Can we please remove Alt characters from the game?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• with that being said, and this is just imo from last beta, reverting the hard cap on LP usage isn't gonna be enough to balance the game economics as long as alts exist. It will help yes, but last beta had the same thing eventually, market was so oversaturated, it made being a crafter/gatherer main irrelevant and non profitable
  • Papagoat schrieb:

Kid realize that the market is not ok. You want to know why? Because almost everyone can have dedicated crafters, gatheres and refiners. IF you cant see this, I cant help you out.
    you state that "the market crashes" and expect me to mind-read you and figure out what exactly the problem is?
    are there too many resources?
    are the prices for resources too high?
    are there too many items?
    are those items too cheap?

Papagoat schrieb:

LPs can change but untill we see the new mechanic
    let me complete your sentence: "until we see the new mechanic we will repeatedly point out how broken the current mechanic is"

Papagoat schrieb:

There wont be enough people buying gear or items, becasue almost everyone will be able to craft them. If the refiners or crafters are not buying mats from the gatherers, the market will be oversaturated.

The amount of gathering being done will not be much different between "alts allowed" and "no-alts" - therefore you will have the exact same amount of raw resources, and that results in almost the same amount of items on the market.
    It does NOT matter whether you sell those mats through the market to some crafter or craft it yourself - the amount of items available for sale is the same (or, somewhat the same - the crafters would have more mastery, craft more then you, offer more items to the market)

It all comes down to "more resources(=items) available then needed", which will be fixed/changed as soon as new map hits
    (it cuts the map down/expands to the amount of players. then you wont have absurd amounts of resources everywhere - you´ll have more people to fight over the existing resources ->better resource-availability : items-needed ratio)

Papagoat schrieb:

Why would a player buy gear when he can craft it? why would the crafter buy the mats when he can gather them?
    I just wrote half an essay on that, 'till i realized that you/other people will just skip it.
    here the short version:
    How did you get your first/your current mount(s)?

It all comes down to the concept of "Opportunity-Costs"
    basically, that one says: you may be able to do all the sh!t yourself, but if you specilize/focus on specific thing(s), you can get the other/remaining things easier by using trading/market.

example:
    you push skinning knife to t7, probably use a few of those hides to refine it and craft some leather-armors.
    now - you want some mage-staff (needs cloth+wood) on t7.
    do you start pushing gathering (2 tools), refining (2 things) and crafting all the way up to t7?
    the logical thing would be: gather a few hides/leather, sell those or the armor you craft, simply buy the mage-staff.
    it only saves you time, since gathering/refining/crafting for the staff would be at least the same amount of time - in addition to the time you need to even get to that level.

I understand, that it is way easier on the lower-levels, especially given the current LP-system (no afford or pre-work needed - just chill and click it though) - but that one is about to change.
    (you being able to craft everything on t4 doesnt mean the concept is broken)
    having alts and less overpowered LP would still seem more efficient then having it all on 1 character, but do you really want to relog every time you need to craft something?
    gather with A, refine with B, craft with C - all of which may be on different positions... even though you could simply do it all on A (with little more efford, because LP arent that overpowered tbh. - like I said, I did crafting/refining to t8/t7 without LP)

Papagoat schrieb:

I have done this literally in this beta
    again - for lower-tiers it is easy to do everything yourself.
    I can multitask low-skill required things too...taking a shit while reading newspaper/on a phone.

if you need something higher-tiered, it´ll be way easier to use the market instead of doing it yourself (e.g. getting high-tiered mounts - especially the rare ones, t7+ equipment, buff-food, ...)

in addition - On the other hand: If you were not able to craft your gear (for whatever reason), other people would determine the price at what you will HAVE TO buy their items.
    I see now how you´d be one of the first people to complain about that.

just trying to show you how the market is working just fine and alts are not much of an unfluence if all you do with them is crafting (yeah, the alt-argument got a little short in this post, but you get the point - no matter whether 10 different players craft it themselfes or 1 player throws a bigger load using mats they brought from the other 9 players - the market gets the same amount of resources)

Edit:
    if you really want to get rid of alts, find some reason that will not get crushed within 2 minutes of thinking.
    the devs got more experience then the average player - so, "the market suffers" is crap of an argument^^
    besides of it being too vague - get some details, maybe numbers and the conclusion or some "what-if"-situations
  • ZaZii schrieb:

just trying to show you how the market is working just fine and alts are not much of an unfluence if all you do with them is crafting (yeah, the alt-argument got a little short in this post, but you get the point - no matter whether 10 different players craft it themselfes or 1 player throws a bigger load using mats they brought from the other 9 players - the market gets the same amount of resources)
    Difference: That one player dedicated his play time into making high lvl craftings and will be whispered at in game, to craft for many other players. He will have a fun time, he will be important, he can brag about his skill, he can play the market. This is how it should be.

