Build up on Weapons that are Popular

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Build up on Weapons that are Popular

I know variety is super cool in many ways, but it is not cool when you need to balance a lot of things within each one of them.With this in mind, I suggest reduce the number of weapons in game. Build on the popular ones by having multiple E skills as they progress in Tier or Progress in specialization. Having 2 passives, rather than more atk skills might help, that all depends on a survey as what the public wants to see.

There are 4 axes, where I think you only need to have 2. 2 Axes, 2 Maces, 2 Hammers, 2 Swords. There is just too much for you to work with. People barely use quarterstaffs too. except for the monkstaff and the doublebladed. Just a 1hand and a 2hand for each type. Then each type can have a skill that's PvE and PvP.

You put in too much weapons with a huge variety of skills and I believe in the end you can never truly balance them all out. I mean, not in the timeframe you may have in mind. If you focus on a few weapons, it's easier for everyone to work with, play with, and the game becomes more enjoyable. Feels like I am studying builds and grinding instead of playing.
    • I kind of agree with Lion, You can have as many choices, it means jack shit if there is only half or a quarter of them useful because of unbalance. Better have less weapons that can all be used effectively than a bunch of useless weapons the staff has to work around (without that much success), that nobody will use efectively reducing the number of used weapons.
    • having multiple E spells would mean less clarity. Your opponent should be able to know what youre going to do by the way you look imo. i agree that some spells need to be reworked though, in some cases whole weapons do.

weapons are really lacking their own unique flavour/playstyle atm. I really think the dev's should study the moba genre for inspiration if they arn't already, and fix up a few animations.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von heyw0od ()

• LionJP schrieb:

I suggest reduce the number of weapons in game.

There is just too much for you to work with.
      I haven't seen games inwhich there can actually be to much weapons and skills to work with :). But yes the amounts are insane and the auction houses are having ~120 different versions of every T4+ weapon. It all ends up in a market with a lot of weapons which must all be compared for the correct pricing etc. It leads to a market inwhich you can't place buy and sell orders for any of the weapons or armors, simply because they are all slightly different.
    • bad idea, how do you have 2 axes, when at least 3 are viable?, how do you have 2 firestaff, when 4 are viable? i know where your coming from, but its a stupid idea to reduce weapons. every weapon has advantages and disadvantages in the class line (besides swords, go dual swords or you're shit), if you cant figure out the strengths of said weps, you are also bad.
    • Sharkesha schrieb:

bad idea, how do you have 2 axes, when at least 3 are viable?, how do you have 2 firestaff, when 4 are viable? i know where your coming from, but its a stupid idea to reduce weapons. every weapon has advantages and disadvantages in the class line (besides swords, go dual swords or you're shit), if you cant figure out the strengths of said weps, you are also bad.
      So, have you tried and mastered all of the weapons?
    • Go play Eve and try mastered all ships... it takes a years to do it.
      So why not have same things here.You want mastered all weapons? ok but it takes time.
      i dont think less weapon can bring better play.You can have open all weapons but that doesnt means you know to play them as a master.
      And if you can have open all weapons in two month(thats not ap roblem if you gona have 2 piece of all weapons) then game gona be boring too quickly.
      And as someone top type most of weapons have pros/con.
      So take weapon what you like and master it,be the one who is the best with that weapon.Thats the fun for me,be so good with my weapon,that i can beat even my counter weapon.