Solo Warbow Open World PvP #BlackZonesMatter

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• this guy couldnt catch me alone today or yesterday and came back with his 2 other mates with a bow and a glaive i suppose. and i couldnt escape against a 1v3 for sure.

i decided to leave this game and dont come back til the bow and staff classes are nerfed and balanced (i have no hope for that btw.) i like melee. i wont skill a mage or archer becos the game directs me to, sorry.

thank you, sandbox interactive.
    • solventh schrieb:

this guy couldnt catch me alone today or yesterday and came back with his 2 other mates with a bow and a glaive i suppose. and i couldnt escape against a 1v3 for sure.

i decided to leave this game and dont come back til the bow and staff classes are nerfed and balanced (i have no hope for that btw.) i like melee. i wont skill a mage or archer becos the game directs me to, sorry.

• solventh schrieb:

this guy couldnt catch me alone today or yesterday and came back with his 2 other mates with a bow and a glaive i suppose. and i couldnt escape against a 1v3 for sure.

I'm sorry to hear that you left the game, but to me it seems that the reason for your decision doesn't have to do with the presumption that, Bows haven't yet suffered enough of nerfs. I have experienced the nerfs of the Warbow and don't find it OP, good nor viable for anything, besides solo/small scale open world. We are in the testing phase of the game, I thank you for your reply and I hope that you will come back to the world of Albion as soon as possible!
    • Nausk schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

I'm sorry to hear that you left the game, but to me it seems that the reason for your decision doesn't have to do with the presumption that, Bows haven't yet suffered enough of nerfs. I have experienced the nerfs of the Warbow and don't find it OP, good nor viable for anything, besides solo/small scale open world. We are in the testing phase of the game, I thank you for your reply and I hope that you will come back to the world of Albion as soon as possible!
      tell me.. would you be able to create a video like the one above with a melee weapon? your options as reply. 1. yes. 2. no.
    • solventh schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

tell me.. would you be able to create a video like the one above with a melee weapon? your options as reply. 1. yes. 2. no.
      I have to say 1 and 2. One could use a melee weapon in 1vs1 fights and come on top, that is for sure. Then again I personally couldn't do in the current state of this beta, due to the lack of time to grind fame, stack LP and I would find myself reminisce the "good ol' days" - when we could just see the fame streaming in from the open windows and doors, like a house would be under water.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nausk ()

• solventh schrieb:

.. i take my question back. you havent skilled a melee weapon in this final labeled beta therefore you are not decent to answer the question. everybody (at least 90%) who had skilled a melee weapon would choose 2.
      So you ask someone a question, you have an answer to your own question already and then decide to not take ones answer into account, based on what weapon one is using. Curious to know where you are getting these statistics from? I recommend you to make a thread about the subject if there isn't yet one.
    • As much as I like Nausk ), being a warbow I cannot bring myself to support videos like these. It only shows the good side of the bow play, and most ppl dont understand why and how you were able to achieve these results in open world. In fact, I think last beta everybody streaming warbows in red/yellow zones (tho this video is diff), catching noobs in numbers are the reason the warbow is in the shitty state it is in now. Most ppl dont understand that solo/open world was your niche (atleast this beta) and that your build is specific to certain scenarios in the open world. And finally, I guess the biggest/ most misunderstood thing is the fact that you have some Masterys, which is huge.

Ppl need not be mislead, the bow line still has no place in a competitive scene.(Nausk was able to make it look a lot better then what it really is, because he is skilled and is malleable in his gameplay)

That being said, still a huge respect to Nausk for being able to bend the game to his own play style using the bow, with all the odds against him.
      Death at my hands is an honor.