TEST SERVER / Faye Patch #2 / Version 1.0.303 - REV 68562 / 07 December 2016
- Reduced mount cooldown and full mount cooldown to 10 seconds.
- The Flee ability now prevents Auto Attacks while active.
- Fixed an issue where castle gates had only 10% of their intended hitpoints.
- Fixed an issue with the "schedule attacks" UI breaking when retaliating.
- Fixed various other issues with "schedule attacks" and "declare war" UIs.
- Fixed an issue where picking up silver would not always work on the first attempt.
- Fixed an issue where some wood would
chuck woodgive resource return on refining.
- Fixed an issue where you could salvage items that didn't return anything on salvage, which was pointless.
- Fixed an issue where buildings could get stuck in "100% upgraded" state.
- Fixed an issue where emotes from other players wouldn't display if they came into range while the emote was already playing.
- Fixed an issue where ambient sound would be audible as a reverb even if they were turned off.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't get Hell armor artifacts via melding.
- Fixed an issue where melding Gateway items with the "of uncertain providence" setting could not return armor artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where charging spells would sometimes trigger one stack later than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the territory gathering bonus would not apply if you respawned in the territory.
- Fixed an issue where horse-mounting sound was triggered randomly.
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sabrina ()