Balancing Lifetouch Staff - Druidic Staff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Balancing Lifetouch Staff - Druidic Staff

Well, clearly theres a problem with balancing here. Lifetouch is indeed good, but its range makes it underpowered and never used. In the other hand the Druidic Staff (that costs almost the same as a hellgate artifact weapon) is widely used. Either one is underpowered or the other is overpowered.

I'm open to suggestions nad toughts.
    • Well i agree totally with the issue you listed and i think there is something else :

Here is ''Holy Touch'' skill description :
      ''Channelled heal, which repeatedly heals you or an ally in close range. Each tick heals for XX, and also removes all negative effects.''

The fact is that it's impossible to use the skill as described here to heal yourselph, so the third skill is only usable on allies, making the description untrue and nerfing further more the power of the staff.
    • I'm using the staff if I need to heal out our team that has a good tank till dungeon trips. It's 100× better than a nature one due to this role. With speedcaster it's bloody OP! If you have a dedicated tank that can pull the agro well it's no way that he would die : ) He can do crazy pulls... no matter, I heal him out. If the tank mess up his role or others start to grab agros than this staff ha hard times!

But! It's true that the range of ''Holy Touch'' is too short. Mostly I have to walk into red aoe circles to reach the tank.

Also this one is the most anoying part of that staff:

Fa1th schrieb:

Well i agree totally with the issue you listed and i think there is something else :

Here is ''Holy Touch'' skill description :
      ''Channelled heal, which repeatedly heals you or an ally in close range. Each tick heals for XX, and also removes all negative effects.''

The fact is that it's impossible to use the skill as described here to heal yourselph, so the third skill is only usable on allies, making the description untrue and nerfing further more the power of the staff.
      I'm not sure if the staff would be not totaly OP in duels if it would be able cast ''Holy Touch'' on yourself as well. But well, it's beta, lets test it : )