Nature Staff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SevenLights schrieb:

I have heard several comments from friends about the Nature staff producing consistently overpowered results on 1v1 open world combat, including a case where one of them defeated a 6.3 bow+gear user using a 4.2 staff+gear.

I see more and more people using it too in the open world, and it does appear to be broken.

So, I too would be interested in the devs opinion on this matter.

As a side note, I am also wondering about the arcane staff, where the ultra-frequent use of defensive shields could be seen as OP for open world, if not broken.

@Korn @Bercilak @Talion (or whoever is taking care of weapon balance :P )
      hate to say it but anyone who dies to a weapon with no cc shouldn't make posts regarding op weapons. They should probably try looking at the screen while they play so that they can realize they can always just walk away.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • Wadefu schrieb:

we didn't get aoe'd by the thorns.... Like I said it was a very very slow fight... We could of ran away just fine but that isn't the point here...

Wadefu schrieb:

I don't know if you guys are trolling or failing to read.

We died 4v1 - when claymore was able to chase down horses and consistently rape people the build was looked at and the E was nerfed along with meditation.

Now when we have a build that is arguably the best at kiting/healing/and dots no one cares cause its an "escape build" and doesn't generally fall under a team fight build.

When claymore was nerfed there were more people playing the game now all we have is backseat players who just town duel.
      you just said .. you guys didnt die to thorns .. you died to your own stupidity and tunnle vision :D so should it also be changed that mobs cant atk ppl anymore? please .. when you are so dumb and run into mobs and die cuz the first guy stealths .. you are just plain dumb
    • Mabye The nature should stay the way it is and holy with this exception.

If they attack then the heal on themselves is halved.
      As they have opted to fight and not heal.
      I feel a true healer shoudl be able to out heal damage sustained.
      Although if they attack they are no longer a healer.
      I understand the dynamic of needing to fight and making the character classes more attractive and have more input.
      Although as stated a healer is a healer.
      If they attack their heals on themselves only should be halved or something and then balanced for pvp.
      Otherwize its a broken build.
      Regards.

G.G.
    • Xetic schrieb:

Wadefu schrieb:

we didn't get aoe'd by the thorns.... Like I said it was a very very slow fight... We could of ran away just fine but that isn't the point here...

Wadefu schrieb:

I don't know if you guys are trolling or failing to read.

We died 4v1 - when claymore was able to chase down horses and consistently rape people the build was looked at and the E was nerfed along with meditation.

Now when we have a build that is arguably the best at kiting/healing/and dots no one cares cause its an "escape build" and doesn't generally fall under a team fight build.

When claymore was nerfed there were more people playing the game now all we have is backseat players who just town duel.
      you just said .. you guys didnt die to thorns .. you died to your own stupidity and tunnle vision :D so should it also be changed that mobs cant atk ppl anymore? please .. when you are so dumb and run into mobs and die cuz the first guy stealths .. you are just plain dumb
      I said we didn't die because of the aoe portion.. We died cause everyone slowly got dps'd down by thorns. The mobs did not kill us.
      After a long chase of him hitting and running he wore us down. At this point 2 of us died and 2 ran and got away.
    • I playing nature staff, and i can't kill anyone on open 1v1 if guy is not stupid.

Ok guys can't kill me on 1v1 (Apart from a few specializations.) But i can't kill them too if they don't stay on me, on my heal zone, or if guys are to stupid for stick me in pull mob fufu lol, i can't chase and resist and heal.

But it's the same for all classes, if the guys make mistakes, hour he'll stay ...

Thx for post !
    • Wadefu schrieb:

They have nerfed the build in question with the upcoming Galahad patch. <- Indirectly through removing speed buffs from helm and armor.
      which also happen to anti-nerf it, as nature is a ranged caster and they are now given more value to the distance, making it harder for others to catch up. It's all situational, and while I still think the thorns should be on Q, I also think it's mostly just fine the way it is.
      [i]We need to connect the green zones with the black zones with the harbor version of fast-travel, [/i]
      [i]so curious people can go [s]die in black zones[/s] see the world.[/i]
    • Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

Wadefu schrieb:

They have nerfed the build in question with the upcoming Galahad patch. <- Indirectly through removing speed buffs from helm and armor.
      which also happen to anti-nerf it, as nature is a ranged caster and they are now given more value to the distance, making it harder for others to catch up. It's all situational, and while I still think the thorns should be on Q, I also think it's mostly just fine the way it is.
      This is ok, because the target will not be able to "over stack" run buffs. In the case above the target had more escape then we had. By getting rid of helmet/chest runs we are now on an even play field and won't be able to be kited as easily after the initial "catch."
    • Suggestion. To reduce Druid solo capabilities by minor Q rework.
      1. Cut base Q healing by half.
      2. Keep maximum stacks on 3. (No changes)
      3. Empower Q healing, back to current values, by adding +33% for each stack above 3, up to 6 cumulative on self and all friendly targets.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gmatagmis ()