T4+ Mounts (Animals) can be given too much food

• T4+ Mounts (Animals) can be given too much food

Yesterday i started growing up my first couple T4 Mounts in the Pasture.

With Premium it takes roughly one and a half days to grow one Mount.
      However, you can only give a mount only as much Food as for the next 24 hours, which is roughly 16 Items, setting the Timer to 24 hours and 30 minutes or so.
      On the following day, i replenished the Food, and noticed they can be given up to 16 Items again, which feeds them for another 24 hours, even though the Mounts only need food for the an additional 22 hours.
      For now i split the Food into stacks of 14 to feed the Mounts for the remaining growth-Time, which is a bit annoying and inconvenient.

Can we have a fix for that?
    • What i am trying to say here is, the Mechanic with Horse Feeding/Growing needs just a couple fixes.
      Right now, it feels punishing for things one couldn't possible know in advance, unless he got told by a random Player.

So yea, seeing such "small" punishments on T4 only lets me assume what to expect at higher Tiers.
    • Neu

Back to the Topic.

I did not want to discuss about how much Food an Animal needs in total.
      What i wanted to adress here was the Issue, that they eat up too much because of some flawed codes eventually.

As i mentioned, on the 2nd Day feeding a T4 Horse as example, they consume a couple extra if you are not paying attention, or missed your timing.
      Ideally you only need 30 Food per T4 Animal, 16 on the first Day, and 14 on the 2nd Day.

Mess up with the Timing, and you need 31 instead of 30.
      Didn't bother to split the Stacks for 2nd Day, and you have used 32 in total.

Its the extra bits that are inconvenient.
    • Neu

Billaien schrieb:

Back to the Topic.

I did not want to discuss about how much Food an Animal needs in total.
      What i wanted to adress here was the Issue, that they eat up too much because of some flawed codes eventually.

As i mentioned, on the 2nd Day feeding a T4 Horse as example, they consume a couple extra if you are not paying attention, or missed your timing.
      Ideally you only need 30 Food per T4 Animal, 16 on the first Day, and 14 on the 2nd Day.

Mess up with the Timing, and you need 31 instead of 30.
      Didn't bother to split the Stacks for 2nd Day, and you have used 32 in total.

Its the extra bits that are inconvenient.
      How much they eat total affects how much you can overfeed them, I think it is on topic...

T4 you can feed 16 when you only wanted to feed 14 wasting 2
      T7 you can feed 170 when you only needed 150 wasting 20
      T8 you can feed 400 when you only needed 345 wasting 65... a full farm averages around 80

Numbers are approximate, I'm not sure exactly how much they want but feeding an extra 2 hours is more significant the higher the tier.