When 10 different players craft it themselves, no one needs the other.

Whoever thinks the market is doing fine, is only refereing to a basic mechanic, like items bought and sold + availabilty.
    I am talking about meaningful roles. Get the difference
  • ZaZii schrieb:

if you really want to get rid of alts, find some reason that will not get crushed within 2 minutes of thinking.
    I have no words how wrong you are. The whole threat started off by giving you every reason to figure out, why alts are bad for the game. And you still dare to write something like this?

Even if now come off like someone who can't take another pov; this topic is all i care about in the game. I don't pvp and have tested the game 3 times with a big guild, being an officer and coordinating the crafters and gatherers.

Even if my logic or arguments would be wrong, i still experienced the change that happened and talked with smart people about it. It happened, that is a fact, that is reflected by many people back then and in here. The only counterargument i see, is that the definition of a "working market" is split (which may be the cause of arguing).

If you still think i am wrong or that alts are fine, please make your own threat and have a vote. I am honestly interested in what feedback you would get.
  • FlufferPope schrieb:

@ZaZii

Amazing post, I may link to this from now on. Great detail, logically sound arguments. Thank you for the contribution. This sums up my thoughts on the matter much better than I had the willpower to write out.
    that stinks of sarcasm

but you also did some descent/logical posts yourself - so maybe you get the point I´m trying to make, so not sure whether its just too much l0ve^^

Archiemedis schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

Difference: That one player dedicated his play time into making high lvl craftings and will be whispered at in game, to craft for many other players. He will have a fun time, he will be important, he can brag about his skill, he can play the market. This is how it should be.
    When 10 different players craft it themselves, no one needs the other.

Whoever thinks the market is doing fine, is only refereing to a basic mechanic, like items bought and sold + availabilty.
    I am talking about meaningful roles. Get the difference
    Again -
    for "lower" tiers there are no real "masters", everyone can do it (that is fine - not "broken" imo)
    for "high"-tiers there isnt enough demand to make huge use of the market (some people may want/need 7.2 - but they got connections...trust me, not every fighter in high-end gear is crafting those things himself - not to mention gathering the resources)
    for real market-holes, your dream of being important works. e.g. since I posted my offer of t8-horses, I´ve gotten a bunch of mails ingame, people ingame came up to me(sitting on that t8-horse in town - for marketing) and asked where/how to get it and how much that t8 horse is.

the market for most items works, because: if there is a lack of items (which would be your case of ~1 crafter for the whole world), other people start producing. simple as that.
    unless there is a huuuge market-entrance-wall (e.g. those t8 horses, try to get the saddler-building and the leather^^), people may get into that market with some efford.
    there wont, nor shall, be a case, where 1 crafter dominates a whole sector.
    (you still can dominate the market in early-game...getting those first high-tiered bags, tools - even those non-mainstream armor/weapons)

Archiemedis schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

I have no words how wrong you are. The whole threat started off by giving you every reason to figure out, why alts are bad for the game. And you still dare to write something like this?
    Even if now come off like someone who can't take another pov; this topic is all i care about in the game. I don't pvp and have tested the game 3 times with a big guild, being an officer and coordinating the crafters and gatherers.

Even if my logic or arguments would be wrong, i still experienced the change that happened and talked with smart people about it. It happened, that is a fact, that is reflected by many people back then and in here. The only counterargument i see, is that the definition of a "working market" is split (which may be the cause of arguing).

If you still think i am wrong or that alts are fine, please make your own threat and have a vote. I am honestly interested in what feedback you would get.
    I did not mean the whole thread, lol^^

there were a couple of good points from players.
    I ment only that one guy with this flat argument about market being disturbed.

