Silence

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The 1h mace silence is even abit to long the 2h I can deal with its melee takes abit of skill and is a non dps weapon but for any high dps weapon especially 1h cursed or dual daggers that you can 1hit people, they shouldnt be able to have silence its just to unfair.
      Silence on the helm needs to removed completely even if it was made to be a short silence it just wouldn't work.

Tbh its just a broken skill its going to be the ultimate zerg down 1 player skill thats for sure and I could complain about other skills for that as well but at the same time them skills you can run away from so I dont mind this one you just have no chance, its kinda like at the start of beta how you couldn't run away from a claymore unless you had flee and even then if they stun you mid flee you could be caught.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von Blinkz ()

• LaffyTaffy schrieb:

silence should NOT be on meele weapons, only magic weapons. putting it on a bow or a axe is silly. im going to silence you by casting magic with my axe.

:|
      yea pretty sure that hitting someones throat with the pommel of his weapon requires magic...
      just kidding. in my opinion melee weapons should be the only ones to be able to silence a target.

Blinkz schrieb:

The 1h mace silence is even abit to long the 2h I can deal with its melee takes abit of skill and is a non dps weapon but for any high dps weapon especially 1h cursed or dual daggers that you can 1hit people, they shouldnt be able to have silence its just to unfair.
      Silence on the helm needs to removed completely even if it was made to be a short silence it just wouldn't work.

Tbh its just a broken skill its going to be the ultimate zerg down 1 player skill thats for sure and I could complain about other skills for that as well but at the same time them skills you can run away from so I dont mind this one you just have no chance, its kinda like at the start of beta how you couldn't run away from a claymore unless you had flee and even then if they stun you mid flee you could be caught.
      was just looking at the current skills... didnt find any silencing abilities on neither cursed 1h or the daggers pair.
      about the 1h mace, or maces in general... its not even remotely a dps weapon, its a tool for tanks to controll the mages and healers in the backlines.

the only range weapon i know of with a silence would be the crossbows, and that is a skillshot, so you can avoid it fairly easy since it has a bit of casting time too.
    • Blinkz schrieb:

About the 1h mace it doesnt matter the ability to be silenced and unable to do nothing while people run up onto you and lock you down is not balanced.

Same goes for the xbow the cast time is to fast at the least and even so again the silence is way to long longer then any other cc stopper for example warbow being around 4 times longer.