Red Army = Losers of Final Beta

• Red Army = Losers of Final Beta

What do people have to say about the fact that Red Army = Losers of Final Beta?

EOS clearly was the better of Red Army.

And Red Army was already defeated as part of Reign Alliance.

so.. EOS won..

Red Army LOST. (at least twice)

Anyone got an opinion about that fact?

Plz do share it with the world.

Red Army = Losers.

Looohooohooohooosers

emiashiro what's your opinion about that fact that you LOST?

derrick you happy being the Final Beta loser?

kingmojo.. you ok.. sry for you you had to be with rubbish Red Army.. pick better team next time lol

sry I will exclude all good Red Army players with this statement.

this is just meant for Red Army being LOOSERS in-general

mostly because of rubbish Derrick/emiashiro leadership.

anyone who will go along with those two people will lose big time guaranteed.

so..

= any opinions about this.. fact?
      YaaYwins
    • This leprotic retard talk real shit
      Where is your problem cancer kid? I fucked your mom three times before I lost this beta, sad but her son have cancer, I did my best to help her, lmao.
      Where is fucking Elsa or who the fuck is Mod here? Why the fuck this animal is still alive? @Elsa Can you fucking explain me, how the fuck animals like him is still not isolated from society? Better to ban me for words like [...], but keep this cancer alive, right? Fuck you SBI , all of this cancer community, let's keep 15 fucking forum members online&dead game here. WE WILL IGNORE ALL THIS CANCER, AND MAKE OUR GAME MUCH WORSE IN THIS YEAR (c) SBI 2017

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Elsa () aus folgendem Grund: Language

• Everyone who decided to keep playing more than a month into the beta is more or less a loser ^^

But then again some guilds settled in a desolace place for that initial starting month so they missed out on the action of the 1st month while playing farmville offshore. But no need to get into detail you know who you are lol.

So there are losers and then there are double losers :D
    • emiashiro schrieb:

@Elsa Can you fucking explain me, how the fuck animals like him is still not isolated from society? Better to ban me for words like [...], but keep this cancer alive, right?
      The answer to that is rather simple. He's not breaking any rules with his post; whereas your example on the other hand:

Beelzebabb schrieb:

- Bad language is permitted but you may not use racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise bigoted slurs under any circumstances

We're not here to control the quality of banter posts, but merely to ensure that they're not breaking any rules.

If you need further clarification on forum rules, please don't hesitate to contact me in private.

• emiashiro schrieb:

This leprotic retard talk real shit
      Where is your problem cancer kid? I fucked your mom three times before I lost this beta, sad but her son have cancer, I did my best to help her, lmao.
      Where is fucking Elsa or who the fuck is Mod here? Why the fuck this animal is still alive? @Elsa Can you fucking explain me, how the fuck animals like him is still not isolated from society? Better to ban me for words like shemale afroamericans and gays, but keep this cancer alive, right? Fuck you SBI , all of this cancer community, let's keep 15 fucking forum members online&dead game here. WE WILL IGNORE ALL THIS CANCER, AND MAKE OUR GAME MUCH WORSE IN THIS YEAR (c) SBI 2017

Haha get triggered you snow monkey
    • Oldbear schrieb:

emiashiro schrieb:

Where is fucking Elsa or who the fuck is Mod here? Why the fuck this animal is still alive? @Elsa Can you fucking explain me, how the fuck animals like him is still not isolated from society? Better to ban me for words like shemale afroamericans and gays, but keep this cancer alive, right? Fuck you SBI , all of this cancer community, let's keep 15 fucking forum members online&dead game here. WE WILL IGNORE ALL THIS CANCER, AND MAKE OUR GAME MUCH WORSE IN THIS YEAR (c) SBI 2017
      emiashiro seems crossed about the fact that he lost to EOS.. can happen.

emiashiro schrieb:

come on emiashiro.. be a good loser. just admit you lost to EOS and all = fine.

be the grown-up for once.

don't start smashing the chessboard after you lost. that's not fair.

Gwandir schrieb:

Everyone who decided to keep playing more than a month into the beta is more or less a loser ^^

But then again some guilds settled in a desolace place for that initial starting month so they missed out on the action of the 1st month while playing farmville offshore. But no need to get into detail you know who you are lol.

So there are losers and then there are double losers :D
      lol Gwandir.. how's BC doing? since you still got their profilepic.. wasn't BC something a year ago?
      YaaYwins
    • Gwandir schrieb:

always suiting for you @YaayAlbion and aswell for the people still playing in the beta.

hmm, sry I made chicken soup of your BC guild lol..

have you decided already who is best guild leader for BC guild?

lolwhat schrieb:

Any person who's been playing any beta is a loser, anyone who's still playing is a complete retard.
      lolwhat?

look up the definition of a Beta first lol.

You play a Beta to make the game better so it can be released.. your brains don't function well?

All games have had Beta.

sry I mistook you two for people with functioning brains.. my bad.

and Dobby..

How many Dobby Surround Loudspeakers have you sold so far? I told you to do that lol
      YaaYwins
    • @Elsa for months i've been reading these bullshit posts , no reason you allow these here ... only keeps alot of potential players / guilds away from this game ...

... But dare to be a racist , homophobic kind of person or just tell someone to go sit in a corner and die can get you permabanned . What kind of world are we creating. I know but will not say since you can't handle such words to be said.

Keep it up and let this game die before release . Good Job Eos you are real winners ...
    • boradir schrieb:

@Elsa for months i've been reading these bullshit posts , no reason you allow these here ... only keeps alot of potential players / guilds away from this game ...

... But dare to be a racist , homophobic kind of person or just tell someone to go sit in a corner and die can get you permabanned . What kind of world are we creating. I know but will not say since you can't handle such words to be said.

Keep it up and let this game die before release . Good Job Eos you are real winners ...
      agreed though.. EOS real winners.

but this comment is what you've contributed to this game? impressive

you tell an Albion mod to let this game d1e before release and still decided to post that comment lol..

you got whacked on the head one day.. it never got fixed it seems..

But tell me what guild you from and I will wreck your guild in the same way lol.

When I can rip your guild with a Thread.. why would I need an army lol..
      YaaYwins
    • He is totally fucking braindead, I swear that ISN'T normal to be like him, i'm not a professional psychologist, but he needs some professional fucking help. Can you keep fucking away this dangerous for society person ?

Oldbear schrieb:

Nah just really tired about this cancer everywhere, like same shit as cheap K I T C H E N for fucking sale.
      His posts is just ebola , and it keep away players from this game . You know that kind of spam everywhere and no1 gives a fuck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Elsa () aus folgendem Grund: Too much.