What I did up there is merely demonstrating how alts/no-alts has almost no effect on the market (prices mostly - the activity would go up ofc.)
    If 80% of the players stopped crafting 80% of what they're currently crafting, the prices would still be similar to what they are now (other crafters just offer a bit more, still battleing each other down in price), and due to trading the people would still have the same/similar access to new goods.
    only way to drastically change the prices would be to offer more raw-materials... (e.g. if every player started gathering - market would be flooded with resources, crafted goods won't be worth sh!t, unless people start dying more often^^)

I wont start/write a post about "alts - good or bad" because there are so many aspects to consider and to block out. several points of view, from different player-styles up to the effect on SI (e.g. 3x the gold needed or 1x the gold needed for LP, more money or less money^^)
    If I posted something, that´d probably be a wall-of-text of over 2000 words, and I´d still miss some points, which people may call out and claim to counter-argument everything I wrote.
  • How i see it, people that want to focus on PvP only would have to buy gear and other stuff from the market or simply steal it from ganking people, if you are in a well organized top guild you will have different things ofc. Now if you want to PvP only in a smaller guild and you buy gear from the market then attacking a gatherer in wilderness is detrimental for you since he is actually one of the sources of your gear, at the present time attacking the gatherer is beneficial for everyone since it will actually mean you profit since you will get more on your alt if you remove that gatherer from the equation. Imo they should clamp down the alt/LP bussiness. Either with certain activites that reward you with LP so you actually have to spend time to get LP so it stops being beneficial to play alts since it will become too much strain on the time of the player. E.g. making certain tresholds in the individual skill trees so when you hit that fame treshold you gain LP that can be used only in that skill tree making it easier to specialize but harder to diversify and as such -> effort invested = reward. That would make some sense, right?
  • FlufferPope schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

@Papagoat I love how basic economics completely loses most of these kids XD
    @FlufferPope who are you? ;D

BRiCK schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

"Member Since August 4th, 2016" asking who a Mod is lmao
    • Member since Mar 22nd 2014

Let's stay on topic though.
    Ugh fluffer... i wasnt saying you were member since then...

I was trying to back u up broski but you burned that bridge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Elsa () aus folgendem Grund: insults

• BRiCK schrieb:

FlufferPope schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

"Member Since August 4th, 2016" asking who a Mod is lmao
    • Member since Mar 22nd 2014
    Let's stay on topic though.
    Ugh fluffer... i wasnt saying you were member since then...
    I was trying to back u up broski but you burned that bridge
    I know man, i was adding to your post. :)

But seriously, back on topic guys. Killjoy obv doesnt know me, so i wanted to compare how long ive been playing to how long hes been playing
    Flufferpope, OG AO since A1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von GMJoe ()

• ZaZii schrieb:

I understand, that it is way easier on the lower-levels, especially given the current LP-system (no afford or pre-work needed - just chill and click it though) - but that one is about to change.
    (you being able to craft everything on t4 doesnt mean the concept is broken)
    having alts and less overpowered LP would still seem more efficient then having it all on 1 character, but do you really want to relog every time you need to craft something?
    gather with A, refine with B, craft with C - all of which may be on different positions... even though you could simply do it all on A (with little more efford, because LP arent that overpowered tbh. - like I said, I did crafting/refining to t8/t7 without LP)
    What your failing to understand is time gating by the LP system.
    Sure you can hit t8/t7 crafting and refining without LP, but how long will it take?
    Id guess atleast 250/300 play hours if your extremely efficient or 100-150ish if your mass converting gold to silver and buying materials to power level your refining up.
    But at that stage in the game (assuming 12 hour play days - most hardcore players are between 8-14 hour days), your already a few weeks in and the game is dieing.

By abusing alts and LP we can hit the t5 mark on day 1 and if your damn good (ive practiced the last 3 tests and had a solid plan for this launch) i was able to hit t6 in all leather armors, claymors, skinning knives, pickaxes. Refine t6 ores/ hides/ stone. Gather t6 ores / hide/ stone. And had all necessary t6 buildings built on my own guild island finished exactly 4 hours after the lowest tier founder were allowed into the game from my legendary founder pack early accesses (on 3 accounts).

