Building decay and building demolishing

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Building decay and building demolishing

So building decay over time and you will now need new stones every now and then BUT you can downgrade and demolish a building and get stones back? So I know what will be happen people build up there t8 building craft all items they need for one weak and then demolish it and put the stones in a chest. You even don't have to feed the building any more because the food bar goes to 100% every time you upgrade a building.
      Did I miss anything or was this just not thought through?
    • MrNiceGuy schrieb:

So building decay over time and you will now need new stones every now and then BUT you can downgrade and demolish a building and get stones back? So I know what will be happen people build up there t8 building craft all items they need for one weak and then demolish it and put the stones in a chest. You even don't have to feed the building any more because the food bar goes to 100% every time you upgrade a building.
      Did I miss anything or was this just not thought through?
      Good spot, but we thought of this.

At the moment, if you deconstruct a full durability building, you indeed get 100% of the resources back. But we can set this value to, say, 90%, which would make the strategy coud describe pointless. Or, if that wasn't enough, we could charge some silver for building construction etc - in a nutshell, if that exploit happens, we can easily fix it.

With regards to nutrition points, once decay is in, buildings should not go to maximum nutrition when you upgrade them, so you cannot use downgrade -> upgrade to get "free food" any more.
    • Do SI realize that this is a game?.... Its not a job that we get payed to do!... so why add this crap that makes it feel like a job?
      there is hardly anyone playing this game now and you want to get those people who are still managing log on, to gather very rare T8 stone and wood and then go out and farm what seems like none existent T8 essence to refine these into mats each day to upkeep all your buildings.
      I understand that none at SI play this game so please before implementing this god awful update do the following. When you go home and are about to play whatever game it is that you do play, do all the washing up, then hoover your whole house and put the bins out and make your beds. Do at lease two hours of boring housework before playing your computer game... Because that is what you are asking your players to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Grommit schrieb:

Do SI realize that this is a game?.... Its not a job that we get payed to do!... so why add this crap that makes it feel like a job?
      there is hardly anyone playing this game now and you want to get those people who are still managing log on, to gather very rare T8 stone and wood and then go out and farm what seems like none existent T8 essence to refine these into mats each day to upkeep all your buildings.
      I understand that none at SI play this game so please before implementing this god awful update do the following. When you go home and are about to play whatever game it is that you do play, do all the washing up, then hoover your whole house and put the bins out and make your beds. Do at lease two hours of boring housework before playing your computer game... Because that is what you are asking your players to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      100% agree. who asked for you to add more boring house keeping crap to the game. just looking over your recent questionnaire feedback... I may of missed the 'please added more playtime consuming nonsense' getting the top rating.