again... You can see it.Bonus in video: how KETKA was blocked (yeah, it's ok, but not ok what we can do it).Sorry guys, but all this has spoiled my mood. Thx for watch. GL GM's and Dev's. All remember global chat and twitch chat? Thats not only my opinion.

    Const-Party Youtube: Albion Chopppers, My discord: Cartsoon#6900.
  • Ljok wrote:

    lol
    This game in Beta test, you found a bug - why did you use it?
    What for? To interrupt the tournament?
    The aim of this Event was not to remove all bugs in game, Aim was to give some fun to solo players.

    And i think that this fast ban - good job of GMs as an event supporters.


    Cry more.
    we not cry about ban, and ketka free now, idk but gm
    removed lock. Bug? I can use bag, becose i CAN DO IT, and thats developers problem, not my. What you say? I say about stupid system where 3 play vs. other too, not about bug e.t.c.
    Const-Party Youtube: Albion Chopppers, My discord: Cartsoon#6900.
  • That was the whole point of the tournament.Create a temporarily party with others participants to get rekt the others.Like some proverb says. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    "in my team 2 people from one guild (Envy) and one and one their friend." - If this is true then its a wrong,Even if that guy leave guild right before the tournament its suspicious, he should be switched for someone else.
  • You can't control who is in what guild or who is friends with who. A lot of Envy players joined so they were in almost every bracket. There was no way to separate them all. Even if there were no guilds there would still be friends. I saw a lot of rounds where two seemingly random people worked together. That's what a Battle Royale is. Use each other to get to the next round, but eventually you'll have to fight and one will lose. There is no way to prevent people working together though. The others should have worked together as well. Oh well.

    Ketka was blocked because he didn't listen to the rules twice and ran out of the ring so he was disqualified from the tourny. Then he logged off in that area, which was also against the rules because he would be stuck there until a GM could teleport them. Also people could do what he tried to do and go interfere with the fights. So he had to be temporarily taken out until a GM could go and teleport him out at that instant so he couldn't cause any more trouble.. The point is, he couldn't follow the rules and tried to interfere.

    This tourny was put together by a few members of the mod team for some fun. A lot of people volunteered just to help out. It's very hard for a few people to control 100 who need attention because they are trying to ruin the fun for others.

    Also don't compare Albion to 2001 UO.. In 2001 UO was already released for 4 years.
  • Siruss wrote:

    You can't control who is in what guild or who is friends with who. A lot of Envy players joined so they were in almost every bracket. There was no way to separate them all. Even if there were no guilds there would still be friends. I saw a lot of rounds where two seemingly random people worked together. That's what a Battle Royale is. Use each other to get to the next round, but eventually you'll have to fight and one will lose. There is no way to prevent people working together though. The others should have worked together as well. Oh well.

    Ketka was blocked because he didn't listen to the rules twice and ran out of the ring so he was disqualified from the tourny. Then he logged off in that area, which was also against the rules because he would be stuck there until a GM could teleport them. Also people could do what he tried to do and go interfere with the fights. So he had to be temporarily taken out until a GM could go and teleport him out at that instant so he couldn't cause any more trouble.. The point is, he couldn't follow the rules and tried to interfere.

    This tourny was put together by a few members of the mod team for some fun. A lot of people volunteered just to help out. It's very hard for a few people to control 100 who need attention because they are trying to ruin the fun for others.

    Also don't compare Albion to 2001 UO.. In 2001 UO was already released for 4 years.
    ok, but its international game, yeah? Where is rules? Where is rules for the russians players, like Ketka? They can't understand english, ofc can't understand the rules. Why AO dev's cant create normal news, normal page for rules and think about all players, not about only Lugzi and few others with popular ingame names?
    Const-Party Youtube: Albion Chopppers, My discord: Cartsoon#6900.
  • Derrick wrote:

    Cartsoon wrote:

    I love this game (sometimes) and sometimes hate it, but i think my opinion (like others too) here for make this game better, not for trolling or somethink like this
    You are one of the clowns that consistently drop gvg attacks and no show, anyone with a clue knew these 1v1v1v1v1 would be a joke.
    Not sure what you expected, but wise up.
    i wait tournament in AO about 1 year, and you think good what this event would be a joke? Not sure, and mb that joke for you, but not for people who create that (i'm sure). About GVG - just shut up, please. I busy last few days and dont drop gvg atack to you. When the abyss atack KORN farm (just for atack after that The Solar), we ask Shiro, and say what we have only one gvg team and can't fight vs. you and vs. solar, so we ask about give this farm for us, for kick ELDERs asses, Shiro say what no problem and you give it for us for free. And what about you talk here? We have holywar vs The Solar now and only one gvg team, how we can fight vs. you, actually if we don't need this? Just talk about it with Shiro, yeah, it's not i am clown
    Const-Party Youtube: Albion Chopppers, My discord: Cartsoon#6900.
  • Someone is more than welcome to translate. Ketka was more than welcome to say, "I don't understand." And don't play like Ketka doesn't understand any English because I played with him a long time ago when he was in Insane, and he was in my alliance with Abyss this test. I KNOW he speaks some English or how would I have known what he said? And stop putting this on devs. This was organized by a player/moderator. Not a dev. Others just came to help out. It's a positive thing that people are willing to put in work so that others can have a good time. I'm sorry it wasn't perfect but hopefully next time things will be better.
  • Siruss wrote:

    Someone is more than welcome to translate. Ketka was more than welcome to say, "I don't understand." And don't play like Ketka doesn't understand any English because I played with him a long time ago when he was in Insane, and he was in my alliance with Abyss this test. I KNOW he speaks some English or how would I have known what he said? And stop putting this on devs. This was organized by a player/moderator. Not a dev. Others just came to help out. It's a positive thing that people are willing to put in work so that others can have a good time. I'm sorry it wasn't perfect but hopefully next time things will be better.
    1. He really doesn't understand English, earlier he was helped.
    2. Yes, "I don't understand" better, idk why he dont say it...
    3. He was blocked not for violation tournament rules, for the fact that on video (cose heal me 2 times), but blocking has been removed in two hours.

    4. I thought that it is an official tournament: news on official cite, GM's, official stream, post on forum by official DEV e.t.c. Ok, it change something, but then a game needs to disown from it.

    5. Wasn't perfect? EVERYTHING that was - was bad, REALLY bad... If GM's help, it was possible to make better. Just players sometimes create tournaments 2x2 or 1x1, and that much better...
    Const-Party Youtube: Albion Chopppers, My discord: Cartsoon#6900.