[02.11.2016] Test Server Patch Notes (Content Update Faye) - Updated 4.11.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So here is a thing regarding the name tags and why I think it is a good thing: People who can cheat will always be able to see the players earlier just by having a zoomed out camera (since this is client side there is no really good way of fixing it), meaning name tags evens the playing field. Still think it's a bad idea?
    • Termination schrieb:

The resources in watch tower territories provide double yield. I really hope this is true for black zones also.
      Yes, the double yield buff also works in the outlands.
      I will check the behavior of this buff with full gathering masteries again and see if there are any probelms and if there are I'll see how to fix them.

I'll write up the detailed combat changes today.

Btw: The flee-exploit to remove the self silence is fixed for all spells. i.e. also block.
    • spindrift schrieb:

The best thing you ever did for the grind and crafting was remove essences, runes and all the other crap the everyone HATED having to gather for gear.

I don't understand why you would reintroduced this despised system. It was universally slammed!
      How don't you understand. It's PvE reward to descent level increase. It's way to fix real problem. Also it fixes problem with division of gathering and refining. 2 real problems solved. Every smart enough refiner, will SIMPLE go on AH, buy essence, and add it's price into own product (Actually reason of high weight). And everything fine! PvE reward increased by high-demanded non-material item's, gathering and refining divided, cost of essences included into materials..It's genius change! Stop boiling shit here, please!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von gmatagmis ()

• Kezia schrieb:

Sure its not a bad idea adding PvE materials, but pls just to craft items not refining. I dont like the idea farming t4 mobs when i can run t7 dungeons and wasting money at the AH cant be the answer for getting this stuff.
      Well, then run T7 dungeons, sale T7 runes, and buy T4 if you need. What the problem.
      You are not wasting money, you are storing it into own gear, and may return it when you'l change your gear, and sell your old set.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gmatagmis ()

• Kezia schrieb:

It will still be annoying farming t4 and t5 mobs in your 6.x gear. You wont get fame and its pure grind but needed for crafting. Could you change them, so you need essences to craft items, not to refine ressources like last Beta?
      These essences are quite heavy too. I was overloaded after 30 t6 Veterans.
      And is there a chance to get an auto loot for pve content, since every mob drops s.th.? (just essences/silver not gear or other special loot like artifacts)
      I believe T4 and T5 mobs count towards everything now.

I'll make a note to have another look at essence weights.

ZaZii schrieb:

Edit:
      - Subcategory for artifacts doesnt work
      -bring back the categories for the "completed"-tab... dont want to auto-take everything.
      -maybe add the "reset filter"-button that some people already mentioned?

- strangling roots still wrong timezone (yeah, just push those 30seconds of fix-time until you make a completely new world)

- localization: t5 runed horn artifact got some broken discription

- weight of the essences is insaaane. now instead of carrying 1 stack 5.2+4.2 resources you also need almost as much weight for the essences?
      make it like 1/10 of what it is now...

Edit2:
      t5-chests 24t (which is great), but normal chest only 10t?
      is that some kind of bridge until you get another solution for resource-management for guilds? 24t weight for only 1 chest seems a bit OP longterm.
      how about adding those t6,t7,t8 chests with some better scaling (t6 being ~5t, t7 being ~10t and t8 being ~24t)?
      - What do you mean by "subcategory doesn't work"?
      - I can't see a bug anywhere in our system about strangling roots. What's the issue there?
      - Thanks for the heads-up, fixed the loca issue for horns and totems :)
      - See above re weights
      - The chests are I believe intended to be limited primarily by slots at the high end. There's not a hugely compelling reason to strongly restrict how much stuff a Guild can store in its own territory (it's kinda surprising to see someone complain about it TBH)

gmatagmis schrieb:

Axolotl schrieb:

• Reroll costs have been reduced by a factor of five!

Good try.1 outstanding, 1 excellent from 1000 attempts.
      I've could buy hundred same excellent and outstanding items instead of five hundreds before change, for money used in this lottery. :thumbup:
      Can you please tell me result of simple calculation
      Attempt cost / Success chance / Average item market price = ?
      You got unlucky there, sorry.

Suits schrieb:

@Korn

Using focus points on refining t8 with 10/10 masteries is still bugged/not possible.
      Got a bug about this yesterday, just fixed it. Will be in either Faye or the next patch (ie Faye Patch #1).
    • Monochrome schrieb:

I believe T4 and T5 mobs count towards everything now.