That kind of a headstart and LP / Alt abuse sets a player so ungodly far ahead of anyone not abusing this tactic that there is no way to compete with it in a timely manner.
    I was in t6 eating all the newly geared t4's alive that dared step into a red zone for about a week (also supplying myself with wheat soups so i could run inferno on my chest).. Taking their founder mounts and re-selling them to get even further ahead.

Now the counter argument is... well eventually everyone is going to hit t8 and catch up.
    Sure, after a month or so some people will reach those higher tiers.... but as stated before, the first 1-2 people to hit it make all the profit from it, once others catch up its de-valued massively.
    And the game is also dieing by the time theyre there, if they dont quit in the process of getting there anyway.

The start of the game is all that matters, and LP/Alts is what sets you ahead at the start. There is no other way to get this massive of an advantage.

Edit:
    Oh: about the re-logging. I always have 3 characters loged in while im "empire building".
    I have 2 laptops and my desktop all loged in through proxies.
    So its really not that bad switching between them, i keep all my silver pooled in my personal guild funds and take it out as needed. The refiners never leave their stations on the island once the buildings are up, the gatherers stay in the home town and i take them out as needed, the main and "criminal" pk characters move as needed.
    Its simple to manage with a little organization.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Farming ()

• Sigh, all of this turned into a fire shitstorm. And why am I not surprised.

Well, even though I am not an ALPHA player, and I wish I was though, maybe I could have given some ideas here and there...but I have quite a lot of experience with BETA 1, and I can clearly say it beats BETA 2 by a nuke. Why? Simple. The game had a perfect balance of everything. PvP was optional and wasn't the main part of the game. PvE was fun with friends, running 3-4 times Smoky and Smugglers and we sometimes ran into enemy guilds (ugh, I hate ENVY, damn you guys!!!!) and we fought in a PVP fight. Gathering was simple, and very easy to do, so you leveled it up to...let's say t5 and you stopped. me and my friends just ran dungs for a long time. I reached t7 just before full LP was introduced and unlocked t8 plate and Greataxe with LP (t8 is totally gay to pre update) and we stopped because it simply got boring with full unlocks. the 20% was a perfect line which gave us a target to reach. Surprisingly, reaching T8 adventurer was the most rewarding as I got my bear mount, and that never uses LP, so in my opinion, overusing LP is a bad thing as it's harder to reach adventurer t8. That is 20% is required.
    Now, concerning alts. They must Remove them. simple as that. Yes I don't use them, but that doesn't mean my point ain't valid. Free alts give a free advantage to alt players. Yes I know I use only a main, and? why should I waste my time making an alt? I want my main to be OP as fuck rather than divide all roles to weaklings. I would rather have alters to HAVE to support the game a lot, to gain such a big advantage.
    Also, why are you guys talking about competitiveness in this game? This isn't a game like LoL or Halo, where you gain anything being on top. This game is meant to be fun, and looking at it and playing it for competition, is a wrong idea. This game will never turn super known; it's not that calibre of a game; this game should be enjoyed and not forced into a competitive world.
    The devs should bring back old map, and keep current location sizes. Both being large, make the game utterly empty considering current playerbase. Make it tighter so that there are more players in one area.
    Cap on LP will be great to stop from LP flooding.

Even though my point of view might be biased, because I never used alts, that is not only because I actually have a life, but also because I play for fun. And people like you guys, who just want everything to be advantageous to you, keep killing the game.

"Like you guys" doesn't refer to everyone. Those that supportive removal of alts and balancing (not removing) LP, are actually thinking with a clear head. When giving a feedback and writing suggestions, stop being greedy bitches and think how to attract the rest of the playerbase. I am pretty certain if this was hardcores only, the game would turn LoLish, but it didn't. This is a friendly ground both for hardcores AND casuals.
  • What I got is: you exploited LP on alts in a huge way and even went for 2nd/3rd account.
    and now you complain how OP that is based on your experience... fair enough
    (you cant log-in on the same account from several computers, can you? nevertheless - several accounts would be the new issue then, calling the game p2w and whatsoever)

Lets assume they fix LP in such a way, that the alts dont get much love...
    If there were no LP (at least for alts), would you still use alts?

