Do you play your own game?

• Do you play your own game?

t8 flat mobs executed me. Ok so in the patch notes it says mobs no longer execute...? and then they did probs a bug. Sounds like you didn't even test it when you put it in the game tho. Also the background sounds are terrible and hurt my ears is there a way to reduce specific sounds in the game? How about this BS claymore nerf? Why did you release patch notes on this the day before it goes out. Has anyone even tested this to see if it's balanced? This is called shady business aka fraud. Get your act together and actually play the game and find out what's good and bad instead of using second hand crap that your scrub roundtable members hand you.

Tks this is my feedback test stuff as you put it in to make sure it works maybe. Throwing bullcrap at us just ticks people off do it right the first time.
      If you don't know what you're talking about don't say anything - Me
      All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one, you understand? -Tony Montana
    • NicZa schrieb:

SBI should make a side business selling salt. That way they could drop the premium price by half, but get twice as much revenue from the forums.
      What makes it even better is that I'm in the SALTY alliance.
      If you don't know what you're talking about don't say anything - Me
      All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one, you understand? -Tony Montana