Nature Staff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Wadefu what was ur comp?

U can solo the hellgate with different weapons then nature, especially if u switch gear. Generally a waste of time, u could be faster with 2 people doing the same thing.

The real problem as stated before is the invis from the chest piece, poor mob placement, the not reseting last boss, aswell as bad pathing from the monster within.

The hellgate is not meant to have a pve focus. It is generally a bonus after winning the 5v5.
    • The only problem I see with ur comp, as it is a no healer combo, is damage.

U hit potentially 1 target with 4 people. I have to test the focus fire buff for that but it should be around 25% damage loss for each of ur guys. Only the claymore will pierce through that. Additionaly the cc- u bring on the table sounds rather short, wich is a bad choice with the stacking deminishing cc-return in the game.

I'm not trying to defend the nature here. Just giving advices, if u already know those things than dont mind me :)
    • vashangelarm schrieb:

there should be multiple hell gates. random at best. maybe 5 different entrances into the dungeon making it able to be 5v5v5v5v5 or 5v5v5 or 5v5v5v5. this would make hell gates more interesting
      Or, to make it more simple, make all hellgate entrances lead to the same hellgate, until it is full. That way they are less likely to go empty. a 5v5v5 would be interesting, but 5v5v5v5v5 sounds like something that would only upset people, take much longer time to get done and wouldn't really serve any useful purpose other than grieve people. (image, 20 people fight for their life, 3 survive and another group of 5 comes in and kills them. yes, fun times!)
      Discord: https://discord.gg/wH3tuhd
    • Wadefu schrieb:

we didn't get aoe'd by the thorns.... Like I said it was a very very slow fight... We could of ran away just fine but that isn't the point here...
      So the point is that a healer that has 1 dot skill, could kite you and run away with invis and invu and kite you into mobs, use game mechanics to his favor (getting the mobs on you) and win against you?

So you want to tell that a Healer shouldnt be able to keep himself alive?

As you said on your own .. you had plenty of time to just dissengage, but you didnt .. so you got outplayed by a single person. And you blame his setup instead of blameing your tunnle vision?

Makes much sens
    • Xetic schrieb:

Wadefu schrieb:

we didn't get aoe'd by the thorns.... Like I said it was a very very slow fight... We could of ran away just fine but that isn't the point here...
      So the point is that a healer that has 1 dot skill, could kite you and run away with invis and invu and kite you into mobs, use game mechanics to his favor (getting the mobs on you) and win against you?
      So you want to tell that a Healer shouldnt be able to keep himself alive?

As you said on your own .. you had plenty of time to just dissengage, but you didnt .. so you got outplayed by a single person. And you blame his setup instead of blameing your tunnle vision?

Makes much sens
      I think you're actually helping my point.

Thanks
      Cheerleader for Guild: Virtuous
    • Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

vashangelarm schrieb:

there should be multiple hell gates. random at best. maybe 5 different entrances into the dungeon making it able to be 5v5v5v5v5 or 5v5v5 or 5v5v5v5. this would make hell gates more interesting
      Or, to make it more simple, make all hellgate entrances lead to the same hellgate, until it is full. That way they are less likely to go empty. a 5v5v5 would be interesting, but 5v5v5v5v5 sounds like something that would only upset people, take much longer time to get done and wouldn't really serve any useful purpose other than grieve people. (image, 20 people fight for their life, 3 survive and another group of 5 comes in and kills them. yes, fun times!)
      that's what will make hellgate items worth it. its called hell for a reason
    • Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

vashangelarm schrieb:

on paper this sounds good but how often have you seen a team go without one loss in a hellgate? So the team that waits will win.

Regardless they should make a high value one like that during beta and see what happens. Would atleast be interesting.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • I don't know if you guys are trolling or failing to read.

We died 4v1 - when claymore was able to chase down horses and consistently rape people the build was looked at and the E was nerfed along with meditation.

Now when we have a build that is arguably the best at kiting/healing/and dots no one cares cause its an "escape build" and doesn't generally fall under a team fight build.

When claymore was nerfed there were more people playing the game now all we have is backseat players who just town duel.
      Cheerleader for Guild: Virtuous
    • Wadefu schrieb:

I don't know if you guys are trolling or failing to read.

We died 4v1 - when claymore was able to chase down horses and consistently rape people the build was looked at and the E was nerfed along with meditation.

Now when we have a build that is arguably the best at kiting/healing/and dots no one cares cause its an "escape build" and doesn't generally fall under a team fight build.

When claymore was nerfed there were more people playing the game now all we have is backseat players who just town duel.
      So, we have people dueling in city... Best option to end this is nerfing Nature ! ROFL

Once again, IMO this topic is pure BS
    • I have heard several comments from friends about the Nature staff producing consistently overpowered results on 1v1 open world combat, including a case where one of them defeated a 6.3 bow+gear user using a 4.2 staff+gear.

I see more and more people using it too in the open world, and it does appear to be broken.

So, I too would be interested in the devs opinion on this matter.

As a side note, I am also wondering about the arcane staff, where the ultra-frequent use of defensive shields could be seen as OP for open world, if not broken.

@Korn @Bercilak @Talion (or whoever is taking care of weapon balance :P )
    • SevenLights schrieb:

I have heard several comments from friends about the Nature staff producing consistently overpowered results on 1v1 open world combat, including a case where one of them defeated a 6.3 bow+gear user using a 4.2 staff+gear.

I see more and more people using it too in the open world, and it does appear to be broken.

So, I too would be interested in the devs opinion on this matter.

As a side note, I am also wondering about the arcane staff, where the ultra-frequent use of defensive shields could be seen as OP for open world, if not broken.

@Korn @Bercilak @Talion (or whoever is taking care of weapon balance :P )
      Do you even know what does the Specialization on weapons/armor ? I don't really think so.