I feel like many people miss the issue here.
    everyone keeps repeating how overpowered their boosted alts are, some of them even realize that its because of the broken LP, but not many suggest to fix the LP first before debating about the alts' existence again

_
    the discussion about removing alts should be postponed until the LP change is live/known...most people dont think further then "alts+LP=op, remove alts"
    or people should come up with valid points to the issue...something like "naked scouts" or "being at several places" or whatever... just get away from that boosted-crafting/gathering thing...
  • ZaZii schrieb:

What I got is: you exploited LP on alts in a huge way and even went for 2nd/3rd account.and now you complain how OP that is based on your experience... fair enough
    (you cant log-in on the same account from several computers, can you? nevertheless - several accounts would be the new issue then, calling the game p2w and whatsoever)

everyone keeps repeating how overpowered their boosted alts are, some of them even realize that its because of the broken LP, but not many suggest to fix the LP first before debating about the alts' existence again

_
    the discussion about removing alts should be postponed until the LP change is live/known...most people dont think further then "alts+LP=op, remove alts"
    or people should come up with valid points to the issue...something like "naked scouts" or "being at several places" or whatever... just get away from that boosted-crafting/gathering thing...
    There is no way to reasonably remove alting from game without a korean-like system that links a persons real identity to their accounts (something like a social security number) but honestly even those are bought and sold so we can play korean games.
    Since alts cannot be removed you need to remove the incentive to use alts - LP.
    Without Lp the ONLY reasons to use an alt would be for scouting (which is reportable), extra islands (not worth the cost), and to avoid the broken reputation system (which can easily be fixed).
    LP is the real problem behind the issue but the devs refuse to even consider removing it.
    Theyre stubborn and their game and paying customers suffer for it.
    I would 100% rather do everything i use 9 characters for on my one character
    BUT
    im not stupid enough to do it the dumb way when all i have to do is swipe my credit card to do everything 900% more efficient and faster.
  • JonahVeil schrieb:

People in here arguing saying "WELL IF THEY REMOVE THEM THEN PEOPLE WILL JUST BUY ACCOUNTS BLAH BLAH"

That's fine. Still less characters in general.

If you coupled removing alts with SEVERELY gimping LP, you might actually see dedicated crafters, dedicated gatherers, a robust economy, a non dead game world.
    Or.... if you just removed LP, and time was the only thing gating progression, people who specialized would be further ahead in whatever line they focus on. So dedicated craters, gatherers and ect would be ESSENTIAL. (assuming 100% fame grinds which would slow progression immensely).
    The only issue though is guild shared accounts crafting/ refining/ ect.
    But all it takes to destroy those are a few determined sneaky people or devs that actually give a shit about their game.
    We have plent of willing people but were lacking on the 2nd part there.
    And like i said above, removing alts is impossible, you have to remove the benefit to using them, which is...
    LP.
  • Farming schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

What I got is: you exploited LP on alts in a huge way and even went for 2nd/3rd account.and now you complain how OP that is based on your experience... fair enough(you cant log-in on the same account from several computers, can you? nevertheless - several accounts would be the new issue then, calling the game p2w and whatsoever)

_
    There is no way to reasonably remove alting from game without a korean-like system that links a persons real identity to their accounts (something like a social security number) but honestly even those are bought and sold so we can play korean games.Since alts cannot be removed you need to remove the incentive to use alts - LP.
    Without Lp the ONLY reasons to use an alt would be for scouting (which is reportable), extra islands (not worth the cost), and to avoid the broken reputation system (which can easily be fixed).
    LP is the real problem behind the issue but the devs refuse to even consider removing it.
    BUT
    im not stupid enough to do it the dumb way when all i have to do is swipe my credit card to do everything 900% more efficient and faster.
    you´re seriously stating that there will be not much of a difference between the alts now and the multi-accounting later?

i´m done arguing with you...feels like talking to a potato, ffs

JonahVeil schrieb:

People in here arguing saying "WELL IF THEY REMOVE THEM THEN PEOPLE WILL JUST BUY ACCOUNTS BLAH BLAH"

If you coupled removing alts with SEVERELY gimping LP, you might actually see dedicated crafters, dedicated gatherers, a robust economy, a non dead game world.
    ^that guy gets it, +1
  • ZaZii schrieb:

