My Campaign to #MakeAlbionGreatAgain - Twitch Streaming

  • Hey Guys,

    I apologize for the stream being cut short today of the castle fight that was occurring at a KDS territory. Unfortunately, there are some people even in a beta who do not want to have their castle fights on stream, and hence, I will no longer be attending the KDS castle defenses or streaming anything that KDS is involved in. It's quite a shame because not only was the stream good for the game of Albion Online as a whole to show potential people who wanted to play the game for the PVP how the castle structures work, but if KDS had a little more hindsight, they would have realized it was good publicity for their guild as well since they tend to win the battles at this castle fight.

    I wish KDS good luck in their future castle fights, but chances are my characters will be joining the attacking side of the castle fights moving forward as the way the request to take down the stream was handled was very disrespectful to me and my viewers. Making rude comments in my stream chat will not be tolerated, nor making rude comments to me personally in a manner that goes beyond the normal "Forum PVP" banter, so to that individual who said what he said to me, you basically ruined a good thing for KDS.

    Anyways, time for me to cool off a bit...see you guys next stream.

    Kind Regards,

    Blackboa / MannyMoments
    Kind Regards,

    Blackboa / MannyMoments / HeadmasterBoa

    Follow my Stream on Twitch---> twitch.tv/blackboa
  • good work trying to get population in but I would almost suggest waiting till game is release ready since those that try game quit never to return. #love you are using my old stream quote
    Make Albion great again lol
    HCN wrote:
    Hello,
    While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
  • qvq wrote:

    good work trying to get population in but I would almost suggest waiting till game is release ready since those that try game quit never to return. #love you are using my old stream quote
    Make Albion great again lol
    @qvq my brother! Long time to see / speak homie. I swear I did not see you using the #MakeAlbionGreatAgain quote before I borrowed it :).

    I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again. I do believe that this game will bring back people who say they quit forever (I was one of those people at one point if you remember) because the game is still better than anything else on the market right now...and we are only in Beta.

    QVQ, come back with your wife, and join my noob guild the Filthy Casuals...would be great to reconnect homie.
    Kind Regards,

    Blackboa / MannyMoments / HeadmasterBoa

    Follow my Stream on Twitch---> twitch.tv/blackboa
  • Blackboa wrote:

    I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again.
    And alienated a lot more due to your douchebag behavior over on MMORPG.com. IMO, we could do without your "representation".

    Still banned over there I see. No one gets banned that long for a first offense. I guess it's your usual behavior when someone disagrees with you on forums. You threatened me and another person and wound up getting yourself banned...and neither of us reported you. rotflmao
  • postlarval wrote:

    Blackboa wrote:

    I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again.
    And alienated a lot more due to your douchebag behavior over on MMORPG.com. IMO, we could do without your "representation".
    Still banned over there I see. No one gets banned that long for a first offense. I guess it's your usual behavior when someone disagrees with you on forums. You threatened me and another person and wound up getting yourself banned...and neither of us reported you. rotflmao

    If you want to really support the game, do everyone a favor and hide yourself away until AO releases.
    This is kind of uncalled for :/ I don't know what happened on MMORPG.com, I don't think it matters what happens on another website. I watched his stream for a good hour and he does a quality stream. Sorry you have beef with him from another website, that really sucks but my experience with blackboa has always been really positive.

    Any chance you guys can hug it out? :love:
  • missymoo wrote:

    postlarval wrote:

    Blackboa wrote:

    I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again.
    And alienated a lot more due to your douchebag behavior over on MMORPG.com. IMO, we could do without your "representation".Still banned over there I see. No one gets banned that long for a first offense. I guess it's your usual behavior when someone disagrees with you on forums. You threatened me and another person and wound up getting yourself banned...and neither of us reported you. rotflmao

    If you want to really support the game, do everyone a favor and hide yourself away until AO releases.
    This is kind of uncalled for :/ I don't know what happened on MMORPG.com, I don't think it matters what happens on another website. I watched his stream for a good hour and he does a quality stream. Sorry you have beef with him from another website, that really sucks but my experience with blackboa has always been really positive.
    Any chance you guys can hug it out? :love:
    The guy brought his personal crusade over there and made our community look like a bunch of assholes. If he won't allow people who have differing opinions without insulting them then he should keep his mouth shut. He's not helping this game and no one asked him to represent AO, especially the way he did. And when asked to stop he started indulting a few of us from THIS community.

    I don't "hug it out" with douchebags.
  • Hi @missymoo

    Thanks for the kind words :). I have learned that ignoring someone who makes negative comments is the best way for them to go away, so no need to defend me. Those who know me understand my true motivations and I appreciate you for seeing them.

    As for you @postlarval, I feel as though I have learned from my mistakes at MMORPG.com and I have not tried to go back to that site. I ask that you please respect my thread here though. It is not a thread to post your grievances against me. Feel free to create your own thread and say negative things about me, but not here.

    Thanks.

    Kind Regards,

    Blackboa / MannyMoments
    Kind Regards,

    Blackboa / MannyMoments / HeadmasterBoa

    Follow my Stream on Twitch---> twitch.tv/blackboa
  • Blackboa wrote:

    qvq wrote:

    good work trying to get population in but I would almost suggest waiting till game is release ready since those that try game quit never to return. #love you are using my old stream quote
    Make Albion great again lol
    @qvq my brother! Long time to see / speak homie. I swear I did not see you using the #MakeAlbionGreatAgain quote before I borrowed it :).
    I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again. I do believe that this game will bring back people who say they quit forever (I was one of those people at one point if you remember) because the game is still better than anything else on the market right now...and we are only in Beta.

    QVQ, come back with your wife, and join my noob guild the Filthy Casuals...would be great to reconnect homie.
    Dear Blackboa,

    I would like to express my regret of the incident with the streaming. In KDS led events we don't support live stream due to the obvious reasons: giving away our positioning/numbers and possibly teamspeak or confidential data. Unfortunately this could have been addressed more respectfully and earlier. We will work on that. In the future please feel free to join in these events on our side or opposing side, but we won't support live streaming. Alternatives will be delayed streaming or recording these fights.
    I wish you best of luck in the future.

    Kind regards,

    Ealendil

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Ealendil ().