[Linux] Red textures through Launcher

• [Linux] Red textures through Launcher

Hi everyone,

I recently installed the game on Fedora 25, and i have a red texture issue (see screenshot attached) only when i launch the game through the launcher.

If i go to the albion installation directory and launch game_x64/Albion-Online, the game run fine.

I have some errors displaying in the console when running the launcher but they don't seem specific to this issue:

Source Code

1. Qt WebEngine ICU data not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64. Trying application directory...
    2. Installed Qt WebEngine locales directory not found at location /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64/translations/qtwebengine_locales. Trying application directory...
    3. Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64/resources. Trying parent directory...
    4. Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64. Trying application directory...
    5. [1222/104819:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(217)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_suid_sandbox_development.md for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
    6. Qt WebEngine ICU data not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64/resources. Trying parent directory...
    7. Qt WebEngine ICU data not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64. Trying application directory...
    8. Installed Qt WebEngine locales directory not found at location /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64/translations/qtwebengine_locales. Trying application directory...
    9. Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64/resources. Trying parent directory...
    10. Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/osboxes/Qt_webinstall/5.7/gcc_64. Trying application directory...
    Seems the launcher is lacking some environment settings or rights, do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks for you help,
    Kelmak