Farming schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

What I got is: you exploited LP on alts in a huge way and even went for 2nd/3rd account.and now you complain how OP that is based on your experience... fair enough(you cant log-in on the same account from several computers, can you? nevertheless - several accounts would be the new issue then, calling the game p2w and whatsoever)

_
    There is no way to reasonably remove alting from game without a korean-like system that links a persons real identity to their accounts (something like a social security number) but honestly even those are bought and sold so we can play korean games.Since alts cannot be removed you need to remove the incentive to use alts - LP.Without Lp the ONLY reasons to use an alt would be for scouting (which is reportable), extra islands (not worth the cost), and to avoid the broken reputation system (which can easily be fixed).
    BUT
    you´re seriously stating that there will be not much of a difference between the alts now and the multi-accounting later?
    i´m done arguing with you...feels like talking to a potato, ffs

JonahVeil schrieb:

^that guy gets it, +1
    Its ok man, not everyone's brain functions at a decent level, thats why we have warning labels on everything by law. Darwins rolling over in his grave every time one of you avoid natures technologically gimped meat-grinder and learn how to hit a few keys in order and spew your inferior genetics all over the forums.
    BUT what can we do, i mean the world needs janitors and fast food workers and people willing clean septic tanks.
    I guess i should thank your lack of intelligence for allowing me to enjoy a higher standard of life.
    cheers to you
  • I have to admit that an Albion without Alters, will be a much "inmers" game, but since LP are here to stay, i prefer the use of alts (and the lack of an "inmers world feeling") over a p2w game, where you have to pay and buy multiple account, if you want to be able to have a decent progression in long term (if the game even live for a long term..)

Just leave 3 alt per account, but limit the personal islands to 1 per account.
    Para comprar Albion Online con mi referido haz click aquí -->Comprar :)
    Gracias!!!
  • Archiemedis schrieb:

Stormlord schrieb:

and in which part am I wrong archy?
    "the sting to travel" is a problem that arose from the system.
    1) Traveling fulfills the task of presenting PvP, discovery, action and investment vs reward. You have to make it like a fun roadtrip with friends. Alt jumping is not to be supported to create actual meaningful worlds.
    It is the current systems fault, that led you to this comment, so change the problem and not hold on to a hot fix

2) Players, who want to play with the market and thus the economy are not in the position to have to proof themselves. It is explained in the first post, how alts create a cracked up market, not delivering any quality experience.
    So for me, it sounds like you have no idea how to solve the problem and are looking at the person, who points at it. Search for the truth! "That would fix everything" is not even close to be true (from my pov).

Mihawk schrieb:

Removing alts is a great idea, but wouldn't solve anything
    We are currently talking about a change, that would help make the world more enjoayble, not completely fix it. Fixing it is currently not possible, as the game is not being developed that way. But every step in this direction is a good one.
    See this is the problem

the devs wanted caravans - market types would rather pay the astronomical fees to use the ferries to avoid the time wasted moving the stuff. SO THEY GOT RID OF THEM ENTIRELY to force this - you guys kept GOING ON AND ON AND ON about this until they caved and brought some of them back

result = INFLATED GREEN CITY MARKETS AND NOTHING IN ANY OTHER CITY as it is... surprise- too risky

every other playstyle has the Risk Vs Reward mechanic - y should market forces?

CLS Discord

discord.gg/KBRtYpD

CL FREEDOM!!!

tinyurl.com/yam796xd
  • All your accounts does not matter if you cant fight in a group.

You could craft big Gear, make fast Horses, Grindin on Top 10/10.

But if you are alone in the blackzone you are just another victim.

I would recommend this game to have more MOBA-content. Although i quit Prime World it would be good to know your fighting gear and the spells pretty well.

My raids/ gvg until now is Zero. (3 Months)
    I am just ridin solo all the time.

Arena would be a good way. Also for example some group fights where you can get a reward if you fight with 4 random player.

And fast chat commands. For example:
    Shift + 1: "Here is the enemy"
    Shift + 2: "Attack"
    Shift +3: "Heal"

Something like that.
    My alts are useful that is true... but they are not the key to have this adrenaline.