Cursed Skull -> Haunting Screams Test Server

• BRiCK schrieb:

Sounds to me like your testing it in 1v1 scenarios... Or hoping that it will be a better 1v1 weapon. The cursed skull is intended to be in a large scale fight.
      well i was bout to type a whole wall of text explaining how none of that shit is true(except skull being viable in large-scale fights, i would have agreed with you there b4 the nerf) and that most of the thread have come from posters' experience using said weapon in gvg's, then i realized who posted that shit and how pointless it would be to argue with ya...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Killj0y ()

• Killj0y schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Sounds to me like your testing it in 1v1 scenarios... Or hoping that it will be a better 1v1 weapon. The cursed skull is intended to be in a large scale fight.
      well i was bout to type a whole wall of text explaining how none of that shit is true(except skull being viable in large-scale fights, i would have agreed with you there b4 the nerf) and that most of the thread have come from posters' experience using said weapon in gvg's, then i realized who posted that shit and how pointless it would be to argue with ya...
      Shows how respectable you are...

I dont use the weapon so I have no clue, I made an observation based on the OP. He said nothing in regards to 5v5 or 20v20. So I assumed he was dueling to test it.

I wasn't being negative, in fact, I made quite a constructive critique. Before acting all high and mighty why dont you try and pay a little more attention? That was pretty fucked up to put someone on the spot like that for absolutely zero reason in this thread.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

I dont use the weapon so I have no clue, I made an observation based on the OP. He said nothing in regards to 5v5 or 20v20. So I assumed he was dueling to test it.

I wasn't being negative, in fact, I made quite a constructive critique. Before acting all high and mighty why dont you try and pay a little more attention? That was pretty fucked up to put someone on the spot like that for absolutely zero reason in this thread.
      Although my OP didn't mention that I gvg with this weapon, all my experience is primarily based on gvg's both 5v5 and 20v20.

As detailed with HypeRNT's comments we both see negatives to this nerf by we are not expecting a full drawback on the nerf just a reduction in the seriousness of the nerf @BRiCK

I have also test it in duels and completely agree it is not a duelling weapon but is primarily an aoeing weapon. My comments are based on the fact that I need to put myself in danger to pull off damage but also to use both defensives to also pull off a combo.

Hopefully that clears it up.
    • Termination schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Shows how respectable you are...I dont use the weapon so I have no clue, I made an observation based on the OP. He said nothing in regards to 5v5 or 20v20. So I assumed he was dueling to test it.

Although my OP didn't mention that I gvg with this weapon, all my experience is primarily based on gvg's both 5v5 and 20v20.
      As detailed with HypeRNT's comments we both see negatives to this nerf by we are not expecting a full drawback on the nerf just a reduction in the seriousness of the nerf @BRiCK

I have also test it in duels and completely agree it is not a duelling weapon but is primarily an aoeing weapon. My comments are based on the fact that I need to put myself in danger to pull off damage but also to use both defensives to also pull off a combo.

Hopefully that clears it up.
      My apologies for the assumption, after reading through the rest of the thread I see the discussion you guys had about it. As someone who doesn't use the weapon, I dont have much say, but it does make sense with what you pointed out.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

yea, I actually edited my original reply because it came off as too personal and toxic, I could still use some work I suppose, apologies. Kinda felt like ur original post was insulting of a sorts because most curse mains know how terrible curse is in a 1v1 situations and to think we would base balancing off that is prolly wat triggered such a comment. Needless to say yes the weapon needed a nerf, fixing the range bug for starters but pretty sure they went overboard on the dmg
    • I was looking at alot of the balancing for cursed staff in game today and Really its not looking good like Vile curse it just takes way to long to get to full stacks now the damage is starting to lack thats for sure.

Im full-time cursed player have been for pretty much 2 betas now I love the weapon but yeh i think its at its last days.

I really didnt think going from 3-4 stacks and the rest of the balancing would hurt this weapon but yeh it hurt and now it feels like it lacks quick damage yeh damage over time is alright but it just takes alittle to long to hit max stacks now and the smaller stacks are just not enough damage for a quick poke and back off.

kinda sad I really enjoyed this weapon =(

Just to add its getting mana hungry as fk now

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Blinkz ()

• Termination schrieb:

Yeah I had to sell all mine as the patch went through, was much easier using the carving sword which does more damage.
      apparently the pure damage is still too high and it will get nerfd more( or fixed) i cant imagine it being viable as im doing 170 dmg per tick(with both dmg variables combined) with a 7.4 hell gate weapon when other weapons do so much more with less mana cost and in safety, just does not make much sense.
    • HypeRNT schrieb:

Termination schrieb:

Yeah I had to sell all mine as the patch went through, was much easier using the carving sword which does more damage.
      apparently the pure damage is still too high and it will get nerfd more( or fixed) i cant imagine it being viable as im doing 170 dmg per tick(with both dmg variables combined) with a 7.4 hell gate weapon when other weapons do so much more with less mana cost and in safety, just does not make much sense.

This... I understand wanting to balance something but what? Lmfao nerfing this wep is making it worse then non-hellgate counterparts by alot.

Curse line in general is god awful now lol

• Cursed skull concept is bad honestly. You should add stack of Q every second/1.5 + percent of hp for that E spell.
      Other cursed weapons (except artifact level1) needs buff imo.

Killj0y schrieb:

demonic still decent in zvz with aoe q and armor piercer but yep, I don't suspect we'll see too many relevant curse mains come next wipe due to all the "buffs" or straight up nerfs this beta
      God I wont be toxic , but listen boy - you and your level of ZvZ is just lower than possible, if some1 in RA will use that weapon I will kick that guy instantly, swear.
      90% of this community just never tried to think for a second. This THEORY CRAFTING level on DIAMOND/6kmmr level.
      To win ZvZ now you just need flails + AOE(meteors/ice balls/fire balls), nothing less, nothing more. Other weapons is low.
      Cursed staffs now in average tiers, it's not that bad, but it's very far away from a good weapon.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von KuroiAida ()