I'll make a note to have another look at essence weights.
      sure i get fame from t4 but i could get way more fame darming higher mob tiers. killing t4 mobs with high gear is a waste of time, cause PvE player want fameprogress. i liked the crafting in last beta. why not use essences in crafting and leave refining as it is. this way you need to play PvE, but you can play on your gearlevel.
      @ essence weights: i played a t5 green portal and filled my 5.3 bag plus 5.3 boots with carrybonus
      never stop pretending
    • grofire schrieb:

Axolotl schrieb:

Essences can be transmuted into Runes, Runes into Souls, and Souls into Relics.
      what does runes, souls, and relics do ??if this is the pve update, its not going to be enough... you still getting no versatility in rewards, and that still annoying... you should not think only on liner lines like : Essences -> Runes -> Souls -> Relics, try to think out of the box... do some tree lines, combinations...
      OMFG just be creative.....
      @Monochrome @Korn @Dagother can i get answer about this ? i do not want to see "a swing and a miss" pve update...
      if you have more questions you can ask me on twitch
      or in my youtube channel
    • grofire schrieb:

grofire schrieb:

Axolotl schrieb:

what does runes, souls, and relics do ??if this is the pve update, its not going to be enough... you still getting no versatility in rewards, and that still annoying... you should not think only on liner lines like : Essences -> Runes -> Souls -> Relics, try to think out of the box... do some tree lines, combinations...OMFG just be creative.....
      @Monochrome @Korn @Dagother can i get answer about this ? i do not want to see "a swing and a miss" pve update...
      This is not "the PvE update", it's just an adjustment we're doing in this release.
    • Monochrome schrieb:

grofire schrieb:

grofire schrieb:

Axolotl schrieb:

what does runes, souls, and relics do ??if this is the pve update, its not going to be enough... you still getting no versatility in rewards, and that still annoying... you should not think only on liner lines like : Essences -> Runes -> Souls -> Relics, try to think out of the box... do some tree lines, combinations...OMFG just be creative.....
      This is not "the PvE update", it's just an adjustment we're doing in this release.
      great to know !!! :) thanks for the update, if i understand you, there should be additional PVE update in the future ?
      if you have more questions you can ask me on twitch
      or in my youtube channel
    • grofire schrieb:

Monochrome schrieb:

grofire schrieb:

grofire schrieb:

Axolotl schrieb:

great to know !!! :) thanks for the update, if i understand you, there should be additional PVE update in the future ?
      There will definitely be additional PvE updates in future; I'm not sure exactly what all our plans are and I'm not sure what we've announced etc, but I'm confident this isn't the last time we're gonna touch PvE before launch. Disclaimer disclaimer disclaimer etc etc you know how it goes...
    • Monochrome schrieb:

you can filter for category Artifacts, it shows you all the artifacts.
      if you filter for "melee artifacts" - it shows nothing. same for the other subcategories (ranged artifacts, armor, ... )

Monochrome schrieb:

- I can't see a bug anywhere in our system about strangling roots. What's the issue there?
      Basically, that culster got a timezone of 13-17utc, while ALL the clusters around it are 16-20utc.

Cluster got wrong timezone, and labourers unbalanced
      wrong timezone and another issue

I even tagged you in one of those threads...
      (btw. not so sure about how bugged/intended the laborers 80resouce@t3 ,..., 80resource@t6 are, but guess that can wait for the full rework of laborers)

Monochrome schrieb:

- The chests are I believe intended to be limited primarily by slots at the high end. There's not a hugely compelling reason to strongly restrict how much stuff a Guild can store in its own territory (it's kinda surprising to see someone complain about it TBH)
      its not that the new chests are big (i like them having that high capacity) but more that the personal chest(at the towers, in cities) compared to those spam-able chests is so "small"

Edit:

Retroman schrieb:

I will check the behavior of this buff with full gathering masteries again and see if there are any probelms and if there are I'll see how to fix them.

I´ve gathered a bunch of fiber in our territory(outlands) with 10/10 mastery, only got the usual (normal+gathering, sometimes premium) amount.
      no difference there at all
      Never stop never stopping!
    • @Retroman - double yield doesn't work period. i've tried it in one of my guild plots, with a t7 stonehammer at 10/10 mastery on a t7 stone, got 1 stone from the node, 1 from the gatherer proc and 1 from the premium. So, were is the double proc? Lets say that it is the usual slap in the face for the dedicated gatherers that already hit the max mastery... i tried it on t1 stone, same... 4 from node, 4 from gatherer, 4 from premium. Moved to t1 wood that i don't have high mastery, first attempt 2 from the node, 2 from premium. So no "double yield"... not even for the case with low mastery in it.

here, check it out for yourself:

couldn't be bothered to up the experiment i had on wood and ore, as it was the same complete fail.
    • ZaZii schrieb:

Monochrome schrieb:

you can filter for category Artifacts, it shows you all the artifacts.if you filter for "melee artifacts" - it shows nothing. same for the other subcategories (ranged artifacts, armor, ... )

Monochrome schrieb:

Basically, that culster got a timezone of 13-17utc, while ALL the clusters around it are 16-20utc.
      Cluster got wrong timezone, and labourers unbalanced
      wrong timezone and another issue

I even tagged you in one of those threads...
      (btw. not so sure about how bugged/intended the laborers 80resouce@t3 ,..., 80resource@t6 are, but guess that can wait for the full rework of laborers)

Monochrome schrieb:

its not that the new chests are big (i like them having that high capacity) but more that the personal chest(at the towers, in cities) compared to those spam-able chests is so "small"

Edit:

Retroman schrieb:

I´ve gathered a bunch of fiber in our territory(outlands) with 10/10 mastery, only got the usual (normal+gathering, sometimes premium) amount.
      no difference there at all
      - Will check on the market thing, thanks
      - I get tagged in lots of threads :P
      - Yeah OK, understood