My Campaign to #MakeAlbionGreatAgain - Twitch Streaming

• Blackboa wrote:

Dear Albion Community,

It has been quite a while since my last confession, but alas, I return to Albion. I have been gone trying other games, but none of these other games have the same appeal and drag that my heart feels for this game. You may think this is a little bit mushy, but I'm serious...I LOVE YOU GUYS!

So to that end, I have started playing the game again (3 days ago) in an effort to re-invigorate those of us who have taken a break from the game with the goal of bringing Albion back to its prior glory by having people (Old and New) start playing again. The hashtag of this campaign will be #MakeAlbionGreatAgain and I expect all of you who know me and those who don't to use this hashtag across various social media channels in order to raise awareness of the wonderful game that is Albion Online.

Along with my return to the world of Albion, I have decided to start streaming the adventures of my two main characters, namely Blackboa and the infamous MannyMoments. I hope that those who are interested in seeing the current state of affairs or those who may have questions would love to tune into the stream from time to time and follow me so that we may all do out part in making Albion great again.

Stream: twitch.tv/blackboagaming

I will do my part and share the streams with you and any interesting clips that may come about as a result of these escapades.

With love,

Blackboa/MannyMoments
    hey man I'm starting to watch your streaings, are you up today?
    [b]We Know ...[/b]
  • Blackboa wrote:

Hi @missymoo

Thanks for the kind words :). I have learned that ignoring someone who makes negative comments is the best way for them to go away, so no need to defend me. Those who know me understand my true motivations and I appreciate you for seeing them.

As for you @postlarval, I feel as though I have learned from my mistakes at MMORPG.com and I have not tried to go back to that site. I ask that you please respect my thread here though. It is not a thread to post your grievances against me. Feel free to create your own thread and say negative things about me, but not here.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Blackboa / MannyMoments
    OK, whatever princess. lol

And just for the record: You haven't tried to go back because you can't. You're banned. Let's hope it stays that way.

Carry on.
  • Lol.......KDS cant handle the challenge of having a streamer on board really it can be alot of fun to be sniped, lots of action.

And why there is a big gap here i have no clue \/
    Display Spoiler

Ealendil wrote:

Blackboa wrote:

qvq wrote:

good work trying to get population in but I would almost suggest waiting till game is release ready since those that try game quit never to return. #love you are using my old stream quote
    Make Albion great again lol
    @qvq my brother! Long time to see / speak homie. I swear I did not see you using the #MakeAlbionGreatAgain quote before I borrowed it :).I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again. I do believe that this game will bring back people who say they quit forever (I was one of those people at one point if you remember) because the game is still better than anything else on the market right now...and we are only in Beta.

QVQ, come back with your wife, and join my noob guild the Filthy Casuals...would be great to reconnect homie.
    Dear Blackboa,
    I would like to express my regret of the incident with the streaming. In KDS led events we don't support live stream due to the obvious reasons: giving away our positioning/numbers and possibly teamspeak or confidential data. Unfortunately this could have been addressed more respectfully and earlier. We will work in that. In the future please feel free to join in these events on our side or opposing side, but we won't support live streaming. Alternatives will be delayed streaming or recording these fights.
    I wish you best of luck in the future.

Kind regards,

Ealendil

The post was edited 2 times, last by Blinkz ().

• Ealendil wrote:

Blackboa wrote:

qvq wrote:

good work trying to get population in but I would almost suggest waiting till game is release ready since those that try game quit never to return. #love you are using my old stream quote
    Make Albion great again lol
    @qvq my brother! Long time to see / speak homie. I swear I did not see you using the #MakeAlbionGreatAgain quote before I borrowed it :).I see your point too but since I started streaming both myself and the community that we are building has brought at least 50+ new players into the game of albion and has brought a lot of old players that decided to take a break to play the game again. I do believe that this game will bring back people who say they quit forever (I was one of those people at one point if you remember) because the game is still better than anything else on the market right now...and we are only in Beta.

QVQ, come back with your wife, and join my noob guild the Filthy Casuals...would be great to reconnect homie.
    Dear Blackboa,
    I would like to express my regret of the incident with the streaming. In KDS led events we don't support live stream due to the obvious reasons: giving away our positioning/numbers and possibly teamspeak or confidential data. Unfortunately this could have been addressed more respectfully and earlier. We will work on that. In the future please feel free to join in these events on our side or opposing side, but we won't support live streaming. Alternatives will be delayed streaming or recording these fights.
    I wish you best of luck in the future.

Kind regards,

Ealendil
    Hi @Ealendil,

Thank you for addressing the castle fight live stream incident. It really means a lot to me personally and I respect you and KDS a lot for reaching out to me like this. I absolutely understand the reasons why KDS would not want a live stream and hence I will respect those wishes. I will say that I will likely try to stream future castle fights from the perspective of the attacking party however because I believe it is a more interesting point of view, especially since I have been streaming the defensive point of view for the last three weeks. This will be good however if I can pull this off because in the end, KDS wants pvp on Sunday's, and I am trying to coordinate a raiding party to ensure we get you a fight for this coming Sunday. Can't promise anything, but I am working on getting a group to attack your KDS territory and hopefully allowing me to join it and stream it as well.

In the end though, all of this political turmoil is part of my role-playing in this game, so I have nothing but love for you guys personally...after all, its just a game :). I wish you and KDS the best of luck as well and perhaps in the future we shall join the same side of the fight again.

Kind Regards,

Blackboa / MannyMoments
    Kind Regards,

Blackboa / MannyMoments / HeadmasterBoa

Follow my Stream on Twitch---> twitch.tv/blackboa
  • Kiketaso wrote:

Blackboa wrote:

Dear Albion Community,

It has been quite a while since my last confession, but alas, I return to Albion. I have been gone trying other games, but none of these other games have the same appeal and drag that my heart feels for this game. You may think this is a little bit mushy, but I'm serious...I LOVE YOU GUYS!

So to that end, I have started playing the game again (3 days ago) in an effort to re-invigorate those of us who have taken a break from the game with the goal of bringing Albion back to its prior glory by having people (Old and New) start playing again. The hashtag of this campaign will be #MakeAlbionGreatAgain and I expect all of you who know me and those who don't to use this hashtag across various social media channels in order to raise awareness of the wonderful game that is Albion Online.

Along with my return to the world of Albion, I have decided to start streaming the adventures of my two main characters, namely Blackboa and the infamous MannyMoments. I hope that those who are interested in seeing the current state of affairs or those who may have questions would love to tune into the stream from time to time and follow me so that we may all do out part in making Albion great again.

I will do my part and share the streams with you and any interesting clips that may come about as a result of these escapades.

With love,

Blackboa/MannyMoments
    hey man I'm starting to watch your streaings, are you up today?
    Hey @Kiketaso,

Thanks for watching the streams brother! yes I will be up within the next half hour so if you are still around, we can chat then :). I will post another notification in this thread once I go live as well.

Chat Soon!

Kind Regards,

Blackboa / MannyMoments
    Kind Regards,

Blackboa / MannyMoments / HeadmasterBoa

Follow my Stream on Twitch---> twitch.tv/blackboa
  • Blackboa wrote:

Dear Albion Community,

With love,

Blackboa/MannyMoments
    you got a nice stream going.
    Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom