Nature Staff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nature Staff in the open world small scale pvp is beyond broken.

Invis on chest
      Invul on helm
      thorns on weapon

I know we got outplayed, when we attempted to 4v1 this guy and we didn't have a healer. We got wrecked by this build, in a slow and painful way. We had 2 roots and a stun and slow and this guy was able to slowly kite and kill all of us. We were all in similar gear (he might of been a single T ahead)

I know we have to give nature staff something to be able to viable farm solo, but by doing this you guys have made a god in small scale pvp with groups running without heals.
      Cheerleader for Guild: Virtuous
    • I feel famous now :)

For the record though, while it was a legit 1v4, I was one tier higher and have +150 to +200 specialization on all my equipment (so about 1 to 2 tiers higher). In other words my 6.3 is as strong as the typical 7.4.

Also had to lure you guys to dungeon in order to get mobs on you.

Try spear with fling next time, its really good for chasing people down.

GF!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von ThunderLucky ()

• I don't believe there's a soft cap in red zones.

What you have to do to kill nature healers is burst them down - and to burst them down you have to catch them. That's why I hate Fling (spear) so much, they can bring scholar sandals, catch up to me, fling into group, and perma-slow while they're at it. Very tricky to get rid of.

If you can't catch and CC me then yes, I can and will take parties down. Another group of two learned that lesson as well twenty minutes ago.
    • Nullius schrieb:

I actually think poison thorns should be instant cast and moved to Q Slot. As it is natures keep high healing potential with dmg, resulting in bullshit like these.
      I agree. as a nature user, I really think having both Hot and Dot gives us too much versatilty. Put those spells in the same slot, so we can't use both at the same time.
    • gmatagmis schrieb:

Nullius schrieb:

I actually think poison thorns should be instant cast and moved to Q Slot. As it is natures keep high healing potential with dmg, resulting in bullshit like these.
      Next time, just take one hand hammer in inventory for such cases. Dispel 3 stacks + silence.
      This is the issue this game faces though. If there are no soft counters and only hard counters the pvp in this game will turn into buildwars instead of strategy / teamplay. If we as a group are able to chain 4 roots in a row multiple times and yet one character is able to allude us, something needs to be looked at.
    • Dude have some dignity...
      You were pwnd badly but just take it as a lesson and try to get better instead of going on a forum crusade against nature staffs.

Hellgates is not a 5men PvE content it's 5v5 PvP. Mobs are there to give reward and make it more interesting.
      Do you see half the server running around with nature because it's so OP?
      Do you see healers in GvG using nature instead of holy?

Are you able to perform some critical analysis of this facts or is your mind only capable of 'I got owned, devs nerf plz'?
      'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
      X/
    • First off about the posted video.

Doing a hellgate solo and taking almost all the time allowed to do it seems overpowered. But the only reason this is possible is because there was no one that went into a tier 5 hellgate before or after him in the entire game world. That's how hellgates work. They are not region specific, just tier specific. On release when the population becomes high and stable I would like to see anyone take 6.2 tier items into a hellgate solo. Its just not feasible. Right now it is simply because there is low player population and most people consider hellgates pointless because you can fame farm and silver farm better in other places.

Furthermore, the naturestaff has always been a weapon for killing high tier monsters. However, it was nerfed pretty heavily in the solo department compared to how it was in beta 1. As of now I feel its pretty balanced based on the amount of fame per hour you can farm compared to other weapons.

Also the problem you see is not the nature staff, its actually the invisibility on the medium chest piece. If they changed invisibility so that any mobs that agro'd on you before you pop you invisibility, would re-agro after you become visible again, it would solve the problem for hellgates but unfortunantly that would make the items a lot less enjoyable to use and decrease overall player enjoyment for those who like that niche item.

The best solution would just be to add true sight to monsters in hellgates. Simple fix. Leave the assassin's jacket the way it is.

About getting 4v1'd.

You followed a person with an invisibility spell on their chest into a dungeon, and then chased him into monsters......which became 'your' monsters.

I mean why are we still talking here. You might as well put the blame on yourselves.
    • TO be honest. We didn't go into the dungeon, that part about monster aggro didn't sway the battle only sped it up. We would of still died regardless.

Point about the hell-gates, as I said before regardless of invis and regardless of a hellgate is meant for pvp. The nature was able to solo the end boss slowly, not one other character in the game can do this nor should the nature be able to do this. You can keep blaming it on other skills like invis or changing how mobs react or move w to e on the nature. Make them choose a dot or a hot.

If you want to give nature a way to farm solo, then don't give him the best hot in the game along with damage. Why don't you give curse staff a hot on their W and see how that turns out.
    • man. The nature is one of the last decent solo options. There has to be something. These builds are wierd in groups anyways. I only use nature for solo and have to work on straight builds when I run with ppl. Meaning its definately extra work to have this option. Honestly I'd like to see other weapons have solo capabilities that dont keep gettimg destroyed
    • LOLOL broooooooooooo you got ganked 4v1 to a nature staff.... The salt on this whole thread....

NERF INVIS
      NERF NATURE STAFF
      NERF GOING INTO DUNGEON
      NERF HELLGATES
      NERF ALL THE THINGS.
      NERF HEALING

tip if your getting out classed and kited by a single player in a group of four, your doing something wrong and if they aren't pushing at you. You can always leave and not fight a losing battle.

Or well... you know..... bring a healer or retreat when your getting kited by a pro and about to take a knee/get executed.

Wadefu wrote:

Wadefu schrieb:

TO be honest. We didn't go into the dungeon, that part about monster aggro didn't sway the battle only sped it up. We would of still died regardless.

Point about the hell-gates, as I said before regardless of invis and regardless of a hellgate is meant for pvp. The nature was able to solo the end boss slowly, not one other character in the game can do this nor should the nature be able to do this. You can keep blaming it on other skills like invis or changing how mobs react or move w to e on the nature. Make them choose a dot or a hot.

If you want to give nature a way to farm solo, then don't give him the best hot in the game along with damage. Why don't you give curse staff a hot on their W and see how that turns out.
    • Wadefu schrieb:

And you can't really say that this won't happen with higher population because there would be pvp...

The fact that a single setup can even do this in a zone designed for five people is ridiculous.
      people will always do this. Before nature we did this with curse staff. They are using game mechanics to their advantage. People will always find a way. In age of Conan that is how we did most of the world first kills same with vanilla world of warcraft. That is just what any intelligent player will do. Find a way to do it. When game has pop doing this will not happen. People will just die horrible deaths.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)