Warbow is UP

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• +1 bump even if I don't play warbow

btw don't compare anything to the godmore, tank,speed,CC, all in one.

*wanna run, ezpz.
      *wanna engage ezpz.
      *let's run wait for my charge cd to hit you for tons of dmg
      *use ur tons of dmg move ?, let me hit my omg speed and tank to neg your shit.
      *I'm back with charge, trying to run?. I got +30%ms for daysssss

Oh yeah back to warbow, needs a buff even its W skills do barely any damage. scaling just sucks. it's cool downs are forever. if they are a utility range least lower it's magic arrow cd or its projectile speed. there plenty of abilities that are game changes with lower cds
      Nuclear Launch Detected
    • You will not see any type of warbow rework until after the planned changes in the next beta. The reason for this is SI plans on drastically reducing movement abilities on weapons and removing them on chest/helms. This means that any type of buff to a warbow, or any ranged class with cc, will most likely further complicate matters. I would suggest just sticking it out for the time being because most likely the changes will be a natural buff to a weapon like the warbow as its meant to rebalance the melee/range dynamic.

Also keep in mind they are changing some of the cc balance by changing the stats of heavy armor and probably changing the cc stats on the remaining armors to bring it into balance.
    • Saraph schrieb:

You will not see any type of warbow rework until after the planned changes in the next beta. The reason for this is SI plans on drastically reducing movement abilities on weapons and removing them on chest/helms. This means that any type of buff to a warbow, or any ranged class with cc, will most likely further complicate matters. I would suggest just sticking it out for the time being because most likely the changes will be a natural buff to a weapon like the warbow as its meant to rebalance the melee/range dynamic.

Also keep in mind they are changing some of the cc balance by changing the stats of heavy armor and probably changing the cc stats on the remaining armors to bring it into balance.
      As curse and bow user for 2 betas now, completely agree with this. With the changes to movement abilities and cc in the near future, too many changes to ranged weapons will(imo) swing it too far. Should wait for those changes and test them, then go from there.
    • Are u crazy ?You can also run using the correct build ...
      And saying that the warbow has "tons of damage" shows that you do not understand anything about the game.
      Most bows that have damage can not kite well.
      Anyway, I'm not going to teach you how to play warbow, but you're talking huge shit when you say warbow has "ton's of damage".