Gold Market, Premium with Silver etc.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• You completely missed what he was explaining.

IF you just buy premium via silver the game creates an order in the gold market as a market order to get your premium, instead of a limit. He is suggesting the player save money by creating limit orders via gold trading to buy their gold for premium.

In this case he is acting like an expert, professional traders never use market orders unless it's a panic sell....

Clu schrieb:

Ravenar schrieb:

Do not buy premium with silver.
      Oh, these "experts" ...

Ouch.
    • Scipianas schrieb:

You completely missed what he was explaining.

IF you just buy premium via silver the game creates an order in the gold market as a market order to get your premium, instead of a limit. He is suggesting the player save money by creating limit orders via gold trading to buy their gold for premium.

In this case he is acting like an expert, professional traders never use market orders unless it's a panic sell....

No, the game instantly buys gold without any orders.

Also
      >For this reason, the price of the premium for silver corresponds to the rate of gold
      >You can not buy a premium for silver, if no one sells gold.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clu ()

• Clu schrieb:

Scipianas schrieb:

You completely missed what he was explaining.

No, the game instantly buys gold without any orders.

Also
      >For this reason, the price of the premium for silver corresponds to the rate of gold
      >You can not buy a premium for silver, if no one sells gold.

Man two posts in a row being completely wrong should tip you off that it might be better fact checking before correcting.

The game buys it for you at the current ask, ie the high point, ie a market order.

Look you can easily do this via math. Currently the price of gold is 889. IF you had looked before typing you would see the cost of 1 month premium is 2222500. IF you take 2222500 and divide by 2500 (the amount of gold for 1 month premium) you come to .... I wont even bother to check with a calculator, it's going to be 889.

If you wanted to right now you could do a limit for 882 in silver, saving yourself roughly in this exact case 7 silver per gold.. Ravenar's advice becomes even more important when the spread on gold is wide.

Ouch x2?
    • Ravenar schrieb:

Do not buy premium with silver. Instead set buy orders for gold each time you get nice amount of silver. You will be suprised how much cheaper you will get it than converting huge amount at market price when you decide to add more premium.

Clu schrieb:

Ravenar schrieb:

Do not buy premium with silver.
      Oh, these "experts" ...
      When you buy a premium for silver, at this point the game is buying gold for you instead of you.
      If you would have finished reading the paragraph before hitting quote and reply, you might have noticed that I actually do know how this works. Convert is the key word, I suppose.

The game buys gold for you at Market Price. It is extremely easy to buy at 10-20 silver under market price if you give it a day or two. Or if you convert silver to gold gradually with buy orders your average price for gold will be spread and averages probably much lower than if you just convert all at once, unless you really time things perfectly of course.

Also, I have never claimed to be an expert. I just wish a little more of the player base would smarten up, so they would not feed the top few as much as they do now.
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Trial Keys on Request!
    • Ravenar schrieb:

Or if you convert silver to gold gradually with buy orders your average price for gold will be spread and averages probably much lower than if you just convert all at once, unless you really time things perfectly of course.
      This is what I do, much of the gold currently in my possession was bought at 700ish or even lower. I buy some of it with buy orders to save a little but if I'm only buying 100 I just buy at whatever the current rate is.

I already have enough for my next 2 (almost enough for 3) toons to get another year of premium and will have plenty by the time the 3rd and 4th toons run out of premium. All 4 are currently running down the clock from a 1 year premium purchase.

I don't track all my gold purchase prices so couldn't really say what the exact average is. I started buying gold at < 10s and never stopped, of course all the really cheap gold from the beginning has been spent on premium long ago.